Spanish ACB 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
    Valencia re-signed Victor Claver until 2014.
    ...and obviously hopes to get an NBA buy-out

Comment

• Originally posted by afroditi View Post
      ...and obviously hopes to get an NBA buy-out
      I don't think he's going to play at NBA.
      FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
      EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

• Originally posted by baskex5 View Post
        RM don't have a proper coach, can't play 5v5, don't have a decent PG and they also lack someone like Pekovic in the paint..they will probably win many games this season but they will fail in big ones...i guess someone would say, "it's too early" but it's so predictable and when Rudy leaves it will be even worse..
        Real Madrid has been underachieving for awhile now. They need a better coach or new players.

Comment

• No more free streams on acb.com ? Or only for spanish ip's ?

Comment

• Originally posted by archaz View Post
            No more free streams on acb.com ? Or only for spanish ip's ?
            Same question from me too.. "Stream not found"..

Comment

• No, only for spain
              BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• That's a FAIL of ACB.com.

About this week, pathetic game of Caja Laboral at Zaragoza, were they were trashed by 20 points.

Also, good game of Real Madrid at Valladolid (62-74) with a fantastic Rudy Fernández (23 points, 35 of ranking). Valencia loss at home against Lucentum in the regional derby and yesterday Unicaja nailed their 3rd win against Lagun Aro GBC, who continues with no winnings.

This afternoon, the most defensive game possible at ACB: Cajasol-Barcelona.
                FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!

Comment

• what about the whole game in a summary? (caja laboral vs zaragoza) i've just checked the statistics of a game and saw that baskonia had a real problem with rebounds and noticed that prigioni and ribas were not in their "day" so mirza seems like the real threat for fenerbahçe ülker. what else would you like to add infos about baskonia @gonzaka? gracias de antemano.

Comment

• Friends from Spain,

How was Bilbao's performance today ? Esspecially individual performances.
                    The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

• Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
                      No, only for spain
                      that is really bad, lots of people all over the world followed the spanish league through this

Comment

• I didn't see the game, but people said Bilbao played a bit "relaxed" against Joventut. Finally, they won a tied game because they had a very better low post than their rivals.

Their best man was D'Or Fischer (I can't understand why he doesn't continue at Madrid) who made a huge game: 12 points, 14 rebounds and 6 blocks. Also Marko Banic with 20 points and good performance of A-Jax, Àlex Mumbrú and Janis Blums. Stats of Bilbao-Joventut.

About Caja Laboral (today played with the white t-shirt of last season), started irregular but good. Teletovic was always answering CAI Zaragoza's baskets. CAI tried to run when it was possible. Finally, in the third quarter Caja Laboral disappeared and CAI broke the game. San Eme didn't start well the season, and that can be a clue for the game against Fenerbahçe.

BTW, I'm also a Fenerbahçe fan, but not this week.
                        FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!

Comment

• I guess Barca will have to sign Gasol bros quite soon
                          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• So bad navarro today . 50% of our lost is for his no-defense
                            BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Great game this one. After some minutes playing not so good, Cajasol made a huge performance. Txemi Urtasun always doing good things, Bogdanovic deciding at the final... And Joan Plaza knowing how to play to this Barça.

Today only Eidson was the one who expected everybody. And good minutes of Rabaseda. In other way, CJ Wallace is adapting very quickly to Flopperland habits.
                              FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!

Comment

• Cajasol is a solid team. Great depth for a mid-table club, very intense defensively.
                                On Barcelona, Eidson signing has been proven wise since Mickeal looks completely out of shape. Rabaseda brought positive things to the table. He definitely has the quality to be included in the rotation.
                                Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information