Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Youtube channel

Comment

• Real Madrid needs a leader and Rudy is perfect for that role..

Comment

• First quarter of Bilbao today at Manresa was shameful for a Euroleague team.

Good win of catalans, Javi Rodríguez becomes the one who played at Manresa before being at Bilbao.
        FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
        EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

• Huertas played an important role in a difficult win for Barça today. He has been performing very well, big improvement over Ricky. The best PG in Europe, along with McCalebb, imo.
          Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Visseira View Post
            Huertas played an important role in a difficult win for Barça today. He has been performing very well, big improvement over Ricky. The best PG in Europe, along with McCalebb, imo.
            Yes i think so. For the moment is our best sing of the summer (I expect more from eidson, he started irregular)
            BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• I think Eidson is doing a good season. It's difficult to stand out (thanks, Google) in a team like Barcelona.

Marcelinho is the only PG, with Sada not playing as past season and he is a first class player. I'm glad of view Huertas playing like he did at Baskonia.

In other way, I'm very very worried with Valladolid. Seems the candidate #1 to be relegated... More than GBC.
              FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!

Comment

• It was a good chase in the last quarter in Valencia. Hosts were huge in last minutes playing not only effective but extra-spectacular bball with the moments like Markovic pass across all the court on De Colo and Rafa Martinez' assist to Ogilvy while triple-teamed. I think that Pamesa deserved the win for this heroics alone but Barca was luckier in the final minute. Also in the crucial moment of the game there was an awful ref's 'guest-cooking' - Lischuk grabs the offensive rebound after Markovic's missed three pointer, gets fouled on - and the refs don't whistle. Maybe, I am wrong in interpretation of this moment (didn't see it clearly) but strangely there was no replay. Sad to see this kind of refereeing in the best basketball league.
                2013/2014 IBN Euroleague Prediction Game Winner

Thrash 'till Death!

Comment

• I think Barcelona deserved the game. They played very well during nearly all the game while Valencia only during the comeback.

And yes, I'd like to watch again the last ball stolen by Barça. But in general, refereeing was good.
                  FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!

Comment

• Tiago splitter to valencia. Not bad, but he will be the splitter of Tau or splitter of Spurs?
                    BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
                      Tiago splitter to valencia. Not bad, but he will be the splitter of Tau or splitter of Spurs?
                      I don't see a reason why it should be the Splitter of the Spurs (although he did have some fine games last season). I'm sure he will have plenty minutes and he fits more in the European game imo.
                      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                      Artificial Nature

Comment

• Interested Player

Hi my name is Cameron Mitchell and I am interested in playing in Spain. Does anyone have any key contacts for me. Thanks. Currently I play in Chile. I also have played in Australia and Ireland. Here is a link to my blog www.cameronmitchell5.blogspot.com.

Comment

• And splitter played his first game with double-double 12-10 22 val. Barça won v valladolid when 4 mins to the final the game was tied 66-66. Madrid won vs GBC with 1-8 in fouls of rudy. Thsi year rudy have the biggest "bula" in acb
                          BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• The most outrageous win of this morning was Unicaja's one. At Alicante by 20! Nobody expected a sweep in this game.
                            FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzaka View Post
                              The most outrageous win of this morning was Unicaja's one. At Alicante by 20! Nobody expected a sweep in this game.
                              you can add an easy win at Estu..
                              Fitch on fire...
                              you guys can say all you want but this Unicaja looks really good on court..
                              probably not good enough to beat Barca or Real for the title but still good enough to be somewhere around..
                              "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Problem of Unicaja is why can't they play in important Euroleague games like they are doing at ACB.

Very good game of they today, at a difficult court.
                                FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information