No announcement yet.

Spanish ACB 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ante tomic doing his thing to day for real (barca)

3.jpg
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• THIS IS BASKETBALL.

Congratulations to both teams for this series and more congratulations to the back-to-back champions FC Barcelona. Erazem Lorbek as the Finals MVP.

PS: Barcelona must thank Marcelinho Huertas. If that buzzer didn't nail, this playoff would finish with 0–3.
      FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
      EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

• Barça o Muerte!!!!!!!!!! Ndong worst player i ever seen in barcelona since andre barret
        BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
          Barça o Muerte!!!!!!!!!! Ndong worst player i ever seen in barcelona since andre barret
          At least we could see Andre Barret is better than a lame N'Dong.

Where the hell were you all this time?
          FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
          EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzaka View Post
            At least we could see Andre Barret is better than a lame N'Dong.

Where the hell were you all this time?
            Now i'm mokuza!

Sooooooooooooomooooooooooooos campeoneeeeees de liiiiiiiiiiigaaaaaa looooooooooooooooooooooooololololooooooooooooooooo oolooooooooooooooooooooo
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Congrats to Barca for the win.

Laso could only blame himself. I mean Navarro was benched with 2 quick fouls after 5 mins or so, Laso couldn't wish more for the title game. But instead of using momentum & building a gap , Real was dragged into Barca's defensive bushido game.

At the end it was Barca zone that killed Real: with all huge advantage in guards, blancos were really clueless how to attack it.

Comment

• With this seventh title, Navarro equals the number of Andrés Jiménez and Ferrán Martínez.
                Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information