Nude Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ciscorlie Horford View Post
    hey hey hey !!!! guys comen on, I am not traying to sound homophobic, but thre is no need to get to this point. let's dra a line here, if you wanna post naked hotties from the NBA then fine but "AMARE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously guys what is wrong with you
    Thanks to you now the Amare nude photos are displayed twice in the thread!

If it helps google "Joakim Noah nude beach".

WBB, basketball players posing nude is not what this thread is about. Oh well.
    aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
      Are you involved in this too Matt?
      Cameo appearances. You can see me behind the bushes in several scenes.
      "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
        You are absolutely right.. Nude Basketball is not technically about players posing in nude, I understand exactly what you mean, you want it as a sporting activity.

But nude basketball in my dictionary does include nude basketballers... for one they do carry a very esthetic value that they have beautiful bodies as well LOL

I'll try to bring materials about nude basketball as a sports, but I will include also nude basketballer(s) of course keeping a good taste in photos

Comment

A film about nude women basketball movie about it is aptly named "Nude Basketball". It is directed by David John

It's subtitle is also provocative:

It says: "It ain't just the basketball that's a-bouncin' "
          Last edited by worldbasketball; 06-21-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

James Franco did a short film about Nude Basketball.

Here is the interview with "Newsweek" magazine about this short film

11/24/08: James Franco tells NEWSWEEKs Ramin Setoodeh about his latest student film at NYU (Editor: Jon Groat, Camera: Jon Groat, Sarah Frank)

It is adaptation of the poem "The Feast of Stephen". The film basically tracks one young man’s daydream from a New York basketball court to a beating in Central Park...

It won a Teddy Award at the Berlin Film Festival.

The Advocate is the world’s leading source of LGBT news and information capturing the political and cultural conversations of the community through award-winning journalism, compelling photography and video, and vital commentary for over 50 years.

Here is a snapshot from the prize-winning film

Last edited by worldbasketball; 06-21-2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

hey hey hey !!!! guys comen on, I am not traying to sound homophobic, but thre is no need to get to this point. let's dra a line here, if you wanna post naked hotties from the NBA then fine but "AMARE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously guys what is wrong with you
              My answer is why not. This was a valid issue and he looks just fine and great in the photos.

But sinobball has a point. Why you complain about the photos, then quote the full photos a second time... You are doing the exact opposite of what you intended... You can always reedit though and keep your message but delete the quote, so that the photos don't appear a second time.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with nudity. On the contrary Amare agreeing to do these photos shows great character, courage and a lot of grace. In fact I am sure he has more fans now because of the photos... and the tattoos.

Comment

Lauren Jackson once posed nude for an Australian Art Magazine. Anyways, guys playing Nude is something out of MTV's Jackass.

Anyways, I do wish JJ Redick or Luke Babitt would do a nude calendar.
                Sacramento Kings
                HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
                  Thanks to you now the Amare nude photos are displayed twice in the thread!

If it helps google "Joakim Noah nude beach".

I notice it is very hard for some users here to understand written sarcasm, I thought the smiley face was very explicit, but apparently it was not.

read this: Meta Joke
                  ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!

Comment

I notice it is very hard for some users here to understand written sarcasm, I thought the smiley face was very explicit, but apparently it was not.

read this: Meta Joke
                    Did you write that wiki entry?

Originally posted by rikhardur
                    Are you involved in this too Matt?
                    This is a Cleveland comedy group called Last Call Cleveland. One of the nude guys was Mike Polk, whose standup show I had once gone to, ridiculous guy. He's also famous for "The Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video" which was made fun of by Charles Barkley and TNT's "Inside the NBA" crew some years back.
                    aim low, score high

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information