Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leonessa brescia

Hallo,
    this is my first thread. I'm fan of Basket Leonessa Brescia which will play next season in Lega DUE. So, i'm here to ask information about two our players: Deividas Busma and Ryan Thompson. Anyone know them? Are they good for Lega Due?

Comment

Teramo signed SG Trey Johnson (Bakersfield Jam), D-League's top scorer last season with 25.5 ppg.
      They also want Jarvis Varnado (Pistoia), who seemed close to Roma, but after they signed Uros Slokar, he might not be under their radar anymore.

Varese added SF Gabriele Ganeto (Milano) and rookie SG Justin Hurtt (Tulsa).

It seems Gianluca Basile's problems are going to be solved after all, and he will be able to play with Cantù. Meanwhile, they signed PG Karon Bradley with a 2-month deal to help in practices and maybe extend the deal for the whole season to have one more option in the PG spot.

Avellino is negotiating with Tariq Kirksay (Cajasol), but his demands are way too high for now.

Roma officially signed SG Clay Tucker (Real Madrid) and PF/C Uros Slokar (Manresa).

Comment

Teramo brought back fans' favourite PF Brandon Brown (Zadar).

Cremona is going to sign former Olympiakos SG Von Wafer (Boston Celtics).

Caserta's ready to announce Jamaican SG Weyinmi Efejuku (CEZ Nymburk/Ferro).

Comment

Originally posted by boyd20 View Post
          Teramo brought back fans' favourite PF Brandon Brown (Zadar).

Cremona is going to sign former Olympiakos SG Von Wafer (Boston Celtics).

Caserta's ready to announce Jamaican SG Weyinmi Efejuku (CEZ Nymburk/Ferro).
          If I'm not mistaken, last time Efejuku played in Latvia for Ventspils.
          I'm on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sagenas View Post
            If I'm not mistaken, last time Efejuku played in Latvia for Ventspils.
            You're right, he played in three different teams last year, Nymburk, Ferro and Ventspils.

Comment

Anyone know much about the guard Cantù signed today- Federico Bolzonella?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                Anyone know much about the guard Cantù signed today- Federico Bolzonella?
                Some years ago he was considered one of the top PG prospects of Italy and i liked his game... nice speed and outside shot from what i remember about him in Varese (he was also a starter in Lega A) but he lacked consistence and has a weak body... last few years he played in italian 3rd division if i'm right. As 3rd PG he's a nice backup.

Comment

Last year Bolzonella played in italian 3rd league with Piacenza. In 31 minutes he had 14 points , 3.1 assists and 4.6 rebounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Basketinsidesitoweb View Post
                    I know a 7' footer with NBA experience looking for a team. If you have connections have them to contact me. jefflisath@yahoo.com

Comment

• - Montegranaro signed veteran SF Tariq Kirksay (Cajasol Sevilla);

- Sassari inked rookie C Keith Benson (Oakland University), a 2nd round draft pick by the Atlanta Hawks.

Comment

• Virtus Bologna signed veteran C Benjamin Eze. Now Homan (Bulgarian passport) may leave the team.

Tomorrow Brian Scalabrine will join Treviso for a try-out.

Comment

• Is there any Seria A club that is still looking for starting SG or SF? Or all team rosters are completed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Rich Or Die Playin View Post
                            Is there any Seria A club that is still looking for starting SG or SF? Or all team rosters are completed?
                            Virtus Bologna is looking for a SF, probably an American player.

Comment

• Virtus Bologna is very close to agree to terms with SF Chris Douglas-Roberts (Milwaukee Bucks). As confirmed by his agent, they also made an offer to Emanuel Ginobili.

Montegranaro must replace injured Edgar Sosa: Joseph Forte, Morris Finley are some of the candidates.

Teramo will miss Trey Johnson for a while, due to an injury. They may sign rookie guard Brad Wanamaker as a temporary replacement, though he's quite impressing during the preseason and may get better offers for the whole season from Effe Biancoblu Bologna (LegaDue) or even get signed by Varese, which is the team he's practicing with.

Roma added veteran C Pervis Pasco. Officially to help in practices, but he already played for coach Lino Lardo, so he may even be signed.

Comment

• It's official, Virtus Bologna signed SF Chris Douglas-Roberts.

Avellino's going to get rid of Domen Lorbek, who appears to be hurt and did not convince.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information