Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coggeshall Cougars BasketBall Club LOOKING FOR BASKET BALL PLAYERS coggeshallcougarsb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coggeshall Cougars BasketBall Club LOOKING FOR BASKET BALL PLAYERS coggeshallcougarsb

HELLO.
    WE ARE BASKETBALL CLUB CALLED COGGESHALL COUGARS BASKETBALL CLUB ENGLAND, WE ARE LOOKING FOR BASKETBALL PLAYERS AROUND THE WORLD INTO OUR SECOND TEAM/CLUB AND ACADEMY, ANY INTERESTED PLAYERS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) or CALL +447035969597. INTERESTED PLAYERS MUST BE ABOVE 18 YEARS TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR TRYOUT/RECRUITMENT AND CLINIC.WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKS
    MANAGEMENT

Crystal Woodley

Cwoodley757@gmail.com

Video channel: www.youtube.com/cwoodley3

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/crystaltheonewoodley/

Played two seasons with MHPLUS-Ludwigsburg(Germany, DBBL) and Africa Summer Cup games with APR Rwanda.

* Intelligent
    * True point guard
    * Good athlete
    * Strong Defender
    * Can score off the dribble or with jump shot, at will scoring ability

Key statistics:
    18.3 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 3.6 apg, 2.8 tpg, 2.5 spg, 38 mpg

Cool statistic:
    Woodley scored 39 points, to go along with 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 blocked shots and two steals, against Speyer(GermanyBBL), It was her career high game

Crystal is a very quick and aggressive point guard, her quickness combined with her amazing ball handling skills gives her the ability to beat any defender at will. She has the strength of someone twice her size and the heart to go with it. She is unfearful and determined. She can match with any player on any level and hold her own. Crystal has the “Eagle eye” when it comes to court vision with passes that will amaze you and confuse the defender. At 5'6 standing she has astonishing body strength and control, foot work which gives her the ability to lose defenders on and off the ball. Crystal Woodley is not only a great player in the making she is a great person in general.

Professional Career: APR of Rwanda, Africa & 2 Seasons in Ludwigsburg, Germany (2009/10 & 2010/11)

Ludwigsburgs leading scorer 2 seasons in a row, Leading rebounder 2010/11 season. Scored a career high 39pts and 9rebounds in a controversial 1 point loss against the leagues number 1 team. A season total of 363 points.

Season Articles:

Last edited by Woodley757; 10-15-2011, 02:50 PM.
    Chances favors the prepared mind and body...

Comment

Provide a email please.
      Hard work pays off

Comment

My apology cwoodley757@gmail.com
        Chances favors the prepared mind and body...

Comment

Am a professional basketball player from africa interested in your club.

Good day to you over there, am a professional basketball player from Africa interested in your club, my details are postal code 360001,,my contact number-+2348163898601,or +2348037250890,MY MAILING ADDRESS : P.M.B 201, FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE IDO-EKITI, EKITI STATE, NIGERIA. my height 6.4,.I have the needed skill to fits in to your basketball club, my email is (daniel88135@yahoo.com),my full name : Adetunbi Adewumi Ayo,my Birth date-17july,1989.You can always contact me on this my email address,and i will be expecting your reply.I did not understand how to attach my CV on your website,and i did not know your email to send the CV to.

Comment

my Cv

My CV,i have attached my cv here to your website.

Comment

I am a female basketball player looking to play international if you have any information or help please respond

Comment

i'm interested

i am a basketball player and about 6'9'' tall. I'll be glad if you will give me an opportunity to play in ur club

Comment

Men or women

Is this an opruntuninty for men or women?

Comment

looking to sign to professional team! SALARY!

Hello from Sweden!

mail: sep_28_28@hotmail.com

live in Sweden

Career Objective:

Threw that procces I have reallize change is unreality and the only thing you can do is to accept it and
                    learn from it like my basketball thing growing up and a new chapter in my life ice begining
                    I am a women and I am 26 years old and gonna be a professional basketball player one day!
                    I am ready to take the future head on!

Professional Qualifications:

20011-2012 player in LUGI in Sweden and we won the whole game in Sweden!

Skills and Qualities: true point guard,strong defender. good athlete, intelligent, can score off the dribble or with jump shot, at will scoring ability.

Hobbies:

Playing basketball

Running

Swimming

Reading

wondering: is there any salary?

/s

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information