Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBP Long-term national team pool (vol. XIV)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about our SEAG team? are they eligible to play for our country?
    greg? ellis? hodge? parks jr? and pool members buensuceso and jensen.

Comment

• Noli Eala
      Do u know wat Fiba's ruling has to Phl bball? No filam cn evr play for d NT unless they show that b4 turning 16 they had a connect to d Phl.

Comment

• sir nardy, what can you say about this rule?

"The FIBA-Asia official from Lebanon said the Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas (SBP) has yet to provide them documents proving that the two Fil-Am players had already acquired their Filipino citizenship before the age of 16."
        Smart Gilas 2.0
        ***I Believe***

Yeng Guiao: Neither the 3 year program or coach Rajko was the factor for the success of Smart-Gilas.

Tab Baldwin: He’s [Rajko] the big reason, maybe the biggest reason they got as far as they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by weward View Post
          ahhh kaya pla..
          a$$hole tlga.. its either he was asked to do this or he is making pogi point-moves...
          or both.

i have a feeling that whatever document we'll present will not change the decision anymore. It's final already for a guy this evil. Saying that we present documents so that they'll reconsider is just a word to make them appear like they are fair.
          if this was marcos time, he'd have this pig assasinated by his mossad-trained secret agents lol.
          goosfraba!!

Comment

• Originally posted by privateEYE View Post
            Why SBP did not have these documents? or certified copies?
            Looks somebody is not doing his work!
            they would say: kasalanan ni Noli! hahaha
            I'm back. Don't ask why. Just be glad.

Comment

• damn. i'm confuse with this ruling. I hope there is good news...later

Comment

• Originally posted by privateEYE View Post
                Why SBP did not have these documents? or certified copies?
                Looks somebody is not doing his work!
                to be fair there is no SBP Official at Wuhan right now, the sponsor said they have everything covered and can handle it.

But the SBP gave them the necessary documents they'll need for the Managers Meeting. What I am afraid of is that they are not that adept with the FIBA Rules and were not able to answer the queries that were raised properly.
                LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
                Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• Is there a replay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                    how come lebanon did not include asi and kelly in their protest? both are fil-ams too...
                    Wag naman sana.. Let's hope they don't get wise and include the other Fil-foreigners on the team. Or we might also lose Asi,Kelly, and Jimmy. D@mn

Comment

• Originally posted by alien space bats View Post
                      if this was marcos time, he'd have this pig assasinated by his mossad-trained secret agents lol.
                      goosfraba!!
                      remember it was Marcos-time in 1983 that we were sabotaged in Hong Kong
                      and Danding Cojuangco could not do anything.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                      THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nardy View Post
                        to be fair there is no SBP Official at Wuhan right now, the sponsor said they have everything covered and can handle it.

But the SBP gave them the necessary documents they'll need for the Managers Meeting. What I am afraid of is that they are not that adept with the FIBA Rules and were not able to answer the queries that were raised properly.
                        how about skype or similar things?
                        if they want a hightech version of skype,
                        Im sure there is a CISCO TELE-PRESENCE technology in China.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                          how come lebanon did not include asi and kelly in their protest? both are fil-ams too...
                          there's a FIBA rule wherein if a player was able to play at a FIBA-sannctioned event and was not questioned and was deemed eligible at that time, on succeeding tournaments said player is already safe.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                          THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• The issue of Lutz and Lassiter is pure BS!
                            nung 2007 and 2009 ata nakapaglaro naman ng maayos is Gabe Norwood. and he only have 1/4 0r 1/8 pinoy blood? marcio and chris is 1/2 right? BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS!

sorry mods for the "tagalog" i want to fully express my disappointment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by elisher View Post
                              Noli Eala
                              Do u know wat Fiba's ruling has to Phl bball? No filam cn evr play for d NT unless they show that b4 turning 16 they had a connect to d Phl.
                              This is also what I am thinking with that rule then there will be no half-foreigners for each countries as they will all be considered as naturalized if there is more than one half-foreign players.
                              “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

Comment

• Originally posted by nardy View Post
                                there's a FIBA rule wherein if a player was able to play at a FIBA-sannctioned event and was not questioned and was deemed eligible at that time, on succeeding tournaments said player is already safe.
                                ...And Lassiter and Lutz have already played in FIBA-sanctioned tournaments before.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information