Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBP Long-term national team pool (vol. XIV)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by potz05 View Post
    I really like Kelly's game this past few games. He is really aggressive unlike his first conferences with TnT. I hope that energy will translate into good use this coming Wuhan.
    good observation...I think he is fully recovered from his illness.

If people say that he did ok with the NT last Asiad, then he could be up for a very good NT stint next month

Comment

• Originally posted by AMDG2008 View Post
      good observation...I think he is fully recovered from his illness.

If people say that he did ok with the NT last Asiad, then he could be up for a very good NT stint next month
      I think he would be bitter este better this time around. He moves really well. I think he has found his MVP-form (Most Valuable okay) again. And even if it seems that he was outplayed by Arwind. I still prefer him and thinks that he we will be doing a good job there even if there are some that wants Arwind to play internationally as well (SMB/Petron fan here)
      “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

Comment

I jus't don't get it....so much negativity-crablike mentality coming out in the open.

Some people just bash adn bark up the wrong tree.

Oh I forgot this is IBN Philippine forum

Yeah, too much crabbing around. Talking as if we're better than those whom we bash and acting like we knew exactly what's going on. Mr.Krabs of the bikini bottom seemed to have more class.
        Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
          Scout first Charles
          This. Actually, there's no problem with him rising up the ranks-- just make sure you have enough bullets before you get to the top After all, it's a war out there
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• right sir there are crabs anywhere just like the Ray Parks issue in UAAP the greg slaughter issue you just have to weigh things and choose whose side is better..

about charles we're love to be proven wrong, he is good promising but also aside crabs we should not hype them.. crabs are not only to pull someone down as you have said about coach ato, humility should be emphasized sir (balance of nature thats why we have a law of gravity) a lot of work should be done and I just hope that he is there for the team not for your company
            the Gilas and i still believe that's the case

sorry for my words mate I still think Charles would be better as scout wach how the nt's play watch how the coaches coach.. after all you have the opportunity mate
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

right sir there are crabs anywhere just like the Ray Parks issue in UAAP the greg slaughter issue you just have to weigh things and choose whose side is better..

about charles we're love to be proven wrong, he is good promising but also aside crabs we should not hype them.. crabs are not only to pull someone down as you have said about coach ato, humility should be emphasized sir (balance of nature thats why we have a law of gravity) a lot of work should be done and I just hope that he is there for the team not for your company
              the Gilas and i still believe that's the case

sorry for my words mate I still think Charles would be better as scout wach how the nt's play watch how the coaches coach.. after all you have the opportunity mate
              Charles Tiu is very active on twitter. Won't be surprised if he's also one of the regulars here. Toughen up, coach and tell us who you are here in IBN. We're here to criticize you, but heck that's because we love basketball as much as you do. You're welcome here maybe you can even tell us why you deserve to be there-- maybe you'll even shut us up
              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

...i think he is just stating the truth....at least he thinks it might happen in the near future.

...if the other teams are willing to lend their players well they could have offered it to the SBP now. What would be the difference of other TNT players joining the NT only now after the PBA conference?

If SMC or the other teams were willing to help they could have already said something out in the open....like "now that the PBA conference has ended, our players are now available for the NT"
                Like I said, am not really mad at him in anyway. That's just my observation of him and how he tweets/reacts. It really gives off a negative and "arrogant" vibe. Then again, that's just me. And as frenzfries told me earlier, that's just how passionate of a person "Coach" Charles Tiu is so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. At least he's helping the team in a tangible way through scouting and preparation...Or so I hope.

Anyway, what's important now is that the TNT players can recuperate and jump in the Gilas practices as soon as possible. There's only less than a month left till the Asian Championships. Time is ticking.
                Credit goes to CKR13 for this! Thanks so much!

Comment

• to become a better coach
                  you have to be the best scout at out there.
                  sigpic
                  the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
                  NBA Boxscores
                  PBA Updates
                  PBA D-Leagues development
                  Boxing Latest Buzz
                  MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                    This. Actually, there's no problem with him rising up the ranks-- just make sure you have enough bullets before you get to the top After all, it's a war out there
                    This too.

Whoever is up there, burden to prove his worth is him alone. We can't easily measure anybody by what we see in the present.
                    Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

• ^^ lol after all we are in the same age group not really kuya...

lol cheer up dude if you are really here

Comment

^^ lol after all we are in the same age group not really kuya...

lol cheer up dude if you are really here
                        21 here
                        sigpic
                        the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
                        NBA Boxscores
                        PBA Updates
                        PBA D-Leagues development
                        Boxing Latest Buzz
                        MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

• Originally posted by acklium View Post
                          21 here
                          18 here joke

Comment

• Originally posted by elcian View Post
                            Like I said, am not really mad at him in anyway. That's just my observation of him and how he tweets/reacts. It really gives off a negative and "arrogant" vibe. Then again, that's just me. And as frenzfries told me earlier, that's just how passionate of a person "Coach" Charles Tiu is so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. At least he's helping the team in a tangible way through scouting and preparation...Or so I hope.

Anyway, what's important now is that the TNT players can recuperate and jump in the Gilas practices as soon as possible. There's only less than a month left till the Asian Championships. Time is ticking.
                            well, there's a saying that 'magnanakaw galit sa kapwa magnanakaw'..trans..we are mad if we can see ourself in others..

Comment

• Yeah, Charles Tiu could be a poster here. But if not him then I am sure someone from the SBP and Gilas team do surf the forum

For all we know he could already be doing the scouting reports for the team since way back

Comment

• Originally posted by elcian View Post

like us, he could be just as frustrated at how fractured PH basketball is

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information