Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBP Long-term national team pool (vol. XIV)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let them join whatever drop they wanted to join.
    GREED is overwhelming
    selfishness is reacting

by the way
    for the upcomming national team player
    can they be first undergo some seminar
    on what a national team player is?

hey mvp
    quitting already?

my sympathy is with toroman.
    he had so much plan
    he believe that he have some of the best talent in asia.
    from day 1 it already proved that we cant give him his tools
    to mold our national team as the best.
    with the current situation
    it only get worse.
    sigpic
    the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
    NBA Boxscores
    PBA Updates
    PBA D-Leagues development
    Boxing Latest Buzz
    MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

• philippines the 2011 fiba asia champions!!! kahit ano mangyari! di ako mawawalan ng pag asa kung kelan less than a month na lang tsaka pa nagkaka ganito? 3 yrs na paghihirap masisira ng isang buwan?

trans. i still believe! nothing is imposible! just play with heart! and pray to god think positive!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
        philippines the 2011 fiba asia champions!!! kahit ano mangyari! di ako mawawalan ng pag asa kung kelan less than a month na lang tsaka pa nagkaka ganito? 3 yrs na paghihirap masisira ng isang buwan?

trans. i still believe! nothing is imposible! just play with heart! and pray to god think positive!
        i supported this team from day 1.
        and now im raising the white flag.
        sigpic
        the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
        NBA Boxscores
        PBA Updates
        PBA D-Leagues development
        Boxing Latest Buzz
        MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

• How do you feel if you want to be with the team with so long but only bumped up by players from your bankroller is it hurt nt salary is smaller than pba rookie salary

They given chances they perform well but sat in the bench..

sad no long term security

do not blame the players nor the coach they are the ones who is in the war
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomicbee View Post
            From Twitter
            snowbadua snow badua
            BREAKING NEWS: GILAS might not push thru with the QATAR tourney. I'm trying to contact MANAGEMENT but no answers yet.

snowbadua snow badua
            RAJKO TOROMAN: Due to lack of players, injuries to CHRIS TIU and JV CASIO. We decided to pull out of the 5-day QATAR INVITATIONAL

snowbadua snow badua
            RAJKO TOROMAN: The extended series between TALK N TEXT & PETRON was also 1 of the reasons. We need to give JIMMY, KELLY & RYAN time to rest.

RAJKO TOROMAN: We will meet tonight with the management to discuss plan B. But definitely, we need to get a game on AUGUST 28.

What's happening with out national team? Is it self-destructing?!?!!

well well well they have a valid point it is better to rest especially when there are risks of injury for September!!

For goodness sakes people don't panic SBP knows what they are doing remember all of the Gilas players and Toroman have a contract by September or October I think so if we would scrap the national team now and cancel Wuhan it's like MVP threw a way a lot of money by not even trying. Also scrapping the national tam now and firing Toroman would be like what breech of contract let us jsut wait for plan B

Comment

• Originally posted by acklium View Post
              nope you do not want to leave this players they are doing their best to gain respect of other nationalities..

The sport we love we are not Mediocre

Comment

• We have a very competitive national team that will be fighting in Wuhan I assure you that..

But let me tell you people should realize you should not blame BAP with all these mess

Comment

• how can they play with all of their heart when they are afraid to get injured due to their application in the pba draft.

im just saying the truth!

“Hindi ko na inaano ‘yun (mapasama sa pool) eh,” Santos said. “Kung susumahin mo ang buhay naming mga player, ‘san ba talaga ang first priority namin, ‘di ba? Ang first priority ko, dahil dito ko nakuha lahat ng kagandahan ng buhay ko at para sa pamilya ko, ang San Miguel. Alam naman ng lahat ‘yun. Ito ang dapat kong paglingkuran.”

Comment

• Anything so much or lacking is bad, it causes greed, addiction whatever you call it..

So much love for basketball people becoming blind

Comment

• Originally posted by acklium View Post
                      [English or provide translation]
                      Last edited by TrueBluePinoy; 08-20-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakamoto View Post
                        how can they play with all of their heart when they are afraid to get injured due to their application in the pba draft.

im just saying the truth!
                        also ask all the players participating in the top nt's in asia

they are afraid to get injured .. Lee Hsueh lin fighting for his CBA contract Haddadi also, Yi and other players why single out us

So we will blame all the players except tiu not giving it all because of their drfat application

Do you really support the national team..blind love as it is

Comment

• Afraid of being injured why guys like Jayvee Andy Chris lay their hearts out getting injured in the process in a Tune up tournament because they want Philippines to be well represented and we get a podium Finish with the league with two good Asian nt's

Comment

• OT:

Hmmnn alternicks and new accounts are just sprouting like mushrooms again. Some of them have the same ip address like GILAS-BATCH 2011 and GoPilipinas. While PostMaster seems to be the same one who has been creating an army of trolls ever since the day began

---000---

Despite the outcome, im still hoping team phils will be among top 4 after the conclusion of fiba asia in wuhan, china this sept.
                            “I think our point guards are small,” “Not to say that our point guards are not good, but I believe that we need bigger point guards.”
                            - SBP President Manny V. Pangilinan

Wanted: Philippine version of Jordan's talented backcourt tandem of 6'5" Sam Daghlas & 6'4" Rashem Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by AlYuson View Post
                              OT:

Hmmnn alternicks and new accounts are just sprouting like mushrooms again. Some of them have the same ip address like GILAS-BATCH 2011 and GoPilipinas. While PostMaster seems to be the same one who has been creating an army of trolls ever since the day began

---000---

Despite the outcome, im still hoping team phils will be among top 4 after the conclusion of fiba asia in wuhan, china this sept.
                              did you try my ip address mate? we could be neighbors, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by atomicbee View Post
                                From Twitter
                                snowbadua snow badua
                                BREAKING NEWS: GILAS might not push thru with the QATAR tourney. I'm trying to contact MANAGEMENT but no answers yet.

snowbadua snow badua
                                RAJKO TOROMAN: Due to lack of players, injuries to CHRIS TIU and JV CASIO. We decided to pull out of the 5-day QATAR INVITATIONAL

snowbadua snow badua
                                RAJKO TOROMAN: The extended series between TALK N TEXT & PETRON was also 1 of the reasons. We need to give JIMMY, KELLY & RYAN time to rest.

RAJKO TOROMAN: We will meet tonight with the management to discuss plan B. But definitely, we need to get a game on AUGUST 28.

What's happening with out national team? Is it self-destructing?!?!!
                                Just like the NCC team

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information