Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBP Long-term national team pool (vol. XIV)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elisher View Post
    i will love to see this tandem chris banchero and Virgil Buensuceso Jr.. athletic freak PG tandem definitely a total upgrade in our PG position... yeah i agree make it happen... im excited in gilas 2.0 bring it on...
    a good problem..

ravena and parks are the other tandem guards.
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by alien space bats View Post
      hilig niyo naman sa "balls"

trans: it seems that some gilas superfans are members of the "federasyon" who just dont know it, til now!

And are u one of those "who just don't know it, till now?"
      FOR YOUR SEO NEEDS, VISIT US @ http://www.extremeseophilippines.com

ANG PAGIGING PILIPINO KO AY ISANG KARANGALAN, SAAN MANG SULOK NG DAIGDIG AKO DALHIN NG AKING KAPALARAN, IKARARANGAL KO ANG MABUHAY AT MAMATAY NG DAHIL SA INANG BAYAN!

BAYAN KO! HANGGANG SA HULING PINTIG NYARING AKING PUSO, WATAWAT MO'Y BUONG TAPANG NA IWAWAGAYWAY, HANGGANG IKA'Y MULING MAGING TANYAG, SA MAPAG-USISANG MATA NG MGA DAYUHAN!

“We live by faith and not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7

Comment

hilig niyo naman sa "balls"

trans: it seems that some gilas superfans are members of the "federasyon" who just dont know it, til now!

Hope we could see you at NSG next week. And remember...

Kapag may alak, may balak
        Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post

This made my day! hahahaha! Halos mahulog ako sa kinauupuan ko!

Funny! Very funny!

ANG PAGIGING PILIPINO KO AY ISANG KARANGALAN, SAAN MANG SULOK NG DAIGDIG AKO DALHIN NG AKING KAPALARAN, IKARARANGAL KO ANG MABUHAY AT MAMATAY NG DAHIL SA INANG BAYAN!

BAYAN KO! HANGGANG SA HULING PINTIG NYARING AKING PUSO, WATAWAT MO'Y BUONG TAPANG NA IWAWAGAYWAY, HANGGANG IKA'Y MULING MAGING TANYAG, SA MAPAG-USISANG MATA NG MGA DAYUHAN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
            a good problem..

ravena and parks are the other tandem guards.
            yeah a good problem Ray can play SG and Ravena will be our 3rd PG

Comment

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post

tnx for the invit, man! im honored. but i have classes. i wish you all a good time!

Comment

• Originally posted by joeven View Post
                And are u one of those "who just don't know it, till now?"
                biro lang eh. pakurot nga!

Comment

biro lang eh. pakurot nga!
                  Keep running, big boy.

Comment

ahh. the other guard is chris tiu. and we hope coach rajko stays.

sigpic

Comment

We have bunch of great PG's and SG's already, and mind you, they are quality players but what we still lack are PF's and Centers!

The same old problem of every PHL national basketball team. Hope we could really find real big men capable of handling Asia's dominant PF's and Centers. We need a real threat inside the paint. We need Junmar Fajardo!

Oh well, If I were to make a decision, I'll find another possible naturalized candidate, a legit 7 footer.

With all due respect to Marcos Pagdudahan, I don't question his heart and commitment of playing for the three stars and the sun, but he is not getting any younger anymore. What if, knock on wood, he gets injured in the next few years? No one can tell.

We need someone who could replace him in times of injuries but the million dollar question is, does the SBP have this kind of plan?
                      Last edited by joeven; 09-09-2011, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• if everything falls into place, and the PBA, UAAP, NCAA and others cooperate, and the players willing to play for flag and country, here is what I want our National team to look like by 2013 (age indicated is come 2013):

Marcus Douthit - 6'11" C 33 yrs
                        Greg Slaughter - 7'0" C 25 yrs
                        Japeth Aguilar - 6'9" PF/C 26 yrs
                        Christian Stanhardinger - 6'8" PF 24 yrs
                        Rabeh Al-Husseini - 6'7" PF 25 yrs
                        Kelly Williams - 6'7" PF/SF 32 yrs
                        Aldrech Ramos - 6'6" SF 26 yrs ???
                        Marcio Lassiter - 6'3" SG 28 yrs
                        Ray Parks - 6'3" SG 20 yrs
                        Chris Banchero - 6'1" PG 23 or 24 yrs ???
                        Keifer Ravena - 5'10" SG/PG 20 yrs
                        JV Casio - 5'10" PG 27 yrs...
                        *average height: 6'5 1/4"
                        *tallest national team ever!!!

if you look at the age it is an ideal National team with only 2 players above 30 yrs. old.. (i mean c'mon almost the whole argentinian 5 are 30 yrs old or older)...

head coach: Rajko Toroman or Tab Baldwin or Mario Palma..

now we have something to look forward to...

i am excited... HOPE EVERYONE COOPERATES THIS TIME!!!! wishful thinking..

Comment

• how in the hell did al hussaini got included in that future nt.
                          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Rabeeh is a head case for toroman and gilas. he has this "star mentality" and want to start every game. and what he got? a seat in the bench chit chatting with cawaling, jazul and j-ball.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                              how in the hell did al hussaini got included in that future nt.
                              Read carefully his introduction post, brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                                Rabeeh is a head case for toroman and gilas. he has this "star mentality" and want to start every game. and what he got? a seat in the bench chit chatting with cawaling, jazul and j-ball.
                                I'd rather have J-Ball than him... Enough said!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information