Brazil bball jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil bball jersey

Anyone know of where to get a Brazil Basketball jersey?

On a recent trip to New York, I found Brazil NT 2010 Jerseys as well as other NT jerseys (Puerto Rico, China) from the NIKE store on Central Square, NY along East Avenue. Those were on sale and are remnants from last year's World Basketball Festival event.

I looked up the World Basketball Gears from the NIKE site and the only available ones are Team USA.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Thanks, I contacted Nike and they said there wasn't any available left in the USA. I wonder why they can't just get one from Nike Brazil stores and ship it to me???

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        Thanks, I contacted Nike and they said there wasn't any available left in the USA. I wonder why they can't just get one from Nike Brazil stores and ship it to me???

Brazilian website

and I dont know about the delivery thing...

Comment

Thanks! My portuguese is horrible, where is the contact to find out if they ship to the USA? Anyone from Brazil want to get it and I will send you the money? thanks

Comment

looking for the same!

Were you able to find out how to buy one and get it shipped to the US? I really want this jersey but can't find out how to get it in the US.

That website only ships within Brazil. There must be a way to get it here. Any luck?

Comment

I'm also looking for a brazil jersey. I'm located in europa. can anybody help me? a dream would be a jersey of huertas

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information