No announcement yet.

NLB Adriatic League 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• siroki destroyed cedevita and oficially qualifyed for eurocup. jus hope they will be able finacialy keep up with 2 competitions
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Today Maccabi told ABA that they won't participate in the 2012/2013 Adriatic League.

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
        siroki destroyed cedevita and oficially qualifyed for eurocup. jus hope they will be able finacialy keep up with 2 competitions
        Well deserved, I hope they'll decide for eurocup, some of their players could definately use the playing time and exposure there. Široki must be one of the biggest surprises in the last 10 years, I believed they are cemented at place no.12 or no.11, no.10 at best, yet their youngsters rose to the extent they'll end up 5th well done.

Originally posted by žarko
        Today Maccabi told ABA that they won't participate in the 2012/2013 Adriatic League.
        They're about to do that reportedly in case the number of games in euroleague increases, which obviously will happen.
        Now adriatic league will definitely need a sponsor first of all, while hopefully, eventhough having as strong team as Maccabi in adriatic league is great, I hope ABA management will finaly stop inviting foreign clubs. Ex-Yugo teams are enough and after Macedonians, there shouldn't be any new countries added whatsoever.
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• The F4 has been decided:

Maccabi-Budocnost
          Cedevita-Partizan.

Ljublijana won over Budo with Cedevita over Vrsac, close all in the top 4.
          2022/2023:
          PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
          SG: Baldwin, Hollins
          SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
          PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
          PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Originally posted by žarko View Post
            Today Maccabi told ABA that they won't participate in the 2012/2013 Adriatic League.
            Bad news. We prefer the Adriatic League much more then the Israeli.
            2022/2023:

Comment

• I guess this is expected since Euroleague changed format and there is no posibility Maccabi won't play Israeli league. Today Lorbek said if Maccbi drops out ABA board probably won't call any team outside our regin again. Personaly i don't mind one team like Maccabi in ABA league since it is great team with great traditin, but with all respect to teams like CZE this league shold serve as league wich imprves basketball in regin

Anway i guess format for next season should look like this?

Croatia nad Serbia 4 teams
              Slovenia nad BiH 2 teams
              MTZ from Maccedona and Buducnost from Montenegro
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

I guess this is expected since Euroleague changed format and there is no posibility Maccabi won't play Israeli league. Today Lorbek said if Maccbi drops out ABA board probably won't call any team outside our regin again. Personaly i don't mind one team like Maccabi in ABA league since it is great team with great traditin, but with all respect to teams like CZE this league shold serve as league wich imprves basketball in regin

Slovenia nad BiH 2 teams
                Any way, I won't cancel at all the chance, that Maccabi will stay, deu to some rules against MTA in the IL League, which push MTA out.
                2022/2023:

Comment

• Good job from Siroki Brijeg in this year's Adriatic League. Barely missed out on the Final Four and have increased Bosnia's coefficient for next year. Now, it looks like we will get three teams next year (I predict they will be Bosna ASA<, Igokea, and Siroki Brijeg). As for thee Maccabi situation, I wish they would stay in our league, I like having them as an addition. But if they leave, we probably shouldn't call upon a team outside of our region again, as they will probably leave after a single year like some of the others...
                  sigpic

Comment

I guess this is expected since Euroleague changed format and there is no posibility Maccabi won't play Israeli league. Today Lorbek said if Maccbi drops out ABA board probably won't call any team outside our regin again. Personaly i don't mind one team like Maccabi in ABA league since it is great team with great traditin, but with all respect to teams like CZE this league shold serve as league wich imprves basketball in regin

Slovenia nad BiH 2 teams
                    According to the ULEB coefficients, at the moment ever sicne the regular season has ended, here are the slate of teams playing from each country next season -

Bosnia: 3 teams
                    Croatia: 3 teams
                    Serbia: 2 teams
                    Slovenia: 2 teams

I think due to the fact Siroki played so well this season and they were our only club in the ABA League, we will get three teams next year. And Serbia will lose one team next season because of 2 out of 3 of their clubs playing poorly this year.... Slovenia will lose two teams because they had one team relegated, one fourth-to-last, and another second-to-last. Finally, Croatia gets the same amount of teams. I am puzzled as to how we are getting three teams next year, but I am definitely not questioning it. I also find it a bit weird that Serbia only gets two teams. Slovenian teams were terrible with the exception of Union Olimpija (who didn't even play that from what I expected; they finished sixth). Meh, it is what it is, right?
                    sigpic

Comment

• if i'm right, this season aba board changed rules for next season

croatia and serbia have 2 teams, slovenia and bih 1. one free invitation goes to countries with euroleague clubs (croatia, slovenia, serbia) and 2 invitations go to countries with better sum betwen croatia and serbia, and betwen slovenia and bih

translated it says bih can't have more then 2 teams in league and less then one, slovenia can't have more then 3, less then 2, serbia and croatia 4/3. also it means that this season only thing that was important for bih to finish above slovenia to get 1 spot, wich btw. costs 150k euros

so by that it should look like

croatia 2 + one free euroleague invitation + 1 invitation that costs 150K
                      serbia 2 + free euroleague invitation
                      slovenia 2 + free euroleague invitation
                      bih 1 + 1 invitation that costs 150k
                      buducnost invitation
                      mtz invitation
                      maccabi invitation

since maccabi wont play next season i guess 1 invitation will go to serbia as they finished better then slovenia, whille bosnia can't have more then 2 clubs

you have link on previus pages that can help you
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Alright thanks for the info. In that case, I am hoping we can get either Siroki in again, and maybe Igokea/Bosna...
                        sigpic

Comment

• As expected, Maccabi Vs, Cedevita in the final.

Cedvita won 68:56 against ex. champs, Partizan, an Ugly game.
                          Maccabi won easily 82:60 over Budocnost.
                          2022/2023:

Comment

• damn, cedevita partizan must been terible game. did't watch, it was to sunny for basketball on tv, but evreybody here also say that was ugly game betwen 2 bad teams
                            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

damn, cedevita partizan must been terible game. did't watch, it was to sunny for basketball on tv, but evreybody here also say that was ugly game betwen 2 bad teams
                              I give cradit to Miro Bilan for a nice game and Cedevita fans.
                              Allmost 500 made great noice in Nokia Arena.
                              2022/2023:

Comment

• i would give lot of credit to milan tedeschi, owner of cedevita. he paid 200 flight tickets to fans
                                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information