Maccabi Electra Tel-Aviv - 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaccabiTA View Post
    Maccabeo please.. do you ever rest? we just beat probably the biggest opponent in the group with one of the best rosters in the Euroleague (IMO 2nd after CSKA) in a game that should've ended with 15 point difference but they were lucky to cut it to 6, and you still complain? TBH I didn't even bother reading your whole comments but I don't need to, you pretty much repeat the same thing over and over. I see you mentioned Ohayon, and all I have to say is-STFU. I'm trying to be patient all the time but this is too much. Your 3rd PG had a game of 5pts 5reb 4ast against Real Madrid and you still complain? that's just beyond my comprehension. I give up. If you think a 3rd PG should do more than that then you're simply crazy. Even after his game yesterday you say he's just an Israeli league player. WOW.

Goga you should get a medal for your patience and a psychologist when it's all over to wash away the pain of answering time after time to a broken record.
    the problem is that ohayon is the 2nd pg. u shuld convince yourself ,farmar will go back and we should have a 1st pg to postpone ohayon in 3th place. real is a strong team ,true(anyway not the 2nd one imho)and is true we deserved to win by 10 or more (anyway we ll see in madrid what will happen),but problems our roster has (and that blatt well know) are the same.

Comment

• i want to better underline about our c position.
      offensivly mta has one of best c in europe. sofo is so har to stop.
      in his whole carrer sofo had defensive problems and he is a c who is always risking to be in faulth trouble. that's why he play less minutes than many others starting 5 other centers

to play in that position to repleace him, mta decided to add a c,james, who totally failed, so we have to play with hendrix and if i even misconsider for a moment that he is a mediocre player(imho), one think is sure: he is not a c

so i can say we have a starting five c who is often in trouble and despite this, we have just a pf (imho even mediocre)to repleace him

isnt a must to add a c?
      Last edited by maccabeo; 11-06-2011, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
        the problem is that ohayon is the 2nd pg. u shuld convince yourself ,farmar will go back and we should have a 1st pg to postpone ohayon in 3th place. real is a strong team ,true(anyway not the 2nd one imho)and is true we deserved to win by 10 or more (anyway we ll see in madrid what will happen),but problems our roster has (and that blatt well know) are the same.
        There will be a replacement for Farmar when he leaves. Ohayon is now 3rd PG and he'll stay our 3rd PG, maybe for a few weeks until the new PG is synced with the team he'll be the 2nd PG but that's all..
        We beat Real here and looked like a much better team, I see no reason why we can't give them a fight in Madrid.. it's not like their 'amazing' fans are something that'll change the game. Maybe we won't win in Madrid but it's gonna be a close one, we won't lose by 20 like you said (seriously WTF?)

Comment

ahaha yes should be an option, but i guess is too long time , since probably u didnt born yet, i follow yellow. i could try. it will not be easy.
          i m impressed by your being so blind because of love
          I born what? You're yellow? You love Maccabi "long time"?

You've stated this "blind" thing over and over. Now, without making anything up or grouping me with other people, how have I shown that I am "blind because of love" towards Maccabi?

For instance, if I stated that i think you are illiterate, I would use how you can barely put sentence together and can't seem to comprehend what other people have posted.

Your turn.

Comment

• Reading Goga vs. Maccabeo, it reminds me of Godzilla vs. Bambi...you know, if Bambi was a broken record.

Comment

• Now, aside from going back and forth with maccabeo, there are real problems Maccabi is encountering. While Scheyer and James got their mpg in Chance Cup and played well, they have more or less being in Blatt's doghouse lately. While James i barely getting court time in the EL, Scheyer has totally fallen out of rotation there. It eems like he won't be part of the EL roster for MTA this season, as he still has to surpas Burtein and Ohayon to get there.

Of course, Maccabi indicated that it will have a wide roster due to participating in three competitions and thus not every player would be able to play in all competitions. Now my question: does an Israeli team have to determine the four foreigners for a domestic league game for the whole season or can it go game by game, alternating them every week? In Adriatic league, which still hasn't posed more competition for MTA than the Israeli league, Scheyer is not contributing at all, despite getting serious playing time now and then. Judging from his stats against Siroki, he must have been passive, very pasive in order to achieve nothing in 18 minutes of court time. James is also not getting much playing time. He is not really part of the serious rotation, yet his stats look good: 5.2 VAL in 10 mpg is good, also 1.6 bpg.

In domestic league, Both started well for substitutes, but while James has taken on Hendrix' role from last season, Scheyer has totally lost hi interest/focus/self esteem. He is neither shooting nor scoring anymore. I don't know, why Blatt isn't making a point by bringing him more and forcing him to do things, Maccabi is going to win anyway. That way, he won't be able to develop and adapt his game. Maybe it would be better to loan him to another Israeli team, where he would get constant playing time. He is disappointing a lot. When he came to Maccabi, he wasn't tabula rasa. He was a well-known commodity, a borderline NBA player, a playmaker with scoring abilities, decent defense and good height. Yes, he has never been superior physically but he has always known how to play. Even though Coach K prefers Team over Individualism, he still managed to score 18 ppg and conquer the NCAA title there. He had a very good run in the D-League and Miami Heat were interested in him. He has always been known as a complete player. He could contribute not only via scoring. Yes, he used to have the ball more in his hands but in 18 minutes (against Siroki) you surely have enough touches to do sth.

As to the upcoming game, yes, Efes did not lose against Partizan, as I have stated in a previous mesage. Yet, the referee job was very doubtful in that game, to put it mildly. Efe scored two road wins and lot at home against Charleroi. Apparently, it bet player so far, T. Kinsey, won't play against Maccabi. A higher scoring load for Vujacic, who is mightily struggling with his shot so far.Under the basket, the well-known duo of Barac and Batista, who - contrary to their season in Vitoria - are not surrounded by dead-eye shooters and are not led by a strong PG. Yes, Ilievski has shown a strong play in the European Championship but he i not a top-notch PG for me. Tunceri is over the hill in his abilities. None of them can stop Farmar's quickness (not even Ohayon's), who imho will face Sinan Guler, who will try to slow down Farmar with his size and strong body. Savanovic and Ilyasova are rather shooting big men and Maccabi's defenders on the wings should be quick enough on their feet to get out and disturb their shots. If Maccabi's on-ball defenders will do their job, there will be no help needed b likes of Smith, Eliyahu, Pnini and Blu, who will concentrate on Vujacic, Savanovic and Ilyasova, limiting their offensive production. Maccabi will also face a very hostile crowd imho.

To draw a line: time for another home loss by Efes

What are the insiders saying? What is the Israeli press writing? After all, Scheyer is the reason why Maccabi didn't seriously pursue Halperin with his tax issues and now has signed Langford (who will come to his own soon enough, I believe). While James might not be the kind of center Maccabi can rely on for 20 mpg in an EL game, he has to provide depth, given ofo and Hendrix are in foul trouble or the team need an intimidating shot blocker under the basket. But Scheyer was expected to become one of the more valuable players for this team.

I've also heard rumours about a possible swap of Scheyer for Landesberg. Some truth to it? After all, Scheyer won't become better by not playing at all, and participation in three leagues costs Maccabi a lot of practices. Thus, he is probably practicing 2-3 times a week, like a bette amateur player (yet on a high level team) but after that, he can relax, as he is not expected to play.
              burnstein

Comment

• Man, I really hope they will swap Scheyer for Landesberg!

Maccabi Tel Aviv

EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
                Intercontinental Cup - 1980
                Adriatic League Championship - 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by goga78 View Post
                  Now, aside from going back and forth with maccabeo, there are real problems Maccabi is encountering. While Scheyer and James got their mpg in Chance Cup and played well, they have more or less being in Blatt's doghouse lately. While James i barely getting court time in the EL, Scheyer has totally fallen out of rotation there. It eems like he won't be part of the EL roster for MTA this season, as he still has to surpas Burtein and Ohayon to get there.

Of course, Maccabi indicated that it will have a wide roster due to participating in three competitions and thus not every player would be able to play in all competitions. Now my question: does an Israeli team have to determine the four foreigners for a domestic league game for the whole season or can it go game by game, alternating them every week? In Adriatic league, which still hasn't posed more competition for MTA than the Israeli league, Scheyer is not contributing at all, despite getting serious playing time now and then. Judging from his stats against Siroki, he must have been passive, very pasive in order to achieve nothing in 18 minutes of court time. James is also not getting much playing time. He is not really part of the serious rotation, yet his stats look good: 5.2 VAL in 10 mpg is good, also 1.6 bpg.

In domestic league, Both started well for substitutes, but while James has taken on Hendrix' role from last season, Scheyer has totally lost hi interest/focus/self esteem. He is neither shooting nor scoring anymore. I don't know, why Blatt isn't making a point by bringing him more and forcing him to do things, Maccabi is going to win anyway. That way, he won't be able to develop and adapt his game. Maybe it would be better to loan him to another Israeli team, where he would get constant playing time. He is disappointing a lot. When he came to Maccabi, he wasn't tabula rasa. He was a well-known commodity, a borderline NBA player, a playmaker with scoring abilities, decent defense and good height. Yes, he has never been superior physically but he has always known how to play. Even though Coach K prefers Team over Individualism, he still managed to score 18 ppg and conquer the NCAA title there. He had a very good run in the D-League and Miami Heat were interested in him. He has always been known as a complete player. He could contribute not only via scoring. Yes, he used to have the ball more in his hands but in 18 minutes (against Siroki) you surely have enough touches to do sth.

As to the upcoming game, yes, Efes did not lose against Partizan, as I have stated in a previous mesage. Yet, the referee job was very doubtful in that game, to put it mildly. Efe scored two road wins and lot at home against Charleroi. Apparently, it bet player so far, T. Kinsey, won't play against Maccabi. A higher scoring load for Vujacic, who is mightily struggling with his shot so far.Under the basket, the well-known duo of Barac and Batista, who - contrary to their season in Vitoria - are not surrounded by dead-eye shooters and are not led by a strong PG. Yes, Ilievski has shown a strong play in the European Championship but he i not a top-notch PG for me. Tunceri is over the hill in his abilities. None of them can stop Farmar's quickness (not even Ohayon's), who imho will face Sinan Guler, who will try to slow down Farmar with his size and strong body. Savanovic and Ilyasova are rather shooting big men and Maccabi's defenders on the wings should be quick enough on their feet to get out and disturb their shots. If Maccabi's on-ball defenders will do their job, there will be no help needed b likes of Smith, Eliyahu, Pnini and Blu, who will concentrate on Vujacic, Savanovic and Ilyasova, limiting their offensive production. Maccabi will also face a very hostile crowd imho.

To draw a line: time for another home loss by Efes

What are the insiders saying? What is the Israeli press writing? After all, Scheyer is the reason why Maccabi didn't seriously pursue Halperin with his tax issues and now has signed Langford (who will come to his own soon enough, I believe). While James might not be the kind of center Maccabi can rely on for 20 mpg in an EL game, he has to provide depth, given ofo and Hendrix are in foul trouble or the team need an intimidating shot blocker under the basket. But Scheyer was expected to become one of the more valuable players for this team.

I've also heard rumours about a possible swap of Scheyer for Landesberg. Some truth to it? After all, Scheyer won't become better by not playing at all, and participation in three leagues costs Maccabi a lot of practices. Thus, he is probably practicing 2-3 times a week, like a bette amateur player (yet on a high level team) but after that, he can relax, as he is not expected to play.
                  As for your questions:
                  1)you can change the 4 foreigners each game they don't have to be the same ones but in the whole season you can only register 8 (Maccabi have registered 7 already, probably the 8th would be Farmar's replacement)
                  2)loaning Scheyer-according to the media here the option was brought up but the player refused.
                  3)Scheyer-Landesberg trade was published in one as an option Maccabi considers but it doesn't make any sense as Landesberg is their best player and probably the best Israeli outside Maccabi in this league and Scheyer on the other hand didn't show anything good yet (except for some good games in Chance cup) so Haifa has no reason to agree to such an offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Czarkazem13 View Post
                    I born what? You're yellow? You love Maccabi "long time"?

You've stated this "blind" thing over and over. Now, without making anything up or grouping me with other people, how have I shown that I am "blind because of love" towards Maccabi?

For instance, if I stated that i think you are illiterate, I would use how you can barely put sentence together and can't seem to comprehend what other people have posted.

Your turn.
                    i wrote PROBABLY u werent born. i didnt write i'm sure.
                    also, let me understand : i shouldnt write u are blind (obviosly imho) and u can write i'm wrong? we are both showing an opinion or we both writing of a sentence. in both cases, we are in same dress each other. one consider the other in a big mistakes
                    probably goga ,with different words , showed u that, since mta is disappointed by a g and a c lately added, we 'd need a g and a c.
                    i guess for u he isnt a broken record oso, try thinking of his lines. it could be easier for u to understand.
                    could u try answering those questions not consideirng are my questions?
                    1 last market mta wanted to add a g?
                    my answer is , yes since we added scheyer
                    2 last maket want to add a c?
                    my answer is ,yes since we added james
                    3 are scheyer and james factors ?
                    my answer is no
                    4 is hendrix a c?
                    my answer is no?
                    5 is hendrix the right player to play in c position 18 euroleague minutes?
                    my answer is no
                    6 there are stronger teams under the basket?
                    my answer is many
                    7 if mta added a g and a c ,who arent factors, do mta need another g and c?
                    my answer is:if we added g and c and they failed, we automatically need g and c
                    8 is burstein an euroleague player actually?
                    my asnwer is no
                    9 is ohayon an euroleague player
                    my answer is no
                    10 the day farmar will come bak, can we play with papa+ohayon?
                    my answer is no
                    11 mta will replace farmar when he ll come back. ok, but if farmar will come back soon, not replacing him now ,can make our regoular season harder?
                    my answer is yes
                    12 is sofo the kind of center who never have faulth trouble allowing us having just an average c to repleace him for few minutes?
                    my answer is no
                    13 was langofrd the kind of player we mainly needed?
                    my asnwer is , no, we needed forst of all a pg and a c
                    Last edited by maccabeo; 11-08-2011, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Goga,

Many good points, I would say loan Scheyer if Blatt doesn't give him the time, but I guess Scheyer is against that per MaccabiTA.

M-120,

I don't see that happening.

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                      i wrote PROBABLY u werent born. i didnt write i'm sure.
                      Actually you typed, "probably u didnt born yet."

also, let me understand : i shouldnt write u are blind (obviosly imho) and u can write i'm wrong? we are both showing an opinion or we both writing of a sentence. in both cases, we are in same dress each other. one consider the other in a big mistakes
                      For one, please remind me when I typed that you were wrong and didn't give a reason based on facts or at least my reasoning. On your opinions, my major issue is that you are mostly negative and repeat the same things over and over. Even when Maccabi wins you find fault. It is a game - a sport. Enjoy it. Yes, Blatt and co. aren't perfect and no we don't all agree with everything they do or love all their signings, but to be disapointed in - what seems like - every one?

probably goga ,with different words , showed u that, since mta is disappointed by a g and a c lately added, we 'd need a g and a c.
                      I'm sorry, but you are confusing reasoned arguments (Goga) with a repetitive unrealistic fan (you).

i guess for u he isnt a broken record oso,
                      No. Well, except when he is dealing with someone who is - for some reason - unable to cope with facts or move the conversation on. I won't point fingers. He's very patient.

try thinking of his lines. it could be easier for u to understand.
                      could u try answering those questions not consideirng are my questions?
                      1 last market mta wanted to add a g?
                      my answer is , yes since we added scheyer
                      2 last maket want to add a c?
                      my answer is ,yes since we added james
                      3 are scheyer and james factors ?
                      my answer is no
                      4 is hendrix a c?
                      my answer is no?
                      5 is hendrix the right player to play in c position 18 euroleague minutes?
                      my answer is no
                      6 there are stronger teams under the basket?
                      my answer is many
                      7 if mta added a g and a c ,who arent factors, do mta need another g and c?
                      my answer is:if we added g and c and they failed, we automatically need g and c
                      8 is burstein an euroleague player actually?
                      my asnwer is no
                      9 is ohayon an euroleague player
                      my answer is no
                      10 the day farmar will come bak, can we play with papa+ohayon?
                      my answer is no
                      11 mta will replace farmar when he ll come back. ok, but if farmar will come back soon, not replacing him now ,can make our regoular season harder?
                      my answer is yes
                      12 is sofo the kind of center who never have faulth trouble allowing us having just an average c to repleace him for few minutes?
                      my answer is no
                      13 was langofrd the kind of player we mainly needed?
                      my asnwer is , no, we needed forst of all a pg and a c
                      You know, you don't prove that you are not a broken record by repeating the same thing yet again.

Am I being punk'd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Czarkazem13 View Post
                        Goga,

Many good points, I would say loan Scheyer if Blatt doesn't give him the time, but I guess Scheyer is against that per MaccabiTA.

M-120,

I don't see that happening.

Actually you typed, "probably u didnt born yet."

For one, please remind me when I typed that you were wrong and didn't give a reason based on facts or at least my reasoning. On your opinions, my major issue is that you are mostly negative and repeat the same things over and over. Even when Maccabi wins you find fault. It is a game - a sport. Enjoy it. Yes, Blatt and co. aren't perfect and no we don't all agree with everything they do or love all their signings, but to be disapointed in - what seems like - every one?

I'm sorry, but you are confusing reasoned arguments (Goga) with a repetitive unrealistic fan (you).

No. Well, except when he is dealing with someone who is - for some reason - unable to cope with facts or move the conversation on. I won't point fingers. He's very patient.

You know, you don't prove that you are not a broken record by repeating the same thing yet again.

Am I being punk'd?
                        mmhh i'm disappointed. i tought u wanted to show me i m wrong, just answering differently to each question. maybe your answers were the same as mine?...hard to admit probably...
                        Last edited by maccabeo; 11-09-2011, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaccabiTA View Post
                          As for your questions:
                          1)you can change the 4 foreigners each game they don't have to be the same ones but in the whole season you can only register 8 (Maccabi have registered 7 already, probably the 8th would be Farmar's replacement)
                          2)loaning Scheyer-according to the media here the option was brought up but the player refused.
                          3)Scheyer-Landesberg trade was published in one as an option Maccabi considers but it doesn't make any sense as Landesberg is their best player and probably the best Israeli outside Maccabi in this league and Scheyer on the other hand didn't show anything good yet (except for some good games in Chance cup) so Haifa has no reason to agree to such an offer.
                          Scheyer refused? Is if crazy? is he comfortable with how it is going for him now? unless if has a deal with maccabi that he will be brought slowly and does not have to contribute now.

@maccabeo: if your roster is full and no money available, you don't bring in two new players but play with what you've got. Aside from that Langford has been signed. Maccabi has enough beef to play EL like it has shown last season. But it is playing in three competitions and needs more players. Even if Scheyer doesn't pan out the team has langford.it just doesn't have an upgrade in the depth chart. James will be a sub in Israel and Adria. If he can help in Europe, even better. I think, he can.

You are talking about maccabi as if it would have pockets with no bottom and be a happy spender. Maccabi has probably money for one more player, should farmar go and it won't spend it now. There are good signings and bad signings and signings for different purposes. Unfortunately, you fail to understand this. You want the biggest names and you want them now. Everything that doesn't fit this pattern is bad for you. For example, you have your stereotype about hendrix and even the each that if is playing wel, that maccabi has reached the final with him last year doesn't persuade you to stop your criticism. Yes, Joel Freeland would be better than him. But he is under contract and so is Hendrix. Releasing him would have a price tag but his replacement would not automatically be more effective, even having a better midrange jumper that you are missing so much, while a player you'd like to see would cost even more than Sofo. A player is good, when he is effective, not when you like his jumper, try to get this in your head.
                          burnstein

Comment

• Originally posted by goga78 View Post
                            Scheyer refused? Is if crazy? is he comfortable with how it is going for him now? unless if has a deal with maccabi that he will be brought slowly and does not have to contribute now.

@maccabeo: if your roster is full and no money available, you don't bring in two new players but play with what you've got. Aside from that Langford has been signed. Maccabi has enough beef to play EL like it has shown last season. But it is playing in three competitions and needs more players. Even if Scheyer doesn't pan out the team has langford.it just doesn't have an upgrade in the depth chart. James will be a sub in Israel and Adria. If he can help in Europe, even better. I think, he can.

You are talking about maccabi as if it would have pockets with no bottom and be a happy spender. Maccabi has probably money for one more player, should farmar go and it won't spend it now. There are good signings and bad signings and signings for different purposes. Unfortunately, you fail to understand this. You want the biggest names and you want them now. Everything that doesn't fit this pattern is bad for you. For example, you have your stereotype about hendrix and even the each that if is playing wel, that maccabi has reached the final with him last year doesn't persuade you to stop your criticism. Yes, Joel Freeland would be better than him. But he is under contract and so is Hendrix. Releasing him would have a price tag but his replacement would not automatically be more effective, even having a better midrange jumper that you are missing so much, while a player you'd like to see would cost even more than Sofo. A player is good, when he is effective, not when you like his jumper, try to get this in your head.
                            no ,i never wrote i want stars. i think that even having no money u should add better players than hendrix or james or ohayon.
                            or anyway ,since we are an ambitious team,we should admit eventual wrong adds and repleace them with better players . yes, we are in need to try with low cost player, but when u realized at the beginning of the season, they arent the right player , u have to repleace them.
                            i dont think the best option is to consider our roster at better el teamsd level as all of u are considering. this is just a dream that u prefer imagine be reality. because i know, this is what fan use to do.
                            i 'd be courios to know what u wrote about hendrix in case he was a caja laboral player or a partizan player or a milano player. i bet u didnt wrote about him ,what u use to write .

Comment

no ,i never wrote i want stars. i think that even having no money u should add better players than hendrix or james or ohayon.
                              or anyway ,since we are an ambitious team,we should admit eventual wrong adds and repleace them with better players . yes, we are in need to try with low cost player, but when u realized at the beginning of the season, they arent the right player , u have to repleace them.
                              i dont think the best option is to consider our roster at better el teamsd level as all of u are considering. this is just a dream that u prefer imagine be reality. because i know, this is what fan use to do.
                              i 'd be courios to know what u wrote about hendrix in case he was a caja laboral player or a partizan player or a milano player. i bet u didnt wrote about him ,what u use to write .
                              Ohayon... when will you learn that Maccabi needs Israeli players for domestic competition (where two Israelis have to be on court at the same time) and for fan identification?! Ohayon is a good PG. Yes, he doesn't have a good shot but Maccabi has enough guns to score. Ohayon is a very good ball distributor. He has already shown, he can play EL, where he has the role of MTA's third PG, as you very well know.

Hendrix was the newcomer of the year in the ACB. Does that ring a bell? He is performing well. What do you want from him? to shoot three-pointers like David Andersen? He has to rebound and to play defense. Oh, yes, he actually scores points, too.

Yes, Maccabi can make mistakes in their selections. They have already added Langford because Scheyer hasn't shown game yet. But it doesn't mean, they can release any player and sign a new one as it bears extra costs. Maccabi fares well with what they have. Last season you've had the same complaints. Who was paying in the final again? One of those "at least 10 teams with better rosters than Maccabi"? Not that I remember it.

Yes, Maccabi has deficiencies. Without mentioning names, I'd like them to be three man deep on every position but this is impossible to do. For the EL, the roster is good. Deeper than last year. The third-string players are for the other two competitions. So what, if James will be the third and not the second center? Yes, we have expected him to deliver immediately. So far, it didn't happen. So, everything is lost three games into the season with two more experienced players in front of him?

Really, if you are once again all about bitching, instead of supporting, go and look for another team to root for. Maybe it's time for a change for you. You dislike virtually every player on this team. This one can't defend, this one has "hands of a butcher", this one gets into foul trouble, this one is not EL caliber, this one is a disappointment, because an Italian TV commentator has said so, this is an "ex-player" and finally this one "is great in normal games, nothing against good teams"... but other teams have great rosters and Maccabi has to panic right away, spending another 10 mio for new players. You never like anyone. Every MTA player is faulty for you. You have teams like Real, PAO, CSKA, Barca... whom else? Go and root for Efes or Fenerbahce. They are so greaat and deep after all. Everything that other teams have is shining bright for you, everything that Maccabi has has to be dragged into dirt. And this is not happening with the team playing boring and unsuccessful basketball. Maccabi is the EL-vice-champion and one of the better teams this year. And don't tell us about miracles. They don't happen all season long, game for game. Maccabi has been doing sth. right for a year now, if you think straight.
                              burnstein

Comment

mmhh i'm disappointed. i tought u wanted to show me i m wrong, just answering differently to each question. maybe your answers were the same as mine?...hard to admit probably...
                                No, I've already addressed my opinions the first time you expressed them. Sometimes even the second time. I'm not as patient as Goga.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information