No announcement yet.

Maccabi Electra Tel-Aviv - 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there was an artical in some site that say that ettero mesina and the lakers have interest in ohayun and they want him to play in the NBA summer league to check his abilities.

Comment

• ahahahaha
      sorry not for u obviously
      the most ridiculous think ever

Comment

• as reported by sportitalia during the game , mta is over aron jackson (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Comment

• Is it true that Scheyer is now in the States and will not return to Maccabi?
          burnstein

Comment

• Originally posted by goga78 View Post
            Is it true that Scheyer is now in the States and will not return to Maccabi?
            yes he will try again to get into the NBA.

maccabi want a new center, two players that they interest in are shermedini from cantu and alex maric from panathinaikos
            also the negotiation with hendrix didn't succeed and probably he will leave maccabi next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironwill23 View Post
              yes he will try again to get into the NBA.

maccabi want a new center, two players that they interest in are shermedini from cantu and alex maric from panathinaikos
              also the negotiation with hendrix didn't succeed and probably he will leave maccabi next year.

Then why have they reported that they have signed Hendrix for an extension? I don't think we will know the facts before the season (at least the EL season) has ended.
              Shermadini would be good. Maric - not. The whole game has to be cut to him. This is the case with all Partizan players who post up huge numbers, playing for this club. Usually their centers, who often enough fail in other surroundings (Milojevic, Maric...) He is good but really nothing special. Shermadini is more versatile.

In a different club, Hendrix would be allowed to do more and different things. I think, his effectiveness would go down as right now he concentrates on things he can do really well and not just mediocre.
              burnstein

Comment

• shermadini is one of my dream. simply a marvellous european c
                also, he is a c who cant fit nba ,so i ll sign him for 5 years . i love him as one of best c in last decade
                is clear we'd need two c (if hendrix will go or if he will be used -as i hope- in pf position)
                shermadini macavan hendrix blu pnini (in good health)would be an interesting group to start. other players should be all released.
                yes, even ely. i think we should start thinking about him. i guess we 'd need searching for another il player instead of him. he showed too often many limits
                please be far from a.jackson , the bad copy of pargo, very discontinuos players. u never can trust on him. u simply has to hope in his good mood
                p.s. i dont think mccalleb will stay in siena ...he and perkins would be great together (ohayon could be lonaed - better released imho)
                p.p.s mta is playing ad league, the best market for yout talents. i guess one ex-yu player could be under our eyes
                Last edited by maccabeo; 03-31-2012, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• i think next year maccabi should build a roster which will be able to beat panathinaikos

Comment

• Originally posted by baldur View Post
                    i think next year maccabi should build a roster which will be able to beat panathinaikos
                    good idea , but i have a feeling that this will pao's last year at the european elite for a long time...

anyway, as it seems by blu's comments most of the chances that he will retire, in the last game he reminding that mabye this will be his last game in the euroleague and there are alot of thing to do exept basketball. the management will try alot to keep him and will upgrade his salary if it will make him stay.

Comment

• wich is main reason he want to retire?
                      he is imho our key and most important player it would be a big loss

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                        wich is main reason he want to retire?
                        he is imho our key and most important player it would be a big loss
                        he say he is missing home(USA) and want to be more around his family.

Comment

• talking about blu-he say that maybe he just won't play for an year and then will continue with his career.
                          he also say that he will check an option to coach in college that close to his home in california.

Comment

• ^^ No good! Blu have to stay with Maccabi for few more years, NO MATTER WHAT!

Maccabi Tel Aviv

EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
                            Intercontinental Cup - 1980
                            Adriatic League Championship - 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by ironwill23 View Post
                              he say he is missing home(USA) and want to be more around his family.
                              if that s the reason, there is no way he will play again for us. big big big loss

Comment

• shermedini and maccabi have agreement that in the summer he will sign on a 2 years contract with an option for another year.
                                in the first season he will get 600K dollars, in the second 700K, and in the third 800K.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information