Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 569

Thread: Maccabi Electra Tel-Aviv - 2011/2012

  1. #521
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Country: Israel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    wich is main reason he want to retire?
    he is imho our key and most important player it would be a big loss
    he say he is missing home(USA) and want to be more around his family.

  2. #522
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Country: Israel

    Default

    talking about blu-he say that maybe he just won't play for an year and then will continue with his career.
    he also say that he will check an option to coach in college that close to his home in california.

  3. #523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    310
    Country: Australia

    Default

    ^^ No good! Blu have to stay with Maccabi for few more years, NO MATTER WHAT!



    Maccabi Tel Aviv



    EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
    Intercontinental Cup - 1980
    Adriatic League Championship - 2012

  4. #524
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,910
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwill23 View Post
    he say he is missing home(USA) and want to be more around his family.
    if that s the reason, there is no way he will play again for us. big big big loss

  5. #525
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Country: Israel

    Default

    shermedini and maccabi have agreement that in the summer he will sign on a 2 years contract with an option for another year.
    in the first season he will get 600K dollars, in the second 700K, and in the third 800K.

  6. #526
    Senior Member Roy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Holon
    Posts
    4,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwill23 View Post
    shermedini and maccabi have agreement that in the summer he will sign on a 2 years contract with an option for another year.
    in the first season he will get 600K dollars, in the second 700K, and in the third 800K.
    How do you know?
    2013/2014:
    PG: Rice, Ohayon
    SG: Landsberg, Arroyo
    SF: Smith, Pnini, Maciulis
    PF: Cohen, Blu, Lorbek
    PF: Sofo, Tayus, Fischer

  7. #527
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Country: Israel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    How do you know?
    first of all every site in israel publish an article about this and a friend of mine(who is a very reliable source) confirm it.

  8. #528
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,910
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwill23 View Post
    shermedini and maccabi have agreement that in the summer he will sign on a 2 years contract with an option for another year.
    in the first season he will get 600K dollars, in the second 700K, and in the third 800K.
    as i wrote in another topic, this is a marvellous center. imho the best european c. i'm so happy (and surprised).this is the best mta add, since years. great shermadini!he is my dream in c position since 2 years.
    now macvan and halperin please
    Last edited by maccabeo; 04-16-2012 at 10:05 PM.

  9. #529
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Country: Israel

    Default

    there was a very long interview with blatt.
    he say he very want halperin and hint to wait to someone to get israeli citizenship.
    he say that he will be surprised if perkins will come to maccabi(reason-money).
    and when they with him about macvan he was pretty quiet

    he talked about alot of things exept those i mentioned, if you want to know something and it was in the interview i can answer it for you.

  10. #530
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    310
    Country: Australia

    Default

    ^^ What about Landesberg? Sofo? Shawn? Hendrix?



    Maccabi Tel Aviv



    EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
    Intercontinental Cup - 1980
    Adriatic League Championship - 2012

  11. #531
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    310
    Country: Australia

    Default

    Oh and since Shermandini played for Maccabi Tbilisi in 2005-2008, so he could be Jewish and will receive the Israeli citizenship so maybe that's why Blatt mentioned about the citizenship?



    Maccabi Tel Aviv



    EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
    Intercontinental Cup - 1980
    Adriatic League Championship - 2012

  12. #532
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Country: Israel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M-120] View Post
    ^^ What about Landesberg? Sofo? Shawn? Hendrix?
    He believe that he will and will be able to in a euroleague level
    About landsberg he say that he's very talented, but didn't mention if he will come
    He don't know what will in sofo next, but say that with the money he should get(1100000) he won't stay. And also say that his injury hurt him alot
    About Hendrix he say that he very want him to stay

  13. #533
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,910
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwill23 View Post
    He believe that he will and will be able to in a euroleague level
    About landsberg he say that he's very talented, but didn't mention if he will come
    He don't know what will in sofo next, but say that with the money he should get(1100000) he won't stay. And also say that his injury hurt him alot
    About Hendrix he say that he very want him to stay
    did he say something about langford? u know, is one of that players i cant say if is better will stay or not. i have doubts and dont know what is better for us.i guess blatt would like he will stay because having no offensive organization, a player like langford could solve many offensive problems.
    about mcvan he already showed doenst like him. big error. macvan is a great player

  14. #534
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Country: Israel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    did he say something about langford? u know, is one of that players i cant say if is better will stay or not. i have doubts and dont know what is better for us.i guess blatt would like he will stay because having no offensive organization, a player like langford could solve many offensive problems.
    about mcvan he already showed doenst like him. big error. macvan is a great player
    i don't remember that he say something about langford, and even if he say it wasn't something serious.
    but i remember an articals that he say he want him to stay.

  15. #535
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Country: Israel

    Default

    a friend of mine who is very reliabe say that a source he know who never was wrong about maccabi, publish alot of things. i'm to lazy to translate all of them so i'll just show the roster will due to him:
    PG-ohayun, perkins/jeckson(bilbao)/jacob pollen(italian league)
    SG-yotam, hickman(pasaro), burnstein
    SF-devin smith. guy pnini
    PF-lior, macvan, hendrix
    C-shemedini(cantu), hettshemeir(zaragosa)

  16. #536
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,910
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwill23 View Post
    a friend of mine who is very reliabe say that a source he know who never was wrong about maccabi, publish alot of things. i'm to lazy to translate all of them so i'll just show the roster will due to him:
    PG-ohayun, perkins/jeckson(bilbao)/jacob pollen(italian league)
    SG-yotam, hickman(pasaro), burnstein
    SF-devin smith. guy pnini
    PF-lior, macvan, hendrix
    C-shemedini(cantu), hettshemeir(zaragosa)
    very good roster exept still reading names of ohayon , burstein (again??) smith lior(that is imho a so overvaluated player)
    i have doubt about the pg position. nor ohayon, jackson pullen, are high level pg for a team like mta

  17. #537
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    310
    Country: Australia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwill23 View Post
    a friend of mine who is very reliabe say that a source he know who never was wrong about maccabi, publish alot of things. i'm to lazy to translate all of them so i'll just show the roster will due to him:
    PG-ohayun, perkins/jeckson(bilbao)/jacob pollen(italian league)
    SG-yotam, hickman(pasaro), burnstein
    SF-devin smith. guy pnini
    PF-lior, macvan, hendrix
    C-shemedini(cantu), hettshemeir(zaragosa)
    Any updates?



    Maccabi Tel Aviv



    EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
    Intercontinental Cup - 1980
    Adriatic League Championship - 2012

  18. #538
    Senior Member Idans10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    239
    Country: Israel

    Default

    Hey guys, I'm new in here.

    As for Maccabi's roster, every summer there are a lot of rumors and I have many doubts regarding the roster that ironwill23 wrote. Shermadini is the only signing so far who was confirmed by Maccabi. ironwill23 also didn't write Keith Langford who is 99% will extend his contract with Maccabi few days ago in 2 years which he'll receive 1.1 million dollar each year. As for Hendrix, things are far from being closed with him, both sides still have gap regarding the player's salary and I'm not sure that he'll continue. Also, Maccabi never said that they will release Shawn James and in my opinion he'll stay. Also, they didn't mention that Macvan will return. I hope he will but no one mentioned it. There's a good chance that Hettshemeir will come, although maybe Alex Maric will come instead. Steven Lansberg from Haifa is very close too, very good player who can add alot from the bench.
    Last edited by Idans10; 06-06-2012 at 10:14 PM.

  19. #539
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,910
    Country: Italy

    Default

    watching few minutes of mta's first training days, i didnt see shermadini on court. where is he?

  20. #540
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    watching few minutes of mta's first training days, i didnt see shermadini on court. where is he?
    Playing for Georgia in Eurobasket'13 qualification games.
    burnstein

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •