2012 PBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from this pic i remeber Emel Rowe
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by all_about View Post
      3 players that for sure are in the top 5:

Cliff Hodge
      Chris Ellis
      Vic Manuel
      hmmm...fajardo, hodge, ellis, abueva, ramos, jensen, mallari and manuel are the projected top picks as of now. i don't think vic manuel is a lock for the top 5 yet..depends on his rookie camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
        hmmm...fajardo, hodge, ellis, abueva, ramos, jensen, mallari and manuel are the projected top picks as of now. i don't think vic manuel is a lock for the top 5 yet..depends on his rookie camp.
        and manuel just pissed off chot reyes and the MVP camp by not showing up for the SEABA practices after saying "yes" to them....that could have an effect on his draft stock...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
          and manuel just pissed off chot reyes and the MVP camp by not showing up for the SEABA practices after saying "yes" to them....that could have an effect on his draft stock...
          I don't think it affected his stock...the reason he dissed the seaba team was to prepare for the pba draft after all and every pba camp knows chot just made a big deal out of it.

Comment

not really, since the neutral teams might draft him instead with his size and scoring prowess (powerade?)

BTW nice try totoy ( about the signature )

Comment

I don't think it affected his stock...the reason he dissed the seaba team was to prepare for the pba draft after all and every pba camp knows chot just made a big deal out of it.
              if its chot who will making the pick, he would by-pass Manuel if ever but he would be out of Talk N Text after this conference and it is Norman Black's call. Black and the other PBA Coaches knows Manuel is a talent that is hard to pass-up and would not be affected whatever Chot is saying.
              LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
              Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
              THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• If Yeng Guiao gets a chance to draft Vic Manuel, he will do so...he's the prototype player for a Yeng Guiao system.

Of course, if Robert Jaworski, Sr. was still coaching, Manuel would be taken in by the Big J. Shades of Romy Dela Rosa and Art Dela Cruz - two guys that Jaworski wanted to have for his team...

Comment

cool..how things have changed now for the fanboys...they are now accepting reasons for ditching the national team...lol

Comment

cool..how things have changed now for the fanboys...they are now accepting reasons for ditching the national team...lol
                    Because they knew who was whining... its a matter who is hated more and we all know the answer from sir nardy to the co ibners
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
                      If Yeng Guiao gets a chance to draft Vic Manuel, he will do so...he's the prototype player for a Yeng Guiao system.

Of course, if Robert Jaworski, Sr. was still coaching, Manuel would be taken in by the Big J. Shades of Romy Dela Rosa and Art Dela Cruz - two guys that Jaworski wanted to have for his team...
                      I think The Beast Calvin Abueva is more fit for Yeng Guiao's system

Comment

• Originally posted by Phlegm Thrower View Post
                        Perfect fit. Abueva needs a coach who'll give him a licence to kill este shoot and freelance. If he learns to play under control he'll be an all star for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                          Perfect fit. Abueva needs a coach who'll give him a licence to kill este shoot and freelance. If he learns to play under control he'll be an all star for sure
                          I don't think paul lee and calvin abueva would be a good fit...abueva has to fall to air 21...they badly need a franchise player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phlegm Thrower View Post
                            True...but I don't think Abueva would make it that far in the draft. He'll be a Top 4 pick at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
                              True...but I don't think Abueva would make it that far in the draft. He'll be a Top 4 pick at least.
                              Well it depends on which team is picking and who is the player they are going for. But no mistake this is a talented draft pool.

Comment

• Abueva is perfect fit for TNT. How about Allan Mangahas guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information