No announcement yet.

2012 PBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoping alaska won't pass on high claiber player..& hope the coach will utilize his player's God given talent

Missing...QuiƱahan, Fonacier, JDV, Miller, Hugnatan..
    Hey, where's Pasculado anyway??
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sharky View Post
      well if your playing with guys 40yrs old up. would you really want to risk getting injured AGAIN just to have a double double in a ALUMNI league. old people tends to stick their legs, feet and ass out a lot in defense.. haha.
      I don't think these 40 yo men will go out and injure a fellow alumnus (even if he did transfer to ahs).

Well I don't see Chris Tiu and Woody Co not going hard to RISK getting injured. BTW, they're playing against each other on Sunday in the finals. Woody > Gian Chiu all day.

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by asapa11 View Post
          Junmar Fajardo - Desagna Diop, Kwame Brown, LeMarcus Aldridge all measured at 6'10. Diop is listed as 7'0 while Kwame and Aldridge listed as 6'11. Kwame Brown also has a wingspan of 7'1
          Junmar Fajardo's measurements are comparable to Enes Kanter of Utah Jazz..

Fajardo- 6'10, 268 lbs, 7'1" armspan
          Kanter- 6'9.75, 259 lbs , 7'1.25" armspan

Comment

• In fairness to Junmar he has a lot of potentials and room for improvement.

Even thought he has low academic IQ but basketball wise he is above average.

I can't wait to see Danny I. moves on Junmar.
            MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

• Originally posted by nardong_putik View Post
              In fairness to Junmar he has a lot of potentials and room for improvement.

Even thought he has low academic IQ but basketball wise he is above average.

I can't wait to see Danny I. moves on Junmar.

Too bad we can't see him play for the national team. He could have been a good backup to Douthit

Comment

• Originally posted by Marc51 View Post
                Too bad we can't see him play for the national team. He could have been a good backup to Douthit
                who says we can't see him in a national team?

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
                  who says we can't see him in a national team?
                  We'll, nobody said it...It's pretty much obvious though...I think it's safe to say that we won't be seeing him don the national colors anytime soon.

Comment

• The Mockable Mock Draft

This is funny. Hahaha
                    Philippines is in National Team transition mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by eindhow View Post
                      The Mockable Mock Draft

This is funny. Hahaha
                      Agree. Made me forget that one of them was Aaron Atayde. (And after reading this article, realized that there is hope for Atayde-- make jokes in writing and NOT on television )

The last lines did it for me:

AA: A Larry Fonacier type steal. Ok, at 20, Talk N Text select Gian Chiu.

RR: Hmmmm. over Emman?

AA: Because of the fact that Gian Chiu is bigger they can still sign Emman after the draft. On second thought, I change my mind. For the last pick of the second round, Talk N Text select Woody Co. I remembered how fun it would be to have Commish say Woody Co on TV. Absolutely beautiful way to close the draft.
                      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Ronald Pascual, JR Cawaling pull out of PBA draft

At least two big names have pulled out of Sunday’s PBA rookie draft.

San Sebastian star wingman Ronald Pascual and former Far Eastern University hotshot JR Cawaling have removed their names from consideration for this year’s draft.

The PBA confirmed the news to InterAKTV.

“Ang sabi ni Pascual, next year na lang daw siya kasi malalim daw yung pool ngayon,” said a PBA official who requested anonymity.

The same source added that from 71 applicants, the applicants have been reduced to 57.

Pascual had been projected as a potential first round pick, while Cawaling was expected to go in the second round.

June Mar Fajardo, a 6-foot-10 slotman out of Cebu, is expected to be the top overall pick. Pascual’s San Sebastian teammate Calvin Abueva, former SMART-Gilas captain Chris Tiu, and versatile guard Alex Mallari are expected to be among the top picks.
                        To ABL?

Won't be surprised to see prospects to go to SMB... (SMB first anyway )
                        If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                          Agree. Made me forget that one of them was Aaron Atayde. (And after reading this article, realized that there is hope for Atayde-- make jokes in writing and NOT on television )

The last lines did it for me:
                          Hahaha

I just recently discovered the SLAM Philippines site and they got great, entertaining reads. Had it bookmarked. Read their Draft Focus series.
                          Philippines is in National Team transition mode.

Comment

• Hmm bad decision by Ronald IMO. He's already a guaranteed first rounder. What if he gets injured again?

Comment

• Originally posted by eindhow View Post
                              Just a question. Did Cyrus Baguio had a perimeter game back in college? I'm thinking, maybe Abueva can transform into a Baguio-type or maybe a Castro-type player at the 3. It's a long shot that he'll slide down the 2 but considering his sick athleticism but limited height, he has it.
                              If Abueva continues to play the inside game I expect him to become a Willie Wilson type of player. His skills will be in question here if he can play the 2 position. There is also his mentality that can affect his transition from an inside player to a sg because he has been known as a post presence in college rather than a 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by regierr View Post
                                If Abueva continues to play the inside game I expect him to become a Willie Wilson type of player. His skills will be in question here if he can play the 2 position. There is also his mentality that can affect his transition from an inside player to a sg because he has been known as a post presence in college rather than a 2.
                                post presence? really?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information