No announcement yet.

2012 PBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meralco picking 4th? lol if Tiu decides to join the draft and Abueva officially signed up they would just need to wait for the Petron pick...try to move your second round picks and money scheme to lure Jimbo Aquino once you pick Calvin.. Ryan would have an extra tough bench from here on...

The Baste boys
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• From the looks of it it seems that San Sebastian's basketball program has a slight advantage over San Beda in producing professional players..

Delta program is whethersome would like it or not ARE reviving the name "Golden Stags" in Baste's name

Comment

• Isn't Abueva a Fil-Am? I think that might complicate things for those who are thinking of selecting him as some of the top teams I think have already reached the maximum allowable number of Fil-foreigners on their team.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
          Isn't Abueva a Fil-Am? I think that might complicate things for those who are thinking of selecting him as some of the top teams I think have already reached the maximum allowable number of Fil-foreigners on their team.
          is the homegrown filams included in the rule its their fault that...

Comment

• Well Jason Castro AFAIK was affected by that rule too..

Comment

Isn't Abueva a Fil-Am? I think that might complicate things for those who are thinking of selecting him as some of the top teams I think have already reached the maximum allowable number of Fil-foreigners on their team.
              I think I've asked about that rule before and I think it got nixed already as per Chito Salud started his tenure. I mean, just look at TnT. They've gotten Peek back when he was sent to Sta. Lucia when, in fact, that TnT trade for Reyes and Williams for Peek and Belasco somehow balanced things out. So yeah, I think that initial rule's done for.

Evolution made possible by Mei.ka~ of Hello! Online

Comment

• hmmm seen in the NCAA games today is Alaska's Luigi Trillo as he is checking Calvin Abueva who while warming-up before their game vs EAC did a dunk and the Beast accidentally damaged one of the rings at the Arena thus delaying the game.

Alaska has the #2 overall pick in the coming draft.
                LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
                Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nardy View Post
                  hmmm seen in the NCAA games today is Alaska's Luigi Trillo as he is checking Calvin Abueva who while warming-up before their game vs EAC did a dunk and the Beast accidentally damaged one of the rings at the Arena thus delaying the game.

Alaska has the #2 overall pick in the coming draft.
                  Abueva to Alaska?

alaska should pick the best players as possible.
                  Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Abueva is an amerasian and is considered a local just like Castro, Espina, Miller, Robinson and Canaleta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                      Abueva to Alaska?

for the 2nd pick? I thought it was a lock for either Hodge or Ellis!
                      Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                        Abueva to Alaska?

should be but things happen ....

look even in the NBA, Darko Milicic getting picked way ahead of Anthony, Wade, etc

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                        THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• ronald pascual has also entered his name to the draft...hope bmeg can still land him early in the 2nd round....

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                            ronald pascual has also entered his name to the draft...hope bmeg can still land him early in the 2nd round....
                            whichever team who gets Ronald Pascual is making a great steal. Of the Pinatubo Trio, he is the most ripe for the PBA as he could easily adjust in any system and contribute right away. He does not mind being in the background but he is very much capable of making an explosion.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                            THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...ascual-also-in

Fajardo joins PBA draft, looms as top pick; Abueva, Pascual also in
                              Rey Joble, InterAKTV · Monday, July 30, 2012 · 7:40 pm

Days before the application deadline for the PBA draft, top talents are throwing their hats into the ring.

Junemar Fajardo, a mobile 6-foot-10 center who spent the past season with the San Miguel Beermen in the ASEAN Basketball League, is the latest big name to join the draft.

The former University of Cebu slotman joins a crack list of homegrown talents that include San Sebastian stars Calvin Abueva and Ronald Pascual former SMART-Gilas standouts JR Cawaling and Aldrech Ramos from FEU.

Earlier, top Filipino-American prospects also joined the prospects’ list, including Cliff Hodge and Chris Ellis of NLEX and Alex Mallari and Keith Jensen of Big Chill.

Petron, which is also owned by the same San Miguel Corporation that bankrolls the Beermen, owns the No. 1 pick after a previous trade with Air 21, and will use it on Fajardo. SMC executive Noli Eala calls the choice of Fajardo a “no-brainer”.

“Absolutely. He’s our man,” Eala wrote in a text message to InterAKTV.

Alaska owns the second pick, while Petron also owns the third choice that was originally from Barako Bull. Meralco, Barako Bull (from Petron), Barangay Ginebra (from Powerade), Rain or Shine, Ginebra again, B-MEG, and the new Mikee Romero-owned team that bought the Powerade franchise complete the first round.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                              THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nardy View Post
                                whichever team who gets Ronald Pascual is making a great steal. Of the Pinatubo Trio, he is the most ripe for the PBA as he could easily adjust in any system and contribute right away. He does not mind being in the background but he is very much capable of making an explosion.
                                he's 1st round material but his recent ACL injury (and a very deep draft class) might make him fall in the 2nd round...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information