2012 PBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
    Only MVP own teams might draft this guy because of influences inside. If he was 6'0 he could have been great but he is just 5'5 and does not have consistent perimeter shooting and is not athletic and fast enough for him to survive PBA and Fiba basketball. .
    you do realize that people are just goading you to react everytime they write about monfort, right? it's not gonna stop unless you stop biting.

Comment

• Originally posted by a_ron View Post
      Only 3,JR Ryes,Cabatu jr and NCAA MVP Sagad.
      There were four i believe. ronjay enrile was included. actually they wanted 5. It would have been samigue eman but the pba did not allow that last minute request.

Comment

• Originally posted by slinger View Post
        There were four i believe. ronjay enrile was included. actually they wanted 5. It would have been samigue eman but the pba did not allow that last minute request.
        Ronjay Enrile Drafted by Coca cola Tigers I am very sure.
        Why worry when you can Pray...

Comment

• Originally posted by a_ron View Post
          Ronjay Enrile Drafted by Coca cola Tigers I am very sure.
          are you bigote? kidding aside. Yep Enrile got drafted not elevated.

I think Eman played for Welbest Franchise during the Ryan Reyes era, because during this time(when welbest applied for PBA), he was still playing with along with Reyes again in the Cebuana Lhullier NT team, I maybe wrong though.
          #parasabayan
          #GoGilas

Comment

• Originally posted by lovejones View Post
            you do realize that people are just goading you to react everytime they write about monfort, right? it's not gonna stop unless you stop biting.
            Monfort is going to be a beast. Book it.
            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
              Monfort is going to be a beast. Book it.
              +1......

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                +1......
                +2......

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
                  +2......
                  +3

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
                  The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by toikins View Post
                    I believe Chris Tiu had some triple double games against PBA teams in practice games with gilas. But im not sure.
                    But i agree. I also want to see if he can play well against pros without playing under the gilas system.
                    PBA: Chris Tiu declares for the 2012 Draft
                    August 3, 2012 11:20am
                    1 6 0 7

Former Ateneo Blue Eagle and star of the first incarnation of the Smart Gilas National Team Chris Tiu has declared for the 2012 PBA Draft.

Tiu tweeted out Friday morning, "Hello PBA " on his Twitter account @chris_tiu, putting to rest several weeks of speculation.

Christopher Tiu @chris_tiu

Hello PBA
                    3 Aug 12

Retweet
                    Favorite

The 27-year-old opted to skip the draft last season in the hopes of still becoming part of the next incarnation of the Philippine basketball national team. A shift in the squad's philosophy however, saw its new head coach, Chot Reyes, opt to tap players from the professional ranks, as opposed to amateurs and semi-pro's, which meant Tiu could still be included in the team, even while playing for the PBA.

Tiu was most recently a member of the SEABA squad that won first place in Singapore, qualifying the country for the FIBA Asia Cup in Lebanon later this year. - AMD, GMA news

Comment

• thus, we'll see him get overdrafted...i can see him as a jireh ibanes clone and as great a defender jireh is today he was just a 2nd round pick. so yeah if PBA teams know what they are doing (trying to be competitive) he'll be a 2nd rounder in a deep draft. and i don't care what they say about his ability to draw in the crowd...you do it the conventional way...by winning. like how powerade did it...like how shell and alaska did it. ginebra is an exception but is he as masa as jawo? no chance in hell. next up, gerald anderson...urk...

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Chris but I think he will land top 5.
                        MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

• I hope he lands top 8 so that there's another good big man to choose from for bmeg,,,,

Comment

• what if no one picks chris tiu?
                            You've got to have it to win it

Comment

• You think he can replicate those almost triple double numbers he had while playing for Gilas? It depends on the team IMO.
                              Philippines is in National Team transition mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by bognut View Post
                                what if no one picks chris tiu?
                                i doubt that....he got playing skills and is very marketable...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information