Protests in Arabic World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carick235 View Post
    Dont even bother, u will even get his epic reply. And this bolded is all im talking about!

Using same tactics, bring in and support (over media) terrorists, who are fighting against legal government and forces (same thing they did in Kosovo and Bosnia), and when u see this video everything becomes clear why millions gathered at that march to support their president!

and here just for u goga, hope ur brain still working!

millions of people marching in support of President Assad.

As i said, same moment NATO get out of Libya, everything will be finished quick, but now its not even important, because to many lives died for nothing, and i hope it will end soon.
    I already offered you to post similar videos from North Korea, Soviet Union etc., right? "Legal" government... everything can be turned to be legal at the end. When Hitler was elected to power once and then abolished elections, handing himself the whole power it was also perfectly according to law that he pushed through, while having the biggest fraction in the parliament. But was it legitimate? No. Is it legitimate to be in power for over 40 years with no elections or a farce instead of election process?

Now that you come to speak about Syria, no NATO can be found there. How many killed people again? Who is killing whom and how legitimate is such a power?
    burnstein

Comment

• Originally posted by goga78 View Post
      People are entitled to have their own opinion, of course. But an opinion is more than just a point-of-view, it is stronger and has to do with reality. That's why law protects freedom of speech (as freedom of opinion) and doesn't do so with other judgements. Everyone here is entitled to "share his wisdom" as you put it but it doesn't make everyone right. If one has no clue about a situation, his babbling can easily be refuted.
      You're famous here for your objectivity...
      It all comes down to factual arguments. Carick is a fan of Gaddafi. robably, not so much per se but since NATO is fighting him, he has to be anti-NATO and thus pro-Gaddafi in his opinion. As all apologists of Arab despots and Islamist terrorists, he tends to turn two shut eyes to reality but openly hates the West and openly declares positive fantasies about the dictator, while neglecting everything else.
      This one contradict itself as no Serbian would cheer for Islamist terrorists.

Carick, might be a pro-Gaddafi and anti-NATO, but you're also an anti-Gaddafi and pro-NATO. So, why would your opinion be of more value to me than Carick's? From my stand point NATO is as morally corrupted as Gaddafi, maybe even more...

And how come that you support Islamists? Aren't they now the ones that call themselves Rebels?
      One man? No, it isn't about one man. It is about a system that one man has installed. Was downing Nazi German all about bringing down one man?
      Do you know that many foreigners have worked in Libya? Maybe you should try to find one and ask him for some insights which could possibly help you understand their situation more.

BTW, your parallel is hilarious and insolent in the same time.
      And yes, they will install the system so deeply incorporated in Arabic culture and their way of living. The western democracy.
      And you know what's the funny thing, in both cases Libyans never had a chance to choose... In both cases the situation was imposed to them.

Comment

• im not pro gaddafi, go look for my posts. i just said im for thing that is best for libya and this rebels/nato are not that!
        This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

• dont recommend you to watch, because its horrible and not easy to watch (i couldnt watch whole thing), but anyway truth need to be spread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hobDC...ipcontrinter=1

and i posted several of such videos, this is not humanitarian mission of nato, this is another genocide.
          This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

• Sometimes I wonder how many people in this forum consider that NATO's motives were humanistic in this war.

Comment

• South Korea and South Africa under disguise of United Nations want to overthrow legitimate government
              (CNN) -- A top U.N. official deplored the "devastatingly remorseless toll of human lives" in Syria on Friday and exhorted the world community "to take immediate measures" to protect citizens.
              "The onus is on all members of the international community to take protective action in a collective and decisive manner, before the continual ruthless repression and killings drive the country into a full-blown civil war," said U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay, who issued the statement describing a dire human rights situation in Syria.
              Her remarks come as protesters took to the streets on Friday in different cities, a nationwide outpouring supporting the "free army," a reference to personnel who have defected from President Bashar al-Assad's military and the recently-formed Syrian Free Army.
              Pillay said the government has "manifestly failed to protect its population" and has "ignored the international community's calls to cooperate with international investigations," she said.
              "At stake are the universal rights to life, liberty and security of person which must never be brushed aside in the interests of realpolitik. The international community must speak with one voice and act to protect the Syrian people."
              Pillay also said the death toll has exceeded 3,000 people and at least 187 of them are children. She said more than 100 people have been reported killed in the last ten days.
              The government "has consistently used excessive force to crush peaceful protests," she said.
              "Sniping from rooftops, and indiscriminate use of force against peaceful protesters -- including the use of live ammunition and the shelling of residential neighborhoods -- have become routine occurrences in many Syrian cities," she said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/14/wo.../syria-unrest/
              The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Great article... One of the best I've ever read about this hole mess in Arab world. I recommend this read as it's about women rights.

Comment

• Kaddafi was killed, after being lynched.

I don't think anybody knows what is going to happen now, neither me, but this is my feeling :

I know that he is the bad guy, but I'm not sure if these who made the lynch are the good guys.
                  This culture that not just wants it's enemy dead, but that likes to have his blood on the hand literally it's a culture that cannot build anything positive without something changing it from the root.
                  Maybe it's not all the Libyan people are like that, maybe it's just those that we see in that video. Maybe. But in a chaos, usually not the good once prevail but those who ready to use more power and violence to take the lead, and these are the extremists.
                  My Youtube channel

Comment

• I guess no-one knows what will happen... If the good guys will be the bad guys. Anyway, about his death, "revolution is not a tea dance".
                    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                    Artificial Nature

Comment

• Dictators are becoming an endangered species.

Comment

• http://endlessvideo.com/watch?v=nwi9JnxvmVE&start=72m35s&end=74m51s
                        Last edited by LuDux; 10-21-2011, 03:01 PM.
                        The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by ip84 View Post
                          Kaddafi was killed, after being lynched.

I don't think anybody knows what is going to happen now, neither me, but this is my feeling :

I know that he is the bad guy, but I'm not sure if these who made the lynch are the good guys.
                          This culture that not just wants it's enemy dead, but that likes to have his blood on the hand literally it's a culture that cannot build anything positive without something changing it from the root.
                          Maybe it's not all the Libyan people are like that, maybe it's just those that we see in that video. Maybe. But in a chaos, usually not the good once prevail but those who ready to use more power and violence to take the lead, and these are the extremists.
                          I know exactly what you mean.
                          The video with the lynching scenes is a disgrace to any civilized person.
                          It was a very bad symbolism of the upcoming situation.
                          Historically, it has been confirmed many times that the people who fight against a totalitarian regime are not necessarily fighting for democracy.(see: Lenin/Stalin, Mao,Castro, Talibans, Khomeini,...etc,etc)
                          Is the law of a pragmatic dictator worse than Sharia?

Having read the posts in this thread, I'm not sure that we all use the same definition when we talk about "Democracy".

(edit)
                          I agree entirely with your remarks on the "cultural distinctiveness" of those people. Of course you know perfectly well that this is not a Libyan characteristic but something common in the Islamic culture. Western people (usually) have a difficulty to understand that Islam and Democracy (not the Iranian type ) are completely incompatible.
                          The "root" you mentioned, is the systematic brainwashing of those people since their early childhood with the most twisted "values" and notions about "life", "death", good" and "evil". I've got no idea how this situation can be changed.
                          Last edited by Adon; 10-21-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ip84 View Post
                            Kaddafi was killed, after being lynched.

Well said, gaddafi is not innocent or something, but far from bad evil guy as presented in the media.

People are deeply divided, situation is far from over, just fact that one side could only win with help of strongest army in the world (+media) is important (and by that can present wrong picture of real situation), and i worry we will start in upcoming years to receive news same as in iraq, afghanistan etc.

And again they proved how actually theres no democracy in their system, but only force and what they command, or your history, unseen hypocrisy, with them humanity going for sure in wrong direction.

I agree entirely with your remarks on the "cultural distinctiveness" of those people. Of course you know perfectly well that this is not a Libyan characteristic but something common in the Islamic culture. Western people (usually) have a difficulty to understand that Islam and Democracy (not the Iranian type ) are completely incompatible.
                            The "root" you mentioned, is the systematic brainwashing of those people since their early childhood with the most twisted "values" and notions about "life", "death", good" and "evil". I've got no idea how this situation can be changed.
                            I cant agree that islam and democracy cant work together, i know many muslims, from whole ex-yu area and they are perfectly normal people, dont put them in same box as this religious fanatics.

And also this case with gaddafi death again proves that those rebels are actually terrorist fanatics, which wont improve life in libya in any way, but only make complete chaos, this was anyway done to remove gaddafi not because libyan majority wanted but because those foreign elements wanted.
                            Last edited by Carick235; 10-21-2011, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• But if not outside interference Kaddafi would win and it wouldn't because the majority wanted him but because of his army and the force he has for more that 40 years.

And Kaddafi is evil. With the power and money he had for so many years he could do whatever he wanted, including education to different values, giving school and professional education to the people and eliminating most of the evil in the society. I dough somebody will have that kind of power there anytime soon.
                              But most of the dictators choose the easy way, which is keeping the people ignorant and religious-nationalist, in order to control them and steal their money.
                              My Youtube channel

Comment

• Originally posted by Carick235 View Post
                                I cant agree that islam and democracy cant work together, i know many muslims, from whole ex-yu area and they are perfectly normal people, dont put them in same box as this religious fanatics.

A Muslim is not necessarily an Islamist. Islam is not only a religion but a political/ideological system. It's a law 1400 years (edit) old, an oral fanatical tradition, a way of living and thinking.
                                For example "Islam is..." NOT "...a peaceful religion" (Obama's attempt to political correctness was ludicrous) , but there are many peaceful Muslims. Can you see the difference?
                                Last edited by Adon; 10-21-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information