Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which European Basketball Players Are Masons?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which European Basketball Players Are Masons?

I am curious. It is obvious which NBA players are Masons, as guys like Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Kevin Garnett, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Paul Pierce, Michael Jordan, Jason Kidd, etc. are so incredibly obvious, especially ones like Jordan, Kobe, LeBron.

But I am interested at finding out which current basketball players that are playing in Europe are Masons. Let's compile a list of the European leagues players that are Masons.

As far as current players in Europe go, the most obvious ones by far are Dimitris Diamantidis and Allen Iverson. The next most obvious one would appear to be Ricky Rubio, although he is not nearly as obvious and blatant as an example as Diamantidis is for instance.

So let's compile a list of all the players that are Masons that are currently playing basketball in Europe. I will start.

Definite 100% without any doubt:

Allen Iverson
    Dimitris Diamantidis

Certainly appears to be:

Ricky Rubio

Iverson and Diamantidis obviously are without any doubt. But I can't really think of any other players that would for sure fit the bill. But I suspect that there might be some more.

You sir, are fucking nuts.

Comment

Vasileios Spanoulis for one.100% for sure obviously without any doubt.
      "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

wtf. is masons
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

The damn free masons are everywhere Prtect your BRAINZZ!!
          My homage to The heroes:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
            wtf. is masons
            This is Masoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
            BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

I don't know but when lebron show his signs it is soooo funny. Everytime even when anchor is singed, he shows his fuc_ing triangles and stuff. Diamantidis don't fit the profile - he is just great player and he don't need any support from above.

Comment

Entire Barca team must be, they would do everything to beat Real everytime. cant be 4real.

Comment

legendary MJ is actually carpenter by trade, just like Jesus.

karl malone although called 'the mailman' is in fact plumber by trade

iverson is called 'the answer' because he answers every question with an answer (are we talking about practice???)

paul pierce is not 'the truth', he is a liar as his real trade is dentist

kobe is not 'black mumba', he is the black mumbler

phil jackson is retired confederate general

gregg popovich is CIA agent

and you my friend have some serious problems

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                    wtf. is masons

Watch Kobe's Illuminati commercial here: http://blitzsportsnetwork.com/2012/01/kobe-bryant-illuminati-commercial-ties-to-satan-exposed/It's a war for your mi...

Comment

Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
                      oh man, i miss him...he always provocated jordan...sticking his tongue
                      out vs. bulls.....now evreybody kiss letravell ass
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

LOL now i get it....please give me something what you take FEB
                        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
                          Now he was an AUTHENTIC Mason ... an awesome blue collar player!

I love my 90s Knicks ... BEST TEAM to never have won a championship ... stupid Jordan and the Bulls .... hogging all the championships ... and that includes Olajuwon & the Rockets ...

Originally posted by Delibasic View Post
                          legendary MJ is actually carpenter by trade, just like Jesus.

karl malone although called 'the mailman' is in fact plumber by trade

iverson is called 'the answer' because he answers every question with an answer (are we talking about practice???)

paul pierce is not 'the truth', he is a liar as his real trade is dentist

kobe is not 'black mumba', he is the black mumbler

phil jackson is retired confederate general

gregg popovich is CIA agent

and you my friend have some serious problems

and you forgot LeBron ain't THE KING ... he's the prince in South Beach ...
                          this lad is the REAL King in South Beach ...

"No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
                          -El Padrino

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information