X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Magic signs Channing Frye for four years worth $32 Million.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Magic signs veteran point guard Luke Ridnour.
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

• According to the news, Vucevic and the Magic have agreed to a four year contract extension worth $53 Million.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Vucevic is worth that money. I was NOT happy when the Sixers traded him. He showed flashes of this with us his rookie year.

I have to admit I was wrong about Aaron Gordon. He is CRAZY fast for a 4 and he plays the exact same way Tobias Harris does only better. He was overrated as hell in high school and college but he's making Tobias expendable right now and I'm sure Tobias will walk in the offseason after getting a decent deal from another team. He'd be great for a Western Conference team with a true big man like Sacramento or Memphis or something.

Vucevic at the 5, Aaron Gordon at the 4, Harkless at the 3, Oladipo and Payton (not sure which would be the point guard just yet) is a pretty damn good starting 5.

Comment

• I'm pleasantly surprised by the contributions of Fournier. When the Magic sent Afflalo this summer back to his stomping grounds in Denver, Fournier was a bargain contract, but this early, Fournier provided spark with a bit of modest do everything at the floor for them. Career month for Fournier.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Nik throws it down over Pau.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Orlando relieved head coach Jacque Vaughn.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Orlando is now an upcoming defensive team as James Borrego instilled a defensive mentality. Elfrid Payton and Victor Oladipo are pressing more frequently and harder. I noticed that Dewayne Dedmon and Kyle O'Quinn are more assertive of their height and heft, boxing out and bodying up. Vucevic anchors the D while ball hawking players like Fournier, Harris, Frye, Nicholson and Gordon are more aggressive in those deflections and ball denial stances when the Magic compacts into a zone.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

• I'm honestly impressed by the way Peyton and Oladipo are playing defense, this Orlando team has tons of potential and their defensive stats are definately no coincidence. When Gordon gets some games under the belt with fewer injuries, same with the both upper mentioned players, that's really a solid defensive minded bunch to build on. Frye is one of those totaly underated players that does his share perfectly. A good defending minded SF, perhaps through free agency, some bench players and in a matter of 2-3 seasons they should be a tough team to crack.
                      Also love the way Fournier is developing, they should resign him as he won't be all that expensive imo, while in the long run, he has tons of potential.
                      Last edited by Joško Poljak Fan; 02-26-2015, 11:21 AM.
                      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Even the offense has improved for the Magic. Having watched their games against the Suns and Kings, James Borrego employs a high dribble drive offense situated on the weak-side while shooters like Harris and Harkless await in the drive opposite to await a dish. Elfrid Payton is a crafty one; can change gears off a screen while Oladipo is truly a wizard with the ball, able to create his shot via size up when fronted or stop from a short burst to make that splash.

A couple of more shooters for next season and you got a young and exciting team.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

• It's about damn time they start using Harkless. It's inexcusable the way they treated him like a scrub earlier.

Comment

• While Westbrook has been tearing triple doubles, Orlando's rookie Elfrid Payton has two triple doubles.

Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Monster double double by Vucevic as him playing healthy gives Orlando a true inside presence. With Vucevic back, James Borrego employs a 1-out-4 spacing with a lot of high screen and rolls and 3/4 corner play to involve Vucevic as much as possible. Payton, Fournier and Oladipo can create plays for him on the fly and that makes him very motivated for every screen.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Tobias Harris is re-signing with the Magic for a five year contract according to ESPN.
                                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information