NCAA Season 87 (2011-2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
    reports say that carlo lastimosa is out of CSB?
    maybe he went back to Ateneo true blue naman sya
    you know why I am happy

Comment

• This was posted by Joescoundrel in Gameface:

Carlo Lastimosa is now playing in his last year with St Benilde. Nagpaalam na siya sa kanyang koponan, and will just finish Season 87. Apparently his grades were not up to par. He did not say what his immediate plans are, but I feel it will be straight to either the D League or the ABL, which effectively means he will not be transferring to any other school, whether in the NCAA or elsewhere.

Comment

• Rumors are, Carlo Lastimosa is heading to Mendiola... Got it from Gameface
        VICTORY needs no explanation, DEFEAT allows none

Comment

• Very sad news indeed so this means that Paolo Taha will be the new main man for CSB. Goodluck to that kid.
          “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

Comment

• rumors have it that he will transfer to mendiola because he is not allowed to play in the d-league by CSB (academic reasons i guess)...

OT: i think taha of mapua is just emotional. he just wants to win. hehehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by st_ang3r View Post
              rumors have it that he will transfer to mendiola because he is not allowed to play in the d-league by CSB (academic reasons i guess)...

OT: i think taha of mapua is just emotional. he just wants to win. hehehe.
              But overly doing so. It's okay to be emotional but not to the extent that he is doing. He should just let his play do the talking.
              “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

Comment

• Originally posted by potz05 View Post
                But overly doing so. It's okay to be emotional but not to the extent that he is doing. He should just let his play do the talking.
                naaah...he is just not used on how player here play physical. plus still adjusting from small forward to center.

Comment

naaah...he is just not used on how player here play physical. plus still adjusting from small forward to center.
                  Hmm.. maybe. He should take a look at how Ray Parks adjusted.

Comment

Yeah me too! The Dark horse in the NCAA. I even prefer them than that level-headed MAPUA Cardinals. Sorry for the term but I just don't like them cause they seemed like so arrogant most especially that immature Yosef Taha.
                    Last time i checked our team aint arrogant as what you've pointed out. Taha has been like that even before he joined our team. He's just emotional, i know some gets irritated by it but he's just like that. So there's no point in saying that our team is ARROGANT.

Comment

• eligible na ba si lastimosa magpadraft. He should have graduated high school in 2008 to be eligible in 2012 PBA draft

Comment

Hmm.. maybe. He should take a look at how Ray Parks adjusted.
                        There is no sense if we will follow or imitate other people. thats the way he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhinov View Post
                          Last time i checked our team aint arrogant as what you've pointed out. Taha has been like that even before he joined our team. He's just emotional, i know some gets irritated by it but he's just like that. So there's no point in saying that our team is ARROGANT.
                          Sorry if I offended you mate. But that's my prerogative. My bad if I made it as a whole so I'm singling him out .

It's okay if you don't agree with me. I respect your opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by asero View Post
                            eligible na ba si lastimosa magpadraft. He should have graduated high school in 2008 to be eligible in 2012 PBA draft
                            Huh? Is he not a HS graduate?

Comment

There is no sense if we will follow or imitate other people. thats the way he is.
                              I didn't say imitate. Taking a look isn't the same as imitating. He can get points or something just to be able to adjust himself.

Comment

• Carlo Lastimosa just turned 21 years old. He's like 4th year in college already and has played one PBA D-League conference.

St. Benilde lost swingman Mark Romero as he migrated to the United States last week. Lastimosa and Romero are scoring a combined 25 points per game for CSB.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information