NCAA Season 87 (2011-2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhinov View Post
    Hi bro, are u Letranite? Spencer Eman is already in NU by the way. On Leimar Navarro, i dont have any info if he'll come back for PCU. All i know is Coach Ato Tolentino is assembling a fighting team for next season. 10 teams will be great, we will have a longer season though..
    bro is coach ato tolentino the former coach of University of Manila?

Comment

Originally posted by st_ang3r View Post
      bro is coach ato tolentino the former coach of University of Manila?
      yes he is.

Comment

yes he is.
        i think PCU will be a contender next season...for sure he will be having underrated recruits from the province

Comment

sweepness in manila. congrats to san beda for getting the thrice to beat incentive

Comment

i think PCU will be a contender next season...for sure he will be having underrated recruits from the province
            Dont expect too much from PCU. Hehe Im just happy that they're back. If they can assemble a team just like when they had Espinas, Belga, and Castro that will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by mayfel View Post
              any information about these tall Fil-american guys you are talking about??
              Top secret! They're not even playing in the FMC div. II! I guess you'll have to watch out for them in the summer leagues!

Comment

any information about these tall Fil-american guys you are talking about??
                They have 3 Fil-American Recruits coming from the USA. Actually some of my non-Sebastinian Friends have already spotted these Guys, the one is actually a Point Guard, the Other is 6 foot 8, the other one I think will still not play for Next Season because he's still raw and SSC-R B also has good recruits playing in FMC, 6'5 and 6'3, they also have the Manabat Guy whom I think can replace the spot of Raymundo in terms of setting the Plays. I believe SSC-R will parade a stronger Line Up Next Year.

Comment

Originally posted by I'mTheMan View Post
                  They have 3 Fil-American Recruits coming from the USA. Actually some of my non-Sebastinian Friends have already spotted these Guys, the one is actually a Point Guard, the Other is 6 foot 8, the other one I think will still not play for Next Season because he's still raw and SSC-R B also has good recruits playing in FMC, 6'5 and 6'3, they also have the Manabat Guy whom I think can replace the spot of Raymundo in terms of setting the Plays. I believe SSC-R will parade a stronger Line Up Next Year.
                  with all these recruits i can say SSC-R still a final four team next year. with these recruits plus ABUEVA and SANGALANG in the fold they can give SBC a run for their money.. the biggest question here is who will coach the team?? as we all know the half of the success of a team lies on the hands of the coach
                  ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

Comment

with all these recruits i can say SSC-R still a final four team next year. with these recruits plus ABUEVA and SANGALANG in the fold they can give SBC a run for their money.. the biggest question here is who will coach the team?? as we all know the half of the success of a team lies on the hands of the coach
                    The former Coach of AUF, Eric Gascon will Coach SSC-R Next Year.

Comment

yes he is.
                      he is the one who handled pcu dolphins first ncaa title in college team history
                      ================================================== =========================================

Comment

The former Coach of AUF, Eric Gascon will Coach SSC-R Next Year.
                        will AUF's Carney play for baste?

Comment

will AUF's Carney play for baste?
                          No! Baste has a policy on foreign players. No offense for those who have imports. But Baste doesn't want imports on their team.

Comment

with pcu returning next season don't expect much next year but sooner with the reputation of coach ato lol he will find tough players really tough players

" magmumukhang mabait ang pro coaches kapag dumaan ka kay coach ato"

this coach is such a disciplinarian
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstripes View Post
                              No! Baste has a policy on foreign players. No offense for those who have imports. But Baste doesn't want imports on their team.
                              Matthew Carney i believe is a Fil-American.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstripes View Post
                                So you did not see the big foreign players that were watching near the bench of Baste in yesterdays game. I was told, they were guests of the Pinedas.

I do not know if they were Afro-Americans or Africans but they were huge with wide bodies. From afar, I initially thought one was Asi but I realized he was too dark skinned.

And apparently you were not able to read this earlier post:

Even Rick Olivares took notice of these guys in his Bleachers' Brew article (http://bleachersbrew.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-san-beda-survived-mugging-on-their.html)

So that's it for the only All-Filipino team tag San Sebastian is calling itself. They gone to "if you can't beat them, join them"
                                Last edited by ariel_muhlach; 09-30-2010, 05:11 AM.
                                If you cannot amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information