NCAA Season 87 (2011-2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhinov View Post
    Just got the info in Gameface. I just read that Amer already practiced with their senior team. I hope these bluechips stay in the NCAA.
    Hell yeah! I hope he stays... I don't want to see another Nico Salva/JV Casio/James Martinez departure to a so called "better" school according to TJ Manotoc... Gawd I HATE THAT GUY!
    VICTORY needs no explanation, DEFEAT allows none

Comment

Perpetual i think has an African recruit in their team B, im not sure if he'll be available next season though. They've got a good coach in Boris Aldeguer.
      Not next year; kararating lang ng african recruit nila and he has to establish 2-years residency.

Letran i think will have a turnaround next year, i see them re-entering the final four. Almazan is still a project, i believe Jam Cortez is still eligible next year. Belencion is the only player that i think will graduate. I hope they get some good players from the Squires.
      Letran's Team B (in the current FMC Div. II) does not look too promising and we all know that Alas does not include rookies fresh out of HS in his line-up (with the exception of his son, Kevin). Unless we see tremendous improvement on the part of Almazan and Belorio and Kevin Aalas matures and learns how to get his teammates involved, then we'll basically see the same Letran team.

St. Benilde, judging from the way they played this year i think they will be a final four contender next season. They got some exciting players in Lastimosa, Cinco, and Mark De Guzman. Jericho De Guzman will also be eligible for next year.
      JDG is not the answer to their front court woes. Benilde will still be a jump shooting team with Lastimosa taking a lot of shots.

Arellano will parade the duo of Charles Mammie and Cris Okte. They will be legit final four contenders for next year.
      Now, this team is scary specially with a good coach like Leo Isaac. Their pair of african recruits can control the boards to complement their excellent wing players like Celada and Ciriacruz.

Comment

Oriyo will be available in 2012, NCAA requires 1 year residency if im right. I agree that Arellano will be legit final 4 contender for next season.

Comment

Oriyo will be available in 2012, NCAA requires 1 year residency if im right. I agree that Arellano will be legit final 4 contender for next season.
          Player comparison please...
          VICTORY needs no explanation, DEFEAT allows none

Comment

i heard Baser Amer is already a lock for your Senior team next year. How about Ponso and Javier? I believe there's only 1 slot available next year in your seniors roster with Borgie's exit.
            Amer has committed to play for the Red Lions but we all know that in recruitment nothing is certain with the competition all around. We have to keep our fingers crossed at least until the start of summer training when the the Red Lions usually fly off to the US for training. If Amer is on that flight, then we can already be sure that he will wear the Red and the White next school year.

The fate of Gotladera and Javier are still uncertain and its unlikely that they will just accept Team B slots with SBC. I am sure there won't be a shortage of takers in case the Red Lions will pass up on them. I suppose Coach Frankie can still make room for Ponso by dropping one other player but the Bedan community will be very happy of all 3 are taken in with the coach making the ultimate sacrifice of relegating his son to Team B.

Another Red Cub worth watching is Von Chavez. This kid can score in many ways and may develop into another Garvo Lanete type of player.

Comment

2 years for foreigners (no Filipino lineage).

Comment

How about Jumao-as? will he stay in San Sebastian?

Comment

Originally posted by slasher View Post
                  Not only Ato but also no more Raymundo, Bulawan, Maconocido and Najorda. Major losses for Baste next year.
                  but with ABUEVA and SANGALANG BASTE is still a legit final four contender next season
                  ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

Comment

SSC-R will parade some tall Fil-American Guys for Next Season.

Comment

If PCU will come back next year, will Leimar Navarro still play or he already graduated?

So, it will be 10 teams again, that's sweet. And looks like no blue chips for season 87 for Letran I guess, except for the brother of Samigue, Spencer Eman.

Comment

How old is Calvin Abueva? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ramzaruglia View Post
                          If PCU will come back next year, will Leimar Navarro still play or he already graduated?

So, it will be 10 teams again, that's sweet. And looks like no blue chips for season 87 for Letran I guess, except for the brother of Samigue, Spencer Eman.
                          Hi bro, are u Letranite? Spencer Eman is already in NU by the way. On Leimar Navarro, i dont have any info if he'll come back for PCU. All i know is Coach Ato Tolentino is assembling a fighting team for next season. 10 teams will be great, we will have a longer season though..

Comment

Originally posted by I'mTheMan View Post
                            SSC-R will parade some tall Fil-American Guys for Next Season.
                            any information about these tall Fil-american guys you are talking about??
                            ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

Comment

Hi bro, are u Letranite? Spencer Eman is already in NU by the way. On Leimar Navarro, i dont have any info if he'll come back for PCU. All i know is Coach Ato Tolentino is assembling a fighting team for next season. 10 teams will be great, we will have a longer season though..
                              That's a shocker. Almazan is unreliable, Cortes is graduating after this season and Jun-jun Alas is their lone big man. With Eman out, our contention to the F4 even to the championship is getting slimmer and slimmer.

Looking forward to Letran's recruitment next year, or the Knights are toast!

Comment

spencer is the 6'7'' brother of sam eman right?. .where is the 6'4'' other eman?
                                I saw leimar navarro playing in PBL-liga pilipinas TOP. .i think PCU dolphins will start a team from scratch. .i still think though that they will still have a competitive team. .. .
                                any info on the fil-am recruits of baste guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information