NCAA Season 87 (2011-2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Season 87 (2011-2012)

After a suspension and 2 year layoff, NCAA MANCOM cleared PCU Dolphins for participate NCAA 2011 season which team will be handle by coach loreto tolentino for college team
    ================================================== =========================================

this is great. hopefully they will have surprises in 2011. they used to one of the top teams in the NCAA having won a championship.
    "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

ncaa season 87 (2011-2012)

as we all know, next season will be more exciting than ever with the arrival of big names like YOUSEF TAHA, and many other foreigners will suit up for their respective schools.. feel free to post your comments, opinions and updates here...
      ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

Comment

guys what do you think about the effect on baste of not having coach ato as their head coach next season??
        ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

Comment

Ang aga naman nito. Season 86 aint over yet.

Taha isnt that good, he's just an average bigman. Etame is way way better than him. Teams to look out for season 87 are Perpetual, Letran, St. Benilde, and Arellano.

Perpetual i think has an African recruit in their team B, im not sure if he'll be available next season though. They've got a good coach in Boris Aldeguer.

Letran i think will have a turnaround next year, i see them re-entering the final four. Almazan is still a project, i believe Jam Cortez is still eligible next year. Belencion is the only player that i think will graduate. I hope they get some good players from the Squires.

St. Benilde, judging from the way they played this year i think they will be a final four contender next season. They got some exciting players in Lastimosa, Cinco, and Mark De Guzman. Jericho De Guzman will also be eligible for next year.

Arellano will parade the duo of Charles Mammie and Cris Okte. They will be legit final four contenders for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by bhinov View Post

Taha isnt that good, he's just an average bigman. Etame is way way better than him. Teams to look out for season 87 are Perpetual, Letran, St. Benilde, and Arellano.

Perpetual i think has an African recruit in their team B, im not sure if he'll be available next season though. They've got a good coach in Boris Aldeguer.

Letran i think will have a turnaround next year, i see them re-entering the final four. Almazan is still a project, i believe Jam Cortez is still eligible next year. Belencion is the only player that i think will graduate. I hope they get some good players from the Squires.

St. Benilde, judging from the way they played this year i think they will be a final four contender next season. They got some exciting players in Lastimosa, Cinco, and Mark De Guzman. Jericho De Guzman will also be eligible for next year.

Arellano will parade the duo of Charles Mammie and Cris Okte. They will be legit final four contenders for next year.
            i started this thread to know this early what to expect next season hehe.. the collegiate basketball in the country is like now of US NCAA in terms of recruiting..and year after year the level of play is constantly increasing with the talents coming from africa, united states in case of fil ams and players from the nbtc invading the collegiate basketball.. and this is good for the philippine basketball overall

Comment

yousef taha will be the nxt seasons MVP. .
              will tyler fikoswki play for the CSB nxt season?whats his height?

Comment

Mad handle!!!!

could anyone give me a straight answer bout Taha? is he an import or a Fil-foreign player?

Comment

Originally posted by jepoy View Post
                  could anyone give me a straight answer bout Taha? is he an import or a Fil-foreign player?
                  Fil-foreign...Fil-Jordanian to be exact.

Comment

SBC will come in with almost intact roster. The good news is only Hermida is the one playing his final year this S86. The bad news is its Hermida. He may not be the most prolific scorer, shooter and all around player but he provides stability to the team that is hard to replace. Hopely Baser Amer is the answer but a rookie will always be a rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by seigle42 View Post
                      After a suspension and 2 year layoff, NCAA MANCOM cleared PCU Dolphins for participate NCAA 2011 season which team will be handle by coach loreto tolentino for college team
                      Let us hope no more overage players
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mighty_lion View Post
                        SBC will come in with almost intact roster. The good news is only Hermida is the one playing his final year this S86. The bad news is its Hermida. He may not be the most prolific scorer, shooter and all around player but he provides stability to the team that is hard to replace. Hopely Baser Amer is the answer but a rookie will always be a rookie.
                        i heard Baser Amer is already a lock for your Senior team next year. How about Ponso and Javier? I believe there's only 1 slot available next year in your seniors roster with Borgie's exit.

Comment

i heard Baser Amer is already a lock for your Senior team next year. How about Ponso and Javier? I believe there's only 1 slot available next year in your seniors roster with Borgie's exit.
                          Not with ADMU and DLSU around... not to mention NU with Henry Sy backing it up... Where did you hear the news BTW?
                          VICTORY needs no explanation, DEFEAT allows none

Comment

Just got the info in Gameface. I just read that Amer already practiced with their senior team. I hope these bluechips stay in the NCAA.

Comment

Originally posted by mayfel View Post
                              guys what do you think about the effect on baste of not having coach ato as their head coach next season??
                              Not only Ato but also no more Raymundo, Bulawan, Maconocido and Najorda. Major losses for Baste next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information