Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Season 87 (2011-2012)

Default NCAA Season 87 (2011-2012)

After a suspension and 2 year layoff, NCAA MANCOM cleared PCU Dolphins for participate NCAA 2011 season which team will be handle by coach loreto tolentino for college team
    ================================================== =========================================

this is great. hopefully they will have surprises in 2011. they used to one of the top teams in the NCAA having won a championship.
    "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Default ncaa season 87 (2011-2012)

as we all know, next season will be more exciting than ever with the arrival of big names like YOUSEF TAHA, and many other foreigners will suit up for their respective schools.. feel free to post your comments, opinions and updates here...
    ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

guys what do you think about the effect on baste of not having coach ato as their head coach next season??
    ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

Ang aga naman nito. Season 86 aint over yet.

Taha isnt that good, he's just an average bigman. Etame is way way better than him. Teams to look out for season 87 are Perpetual, Letran, St. Benilde, and Arellano.

Perpetual i think has an African recruit in their team B, im not sure if he'll be available next season though. They've got a good coach in Boris Aldeguer.

Letran i think will have a turnaround next year, i see them re-entering the final four. Almazan is still a project, i believe Jam Cortez is still eligible next year. Belencion is the only player that i think will graduate. I hope they get some good players from the Squires.

St. Benilde, judging from the way they played this year i think they will be a final four contender next season. They got some exciting players in Lastimosa, Cinco, and Mark De Guzman. Jericho De Guzman will also be eligible for next year.

Arellano will parade the duo of Charles Mammie and Cris Okte. They will be legit final four contenders for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by bhinov View Post

Taha isnt that good, he's just an average bigman. Etame is way way better than him. Teams to look out for season 87 are Perpetual, Letran, St. Benilde, and Arellano.

Perpetual i think has an African recruit in their team B, im not sure if he'll be available next season though. They've got a good coach in Boris Aldeguer.

Letran i think will have a turnaround next year, i see them re-entering the final four. Almazan is still a project, i believe Jam Cortez is still eligible next year. Belencion is the only player that i think will graduate. I hope they get some good players from the Squires.

St. Benilde, judging from the way they played this year i think they will be a final four contender next season. They got some exciting players in Lastimosa, Cinco, and Mark De Guzman. Jericho De Guzman will also be eligible for next year.

Arellano will parade the duo of Charles Mammie and Cris Okte. They will be legit final four contenders for next year.
    i started this thread to know this early what to expect next season hehe.. the collegiate basketball in the country is like now of US NCAA in terms of recruiting..and year after year the level of play is constantly increasing with the talents coming from africa, united states in case of fil ams and players from the nbtc invading the collegiate basketball.. and this is good for the philippine basketball overall

Senior Member ultimate_baller24's Avatar

yousef taha will be the nxt seasons MVP. .
    will tyler fikoswki play for the CSB nxt season?whats his height?

Please Follow me on tumblr :
    http://awkwardykidd.tumblr.com/

On Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/UPB_MainMan24

Default Mad handle!!!!

could anyone give me a straight answer bout Taha? is he an import or a Fil-foreign player?

Quote Originally Posted by jepoy View Post
    could anyone give me a straight answer bout Taha? is he an import or a Fil-foreign player?
    Fil-foreign...Fil-Jordanian to be exact.

SBC will come in with almost intact roster. The good news is only Hermida is the one playing his final year this S86. The bad news is its Hermida. He may not be the most prolific scorer, shooter and all around player but he provides stability to the team that is hard to replace. Hopely Baser Amer is the answer but a rookie will always be a rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by seigle42 View Post
    After a suspension and 2 year layoff, NCAA MANCOM cleared PCU Dolphins for participate NCAA 2011 season which team will be handle by coach loreto tolentino for college team
    Let us hope no more overage players

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_lion View Post
    SBC will come in with almost intact roster. The good news is only Hermida is the one playing his final year this S86. The bad news is its Hermida. He may not be the most prolific scorer, shooter and all around player but he provides stability to the team that is hard to replace. Hopely Baser Amer is the answer but a rookie will always be a rookie.
    i heard Baser Amer is already a lock for your Senior team next year. How about Ponso and Javier? I believe there's only 1 slot available next year in your seniors roster with Borgie's exit.

i heard Baser Amer is already a lock for your Senior team next year. How about Ponso and Javier? I believe there's only 1 slot available next year in your seniors roster with Borgie's exit.
    Not with ADMU and DLSU around... not to mention NU with Henry Sy backing it up... Where did you hear the news BTW?
    VICTORY needs no explanation, DEFEAT allows none

Just got the info in Gameface. I just read that Amer already practiced with their senior team. I hope these bluechips stay in the NCAA.

Quote Originally Posted by mayfel View Post
    guys what do you think about the effect on baste of not having coach ato as their head coach next season??
    Not only Ato but also no more Raymundo, Bulawan, Maconocido and Najorda. Major losses for Baste next year.

Just got the info in Gameface. I just read that Amer already practiced with their senior team. I hope these bluechips stay in the NCAA.
    Hell yeah! I hope he stays... I don't want to see another Nico Salva/JV Casio/James Martinez departure to a so called "better" school according to TJ Manotoc... Gawd I HATE THAT GUY!

Not next year; kararating lang ng african recruit nila and he has to establish 2-years residency.

Letran's Team B (in the current FMC Div. II) does not look too promising and we all know that Alas does not include rookies fresh out of HS in his line-up (with the exception of his son, Kevin). Unless we see tremendous improvement on the part of Almazan and Belorio and Kevin Aalas matures and learns how to get his teammates involved, then we'll basically see the same Letran team.

JDG is not the answer to their front court woes. Benilde will still be a jump shooting team with Lastimosa taking a lot of shots.

Now, this team is scary specially with a good coach like Leo Isaac. Their pair of african recruits can control the boards to complement their excellent wing players like Celada and Ciriacruz.

Oriyo will be available in 2012, NCAA requires 1 year residency if im right. I agree that Arellano will be legit final 4 contender for next season.

Oriyo will be available in 2012, NCAA requires 1 year residency if im right. I agree that Arellano will be legit final 4 contender for next season.
    Player comparison please...

Amer has committed to play for the Red Lions but we all know that in recruitment nothing is certain with the competition all around. We have to keep our fingers crossed at least until the start of summer training when the the Red Lions usually fly off to the US for training. If Amer is on that flight, then we can already be sure that he will wear the Red and the White next school year.

The fate of Gotladera and Javier are still uncertain and its unlikely that they will just accept Team B slots with SBC. I am sure there won't be a shortage of takers in case the Red Lions will pass up on them. I suppose Coach Frankie can still make room for Ponso by dropping one other player but the Bedan community will be very happy of all 3 are taken in with the coach making the ultimate sacrifice of relegating his son to Team B.

Another Red Cub worth watching is Von Chavez. This kid can score in many ways and may develop into another Garvo Lanete type of player.

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast