No announcement yet.

2011 SEAG National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Newsome included in the lineup? The guy is turnover prone.

Comment

• Originally posted by duphaR007 View Post
      Why is Newsome included in the lineup? The guy is turnover prone.
      He is part of the 18 man pool. Maybe coach Norman saw something with the kid and add him up.
      “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

Comment

• Justin Chua? no offense but there are lots more better than him, is Marcelo available? he's a Bedan and has been vacant for quite a while. How about Ferrer?

Comment

• Parks, Ravena , Greg and add Junmar and Ramos will be a great five

http://www.philstar.com/sportsarticl...keyword=sp_pba

This is why i don't want Coach norman to become our next Smart gilas coach, he will be bias and infavor of Ateneo players. I just hope this is only for SEA games. My goodness? Monfort? No offense but this guy will not last 30 seconds banging against big asian guards like iran, jordan, etc. And please play Ravena as PG so he can be better for the future and Ray Parks as SG.

I hope the next gilas team will be better than this. Compose of Junmar, greg, ray, ravena, banchero, ramos, aguilar, arwin, norwood, thoss, dillinger, paul lee, Lassiter, Lutz and Douhit. Lets just use SEA games as practice for our college players.

About Abueva? Forget him, he is more of a mercenary and will play only for money and in the first place he will never effective in international stage due to his height and his shooting at the perimeter is inconsistent.
          Last edited by yogaflame; 10-08-2011, 06:49 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
            Parks, Ravena , Greg and add Junmar and Ramos will be a great five

This is why i don't want Coach norman to become our next Smart gilas coach, he will be bias and infavor of Ateneo players. I just hope this is only for SEA games. My goodness? Monfort? No offense but this guy will not last 30 seconds banging against big asian guards like iran, jordan, etc. And please play Ravena as PG so he can be better for the future and Ray Parks as SG.

I hope the next gilas team will be better than this. Compose of Junmar, greg, ray, ravena, banchero, ramos, aguilar, arwin, norwood, thoss, dillinger, paul lee, Lassiter, Lutz and Douhit. Lets just use SEA games as practice for our college players.
            Yeah. Same thing what you said at FB. And the other guys and the admin over there already told you that it will only be for this SEAG. Get a grip.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
              Yeah. Same thing what you said at FB. And the other guys and the admin over there already told you that it will only be for this SEAG. Get a grip.
              Well okay its SEA games, i know but i still dont get it? We have Alas, Alvarez, Amer, etc. Who are miles better than him, sigh... anyway good luck
              sigpic

Comment

you mean he's been ranting and raving the same thing all over the net? really, yogi dude, get a grip. my goodness, this is just basketball

Comment

how many times have you posted this already?

Comment

• don't worry MVP already said that we need bigger guards. hoping the next coach will listen and forget about Ravena, Monfort etal.
                    POLITICS: Old men talk while young men are dying...

Comment

And same thing that he posted in Philstar.com. I swear, that guy is a freaking joke. Has an Ateneo conspiracy theory for everything, maybe even for the death of Lapu-Lapu.
                      Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Hopefull would see a real team come november
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Well okay its SEA games, i know but i still dont get it? We have Alas, Alvarez, Amer, etc. Who are miles better than him, sigh... anyway good luck
                          i'll reply again to this rant...have those guys you mentioned showed up in practices/try-outs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                            i'll reply again to this rant...have those guys you mentioned showed up in practices/try-outs?
                            maybe not invited bt i heard you will be paid 10 k just to attend the teams tryout / practice.
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                              maybe not invited bt i heard you will be paid 10 k just to attend the teams tryout / practice.
                              maybe you can post this to all forums, threads, etc hehe...

Comment

Parks, Ravena , Greg and add Junmar and Ramos will be a great five

About Abueva? Forget him, he is more of a mercenary and will play only for money and in the first place he will never effective in international stage due to his height and his shooting at the perimeter is inconsistent.
                                i didnt know iran, jordan are in southeast asia, do they want a piece of spratlys too?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information