No announcement yet.

2011 SEAG National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Nardy do you have the box score for the SMB game?

Comment

• Originally posted by pachador View Post
      is 6'8" maika usita a filipino mix ?? reminds me of taulava
      according to Matthew Manotoc like Asi he's Part Filipino and Part Tongan. However unlike Moala Tautuaa, we have not gotten any sort of affirmation yet. But since SMB gotten him, am assuming they checked his papers.
      LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
      Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
      THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
        Sir Nardy do you have the box score for the SMB game?
        sorry do not have.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
        THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nashill View Post
          wont be surprised if malaysia beats us. theyve had good exposures lately..
          do you want to bet your signature? if not then shut up..

Comment

• Originally posted by macan77 View Post
            do you want to bet your signature? if not then shut up..
            worrying is not allowed here?
            I remember someone hated the term"PUSO" so much.
            A few years later, "PUSO" has become Gilas's battle cry.

Now i know where Manu_bol's hate is coming from.

Comment

• hi, i just wondering, is this the rosters for the new smart gilas or is this just the rosters for SEA games (which means after the SEA games the team will re-select the whole team member)?

i am a fan of smart gilas who live in indonesia so i couldnt keep up with the news from phillipine.

thanks before

Comment

• Originally posted by phantom79 View Post
                hi, i just wondering, is this the rosters for the new smart gilas or is this just the rosters for SEA games (which means after the SEA games the team will re-select the whole team member)?

i am a fan of smart gilas who live in indonesia so i couldnt keep up with the news from phillipine.

thanks before
                keren! you can keep up in this forum. backread and you'll be up to date with the news. any news on indonesian NT lineup for SEA Games? will Mario Wuysang in the lineup? I'm a big fan of him specially his days at Garuda Bandung.
                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                  keren! you can keep up in this forum. backread and you'll be up to date with the news. any news on indonesian NT lineup for SEA Games? will Mario Wuysang in the lineup? I'm a big fan of him specially his days at Garuda Bandung.
                  yes, i am still trying to read all of this thread from the beginning as we speak
                  anyway, the indonesian NT is good, thanks for asking. mario will be playing as the PG of the NT. he is now part of the Satria Muda Britama. ( most likely will play for the Indonesia Warriors this ABL season) if everything goes as its planned, there will be a SEA games basketball pool drawing, today 11AM @ Britama arena. hope the best team got the gold
                  anyway, are you indonesian or filipino? cause i see your location that says in indo.

Comment

• Originally posted by phantom79 View Post
                    yes, i am still trying to read all of this thread from the beginning as we speak
                    anyway, the indonesian NT is good, thanks for asking. mario will be playing as the PG of the NT. he is now part of the Satria Muda Britama. ( most likely will play for the Indonesia Warriors this ABL season) if everything goes as its planned, there will be a SEA games basketball pool drawing, today 11AM @ Britama arena. hope the best team got the gold
                    anyway, are you indonesian or filipino? cause i see your location that says in indo.
                    just wanna ask if where i can find updates or forums for the NBL? i don't have any recent updates for my Garuda Bandung Team.

I just wonder and perhaps you might know, is Mario Wuysang playing for the SMB-ABL Team but on the NBL he's still playing for Bandung right?

by the way im orang-asli filipino but i used to work in bandung for a long time. now i work in singapore.
                    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• SEA GAMES 2011

[Basketball draw]

Group A

PHILIPPINES
                      Thailand
                      Cambodia
                      Vietnam

Group B

INDONESIA
                      Malaysia
                      Singapore
                      Myanmar

source

Comment

• Originally posted by auspice View Post
                        SEA GAMES 2011

[Basketball draw]

Group A

PHILIPPINES
                        Thailand
                        Cambodia
                        Vietnam

Group B

INDONESIA
                        Malaysia
                        Singapore
                        Myanmar

source
                        it would have been better for the sea teams to have as many games exposure as they can but again logistic issues come the way

to tell this sea games would not be a walk in the park for the Philippines.. it may not show in the games but maybe in their preparations because if not then we will have a tough tournament
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• I am saddened to report that the Indofoods SINAG PILIPINAS coaching staff decided late last night to finally cut both Ronald Pascual and Ian Sangalang. Since the start of the NCAA Final Four, both players had failed to join the team practices and tune-up games. And even after the conclusion of the NCAA Championship series, both players still failed to report for practice and when a Team Staffer asked them to report for practice, they said they'll first spend the "Undas" with their family and report Nov 3. However the team is running out of time and can no longer wait for them as the team is set to fly to Jakarta for the SEA Games next week as the Technical/Manager's meeting is set on Nov 11 with competition starting the next day.

Ronald was supposed to start for the team and the need for Ian increased with unavailability of Marcus Douthit, Japeth Aguilar and Aldreach Ramos. But Coach Norman was given no choice as time is of the essence and a number of set plays has to memorized and practiced by the team. Both Ian and Ronald had accumulated a number of absences even before the Final Four, so it would be unfair to the other members of the pool who continuously attended the practices and tune-up games.

With this the Final 12-man line-up could be Chris Tiu, Greg Slaughter, Niko Salva, Emman Monfort, Garvo Lanete, Jake Pascual, RR Garcia, Ray Parks, Cliff Hodge, Chris Ellis, Jeric Teng and Keith Jensen.

However there might be a chance Justin Chua or Frank Golla making it instead of Jeric or Kieth with Ian dropped from the line-up and its obvious the team needs another true center.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                          THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLA-KERANJANG
                            Nice for us....Sure Gold for Malaysia....

Ra..ra..ra..ara..ra..

Opps I forgot about Kiefer Ravena.

He should be in also ....

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                            THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• Justin Chua over Monfort.
                              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLA-KERANJANG
                                PHILIPPINES......watch-out....

Malaysia just beaten chinese teams recently...
                                Without import for Philippines, this will be good game for Malaysia..

Go Malaysia....
                                Hey Philippines have beaten USA teams too! BTW those Chinese teams are Team B right? With or Without Yi, Wang and Yue?
                                Crouching Tiger-1 Beastly-0

My Dream Gilas

PG- Nate Robinson 5''8(Grand parent is a Filipino)
                                SG- Chris Lutz 6''4
                                SF- Arwind Santos 6''6
                                PF- Japeth Aguilar 6''10
                                C- Javale McGee 7''1

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information