Ricky Rubio vs. Milos Teodosic in WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Srle View Post
    Whats wrong with that picture It happens all the time in the basketball game ,player kicking the ball in the air after the end of the game . Some players are doing that at the end of the game when they win the game some players like Milos are doing that after their team is blatantly robbed

go on guy,this is your mentality,shooting refs are very sportmenlike behaviour.
    do you think that i am so happy after 2 fatal decisions of refs against Serbia(and favouring us during all game).Everybody knows here that i know,i accept and we did not deserve the final(only final not tha last four),Serbs gonna win by leading 3-4 points.But this refs fatal errors does not give the right to try to shoot refs.If you have some sportsmen spirit u can understand it.
    " Look the mentality - to win doing everything is free-,not the event done for this mentality..." Try to understand it rather,instead of blaming me that i avoid your question intelligent guy
    Asık' s idiotic event was the reason of this mentality.Another player can try to injure opposer player or another one can swear on other to make him angry(to decrease his concentration bla bla).these are events,but the mentality is the same.
    Your comment for Turkish players is pathetic.not worth to reply.
    i dont want to kill the thread's topic.But just one more thing.If you support Teo ref shooting event,maybe u support Krstic chair hitting event on a guy(Boroussis) who did not join the fight and were trying calm down each team.
    I am turning to thread topic.thanks rikhardur for your patience that we were talking nearly about everything except Teo and Rubio

Comment

As it is told,Rubio is more athletic and have better dribbling ability.But Teo has the ability of vision(also said by someone before).His main weapon is assisting or passing his friends on correct time and in correct place.But he is going and coming during the game.one period perfect Teo,another period mediocre Teo we can watch not seldomly.Anyway in my opinion he is better than Rubio for now.And he is the best PG for current European Basket.We will see how it ll be in the future.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information