X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad:
    -greece ranaway from Spain
    -easy road 4 USA(I don t blame them)
    -again,there is no superstars on WC(Parker,Novicki,Kirilenko,Calderon,Gasol,Jasekev icijus,etc)
    -refs from some exotic countries
    -USA win with C team(shame 4 europe)

good:
    -new lithuanian team
    -US refs
    -couple very good games witch are best marketing 4 basketball
    -new era in europe bb
    ----KO VAS JEBO GODINAMA JEBACE VAS OPET----

Comment

The good:Lithuania's NT,Durant.
      The bad:Spain and Greece.
      The ugly:bad refereeing,bad attendance.
      Lietuvos rytas - signing your Yugoslavian scrubs since forever.

Comment

It's funny how Lithuanian fans are supporting this NT they presented here

I mean, ok, team mentality, Kleiza playing some great games, I loved them vs Argentina, but this is a team without serious potential, heading to the Eurobasket to be held in Lithuania. No serious PG (Kalnietis overachieved), no center, a pathetic performance without fight against USA in a WC semi-final, where they played it as if it was a friendly game. How can you really like that? It is close to so-and-so..
        Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Originally posted by wardjdim View Post

I mean, ok, team mentality, Kleiza playing some great games, I loved them vs Argentina, but this is a team without serious potential, heading to the Eurobasket to be held in Lithuania. No serious PG (Kalnietis overachieved), no center, a pathetic performance without fight against USA in a WC semi-final, where they played it as if it was a friendly game. How can you really like that? It is close to so-and-so..
          So what you are saying is young LT NT won bronze and we should NOT be happy about it? Errr, ok...

Comment

you must be Lithuanian to understand that.
            <-link to video
            http://bit.ly/bg3272
            http://bit.ly/dnTPE7

Comment

Originally posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
              If he is a FIBA boy then why not send him to ref the finals? And also how come that in 2009 was his first FIBA tournament in 7 years you do not make much sense, you know.

Well maybe he wants in this tournament final because FIUBA got mad at his words that the refs are making it easier for team USA compared to other teams by not counting all of the traveling if they do not count it to be the significant.
              7 years? did not he ref 2008 or 2004 olympic basketball games?

Anyway why is that 7 years of absence if he is one of the best refs in the world? I mean he whistled 2000 olympic finals, he whistles many Euroleague final 4's... I mean he is still in the top 5 of the best refs in the world, how come that 7 year absence

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post

Anyway why is that 7 years of absence if he is one of the best refs in the world? I mean he whistled 2000 olympic finals, he whistles many Euroleague final 4's... I mean he is still in the top 5 of the best refs in the world, how come that 7 year absence
                It was because of the issues between FIBA and ULEB

Comment

bla bla bla show me one post where you didn't bash Lithuania

Shame I can't put you on ignore
                  Lithuania > Serbia 5:2 in official games this century

Comment

but what do you expect? we have to be sad that we won bronze? Turks are not better than us, but they welcomed the silver as if it were gold.
                    We do not need Kalnietis to be a super point guard, We have several promising young big man (Motiejunas and Valanciunas), we have a young and deep bench. thus, we enjoy what we have
                    Remember September 2003!!!

Comment

To add to the "ugly". The incredible amount of disrespect to American players lately. Not even just active ones....but legendary players like Larry Bird.

You'd think that losing would give some people a sense of humility...Guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Strida View Post
                        To add to the "ugly". The incredible amount of disrespect to American players lately. Not even just active ones....but legendary players like Larry Bird.

You'd think that losing would give some people a sense of humility...Guess not.
                        Jesus Christ, will you ever stop with the drama? Who said what about Bird? You either have an overactive imagination or LSD abuse problem.

Comment

Originally posted by septynix View Post
                          Jesus Christ, will you ever stop with the drama? Who said what about Bird? You either have an overactive imagination or LSD abuse problem.
                          lol, calm down, dude. You need some fresh air or something.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post

Because ULEB and FIBS issue and Brazauskas always sided with ULEB against FIBA so you couldnt be more wrong calling him FIBA boy. If anything he is ULEB guy.

His last comment in media about how ref's are allowing to travel USA if it is not very significant did not earn him more points from FIBA since it would be better just to keep silent about these things.

Comment

Kalnietis had a very decent tournament, overshadowing Rubio, Prigioni and almost every other PG he played against. He does not need to be a Jasikevicius as long as we play the kind of game we played this championship.
                              Seibutis was an MVP of U21 world championship. That is if you doubt his talent.
                              Pocius made all all-tournament teams in any of the youth tournaments he played in and only some very tough injuries prevented him from being one of the leaders at Duke. Again, that is if you doubt his talent.
                              Gecevicius, despite of whatever tournament he had, is one of the best if not the best shooter in Europe, a player with 15 points per game average in a decent level Euroleague team, while being barely 22.
                              Kleiza is still years from peaking.
                              Maciulis is a beast if used properly.
                              Jomantas will excel in this up-tempo, defence oriented team.

They are all 22-25 years old at most.

I won't even start about talent pool in younger generations. It's scary how great our frontcourt will be in a few years. Anyway, what i'm trying to say is that you're fooling yourself thinking that this performance was only a fluke. Lithuania is back. Back where it belongs.

Comment

Good: Brazil playing like a real basketball team
                                Ugly: Puerto Rico loosing to Ivory Coast

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information