Danny Granger: Europeans smell like dead donkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better dead donkeys than these american products :

or smelling like whale vomit http://www.femmefacade.com/2008/07/g...-perfumes.html
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

if he meant istanbul, i have to agree with him. (don't worry i wear deodorant)
      if he meant players.. well this is expected.. you play. you sweat. Actually i was thinking about this before the WC began. What if the player that you have to guard smells like dead donkey? oh.. sometimes even dead Taun-Taun?

Comment

There are so many stereotypes about body odor for every country and every ethnic group. People smell bad. That's a fact.
        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

nutritition (food here is spicy) ,anatomy , the weather, the humidity , the frequency of having a shower -> Contrubiting factors , he has a point but his manner of telling that is rude. And people are so swift to take offense - especially in turkey -

Comment

it reminds me my youth ,half kilo counterpain in my hands ,handshakinwith the opponent and then triples ding dong(sorry no triplas that era)

Comment

hmm..maybe he have a beautifull horsiness gay in USA
              ----KO VAS JEBO GODINAMA JEBACE VAS OPET----

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
                People smell bad. That's a fact.
                Yep. And some are hopeless idiots. That's a fact too.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain CAAAVEMAAAAANNN!! View Post
                  Yep. And some are hopeless idiots. That's a fact too.
                  yep they are
                  sigpic
                  GERA ELLADARA MOU!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beva View Post
                    Well, I understood he meant Istanbul, cause he didn't say 'players', he said 'everyone'...

The other part, you better be joking
                    I just returned from Hamam via the tram...Granger is right. I'm sorry, but the guys in the train stunk like dead donkeys

I from Wisconsin!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Fedfan probably can tell us, but which smells worse, dead donkeys or cocker spaniels?
                      aim low, score high

Comment

Racist

This player is racist:"Europeans do not use deodorant and smell like dead donkeys"

Also i wouldn't call Turks European

Comment

Originally posted by xxax View Post
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Granger

nice

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
                            Fedfan probably can tell us, but which smells worse, dead donkeys or cocker spaniels?
                            hahahah!Sino!!D: Now that's a very personal question.
                            Unfortunately I had never had the ..pleasure of meeting a dead donkey.A dead mule once yes.
                            The worse is a dead male goat.
                            And what's your opinion??
                            "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

C'mon, there's hot in Turkey, what he can expect? You can use that deodorant as much as you want, but sometimes id doesn't help.
                              I'm on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by xxax View Post
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Granger

so where are they from?

Hey people , You should stop seeing turkey as a whole. Many different things that you are not aware of are going on here. I'm not a patriot or a determined right viewed guy. But it's quite annoying when you see things , things that are told without leaning on to any basis.

You are very sensitive when it comes to your nation. But you begin throwing away words against any other country without thinking.

so if you really want to classify , let me do that for you

turkish football team is not european; on the other hand the basketball team is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information