No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Bucks Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing that you can accuse Bucks court, is that it looks like a backgammon board.

backgammon.jpg

unbenannt1.jpg
    EUROLEAGUE CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Panathinaikos View Post
      Exactly! I think that they are inventing things in order to claim the teams and sell them in other owners.
      I mean that the current Buck's arena looks very nice and I'm sure that they can just improve the arena in order to meet the NBA's standards. You can't build a new arena every 20 years for example in order to keep the team alive and kicking in your state. They should let them just to improve it.

They are just trying to take the Bucks away from Milwaukee. That's how I see it.
      The same thing happened with Clippers owner. That guy might be a racist but he told his opinion over the phone to his wife. He didn't do it in a public space.
      The phone call recording was a clear set up to me, in order to force him sell the team away.

So the ''old'' Bucks arena is just an excuse in order to force the current owners to sell them.. I'm very happy that Bucks will remain in Milwaukee. And I'm very happy that found new owners as well willing to keep the team in Milwaukee and make it competitive again.
      NBA is killing teams history by changing team's location and name.

Can you imagine Bulls playing in NY ? NO WAY !!! But if a crazy filthy rich person wants to claim Bulls and relocate them in NY then who can stop him from doing it, if he has the money and the power? The fans? I don't think so ...
      If NBA agrees with the relocation then no one can do anything about.
      While I condemn Donald Sterling's racist remarks, the opportunity had presented itself with the NBA board of governors. Historically, Sterling is not popular among the league owners and this could the leverage the NBA need to boot him out albeit satisfying business driven ends like the sale of the Clippers.

If the Clippers are to be sold and relocated, I will expect it to be one of the, if not the most expensive franchise sold to date. Seattle could get an NBA team back with this.
      Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Seattle would deserve that, I didn't get the feeling many in LA really care about the Clippers.
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• New owners, a new arena on the way in the coming years and now a potential star in Jabari Parker. A new day is dawning for the Bucks.

Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Bucks #12 Jabari Parker.

I expect Parker to start immediately. Antetokounmpo could be playing some PF next season and I wonder if the Bucks bring back Nate Wolters.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

• After the Bucks interviewed Brooklyn's Jason Kidd, news reports states that the Bucks are willing to send a second round pick for next year for the right to hire Jason Kidd and as compensation.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Jason Kidd is now the head coach of Milwaukee after Brooklyn accepted the two second round draft picks as compensation. This lead to the immediate firing of Larry Drew.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Jabari Parker's best game in the summer league.

Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Bucks claim point guard Kendall Marshall from the waivers off the Lakers. This gives Milwaukee a pass first point guard but still unstable when it comes to scoring.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Gary Payton mentoring Antetokounmpo on ball-handling and court awareness.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                          Bucks claim point guard Kendall Marshall from the waivers off the Lakers. This gives Milwaukee a pass first point guard but still unstable when it comes to scoring.
                          From what I've seen of Kendall Marshall (going all the way back to college) I wouldn't exactly call him "pass first". Brandon Knight is definitely the better player, though of course there are questions about whether or not he's pass first as well.

I wonder if Kidd wants to use Giannis as a point-forward? Though I'm not sure how that would work considering Jabari Parker has always been a player who needs the ball in his hands to play well.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHBB View Post
                            From what I've seen of Kendall Marshall (going all the way back to college) I wouldn't exactly call him "pass first". Brandon Knight is definitely the better player, though of course there are questions about whether or not he's pass first as well.

I wonder if Kidd wants to use Giannis as a point-forward? Though I'm not sure how that would work considering Jabari Parker has always been a player who needs the ball in his hands to play well.
                            I think you're right. Marshall wasn't always a willing passer. In highschool used to score a lot on prep games until he went on to UNC where his first two seasons, his offensive game was raw and inconsistent, so he was rebooted into a more of a slash-bait-pass guard; often deferring to Barnes and co but that crew was fun to watch and kept me glued on Tar Heels during the NBA lockout. This time around, Marshall is reunited with college bud Henson.

Moving on, Kidd I think will have a lot of situation use for Antetokounmpo this season, I can imagine him playing some SF, PF to max the exposure of Jabari Parker.
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Antetokounmpo started at PG didn't turn out too well for Jason Kidd. Nate Wolters also struggled at PG.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Lol...Brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information