The best looking uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jokinen
    I think that its pretty boring to choose your own NT as the best jersey, but what the hell!!, I like Argentina jersey both soccer and basketball, I always thought its very original. Its rare to see a NT jersey with verticals stripes, and also the basketball jersey is original, I don't remember seeing other similar.

Like Stuart said, Turkey white its cool and I also like the green Lithuanian very much.
    Is VISA an alternate name for Argentina?

Comment

USA and Lebanon Jersey !

Comment

Originally posted by deep blue
        Is VISA an alternate name for Argentina?
        Nope, its a sponsor which economically helps a very little basketball federation like the Argentinian (which has no support from goverment in a country where everything its focused on futbol) to pay all the cost of playing a WC, pay insurances etc.

Comment

After watching Germany-USA game, I can say that Germany's black uniform is the best one I have seen in this tournament so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikoo
            All jerseys without advertisements
            I agree here, unfortunately for some teams it is necessary. I don't mind so much on clubs uniforms, but on NT uniforms? They should not be allowed (maybe only Argentina --as VISA is almost part of their uniform )

I like:

Turkey
            Argentina
            Crotatia
            Serbia & Montenegro
            2008... Beijing, China
            2010... Vancouver, Canada
            2012... London, United Kingdom
            2014... Shoci, Russian Federation
            2016... Madrid, Chicago, Tokyo???

Comment

can anyone please post pictures of NT uniforms?
              "Numbers are funny. They can measure you. Time you. Analyze you all they want. But they all knew what really matters – It's how you play the game."

- One Tree Hill

Comment

Argentinian

Comment

Puertorican basketball uniform is the same model of gymnastic team uniform of Puerto Rico:

Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                  16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                  Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                  8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

I think last year's USA uniforms rocked, especially the white ones.
                    I also liked Lebanon's, and Argentina's (they don't have "ARGENTINA" because they already have the flag... maybe they have "VISA" because we want to get the hell away from this country hehe).

But the best of all were Angola's... and 2005 Angolan uniforms were simply spectacular:

Comment

That Angolan uniform is by far the best I've ever seen. I don't think they used it this year, but I don't know why. It looks fantastic.
                      "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by icthus22
                        can anyone please post pictures of NT uniforms?
                        I started a list but I'm tired - off to bed.
                        USA 2007

Turkey 2007

Argentina 2007

Spain 2007
                        Michelle Tackabery
                        Tackabery Chronicle
                        Durham, NC, USA

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair
                          That Angolan uniform is by far the best I've ever seen. I don't think they used it this year, but I don't know why. It looks fantastic.
                          to me it looks crap. it may be that yellow star is their main national symbol, but the design simply looks cheap and unproffessional (thats the mildest description I could come up with ). it would be fine for a game against the Globetrotters though.
                          on the other hand, I try not to care about the jersey, coz no matter what I think of it, it won't influence the game and on the other hand there will surely be lots of people who'll have the oposite opinion
                          stop russia

Comment

Originally posted by kestas
                            to me it looks crap. it may be that yellow star is their main national symbol, but the design simply looks cheap and unproffessional (thats the mildest description I could come up with ).
                            Kestas, brother, you're crazy!! You've said a lot of things I disagree with over the past few years, but this is the worst!!

The Angolan uniform looks aerodynamic, colorful, and original. It's very creative, man. There is no other uniform in basketball that looks that good. No National Team has such a nice uniform, Kestas.
                            it would be fine for a game against the Globetrotters though.
                            Oh, now you're just making fun!!

on the other hand, I try not to care about the jersey, coz no matter what I think of it, it won't influence the game and on the other hand there will surely be lots of people who'll have the oposite opinion
                            You're absolutely right. The jersey has no effect whatsoever on the game. In fact, when I play pick-up games, I often make fun of the guys who dress up in nice shoes and shirts and so forth. "I came to play ball, not watch a fashion show."
                            "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by kestas
                              Originally posted by mvblair
                              You're absolutely right. The jersey has no effect whatsoever on the game. In fact, when I play pick-up games, I often make fun of the guys who dress up in nice shoes and shirts and so forth. "I came to play ball, not watch a fashion show."

You guys are blasphemous! I would have banned you if it was solely up to me...
                              The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Carlos Nadal
                                You guys are blasphemous! I would have banned you if it was solely up to me...
                                JCN actually gets these discussions about uniforms sent to his mobile phone.

Speaking of uniforms, where is the discussion on pro uniforms? I want to add the 1996 Atlanta Hawks uni to that list...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information