No announcement yet.

The best looking uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?1? No one here likes the USA jersey???? i think they are cool...Nike now makes threads forUSA Basketball...maybe the best US jersey after the 1992 Barcelona Olympics and the 2000 Sydney Olympics that featured the wide shoulder model....but having the big bold "USA" letters on your chest ain't really that appealing nowadays noh!!!
    <--- science always wins over bullshit --->

Comment

Originally posted by adebisi
      Why white? We don't have such color in our flag, white color have nothing to do with Lithuania IMO
      Green and yellow has nothing to do with Lithuanian historical colours either. I think silver, gold and red were the colours used in our flags a long time ago. (you shouldn't trust my historical facts, my memory sucks so I might have messed up something here ) However I don't think the uniforms should be made only from the flag colours. I wouldn't have problems even if our uniform was orange, of course only if it looked fine. I wish Lithuania got one of those skeleton logos on their official uniform, at least the colours wouldn't look so ugly then.

I don't know what's wrong with green colour? It's not my favourite, but its absolutely ok.
      Green colour is ok, but why did they choose the ugliest shade of green out of all possible "greens"?

Comment

Originally posted by YYY
        Green colour is ok, but why did they choose the ugliest shade of green out of all possible "greens"?
        IMO our jerseys look ok, at least much better than the ones back in 2003 with ugly pancake with number written on it on the middle of the chest, but not as good as the ones in 2004 OG. The latter I consider the best. Our green, IMO, looks much better than australian green or slovenian green. BTW can same slovenian explain why slovenian team wear green?
        People don't come with instruction manuals, that's why to figure them out, you have to press their buttons...

Comment

Originally posted by sashikas
          Actually I hate this one too. I started to dislike our green jersey since the secondary white color, used for "Lietuva" record and ornaments, was changed to yellow (Olympics '04).
          well, I love it. as well as the white one. these two are by far my favourite jerseys out there (though I might be subjective ). if there were no banners our jersey (the green one) would be perfect.

Spain's is pretty cool as well.

Argentina's, on the other hand, is the ombodiment of boredom. very bleak..
          stop russia

Comment

Originally posted by Civilis

I also like the Croatian "red chess" - always stands out from the crowd and quite elegant! A pity they are not in WC (we will take a revenge on Spaniards for them! )
            we are waiting for the EC in Spain to meet them once again.
            they say payback is a bitch...
            we'll have to wait and see
            "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

I think the US jersey (white ones) are great...but expensive!

Nigeria , China and Angola are cool as well. But the rest are garbage IMHO. Ive never liked the world jerseys, especially European teams. Their national team and club jerseys look a like. And they kind of remind me of their bball courts - full of adds and logos...yuck! Disgusting...
              "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Turkey's white jerseys look the most elegant. Of course perception of elegance changes from people to people.

Comment

dunno... i like the aussie uniform
                  Jarinx Basketball @BuzzerBeater.com
                  http://www.buzzerbeater.com/team/107143/overview.aspx

Comment

Puerto Rico uniform(my avatar) is pretty cool and the Croatia uniform in all the sports hehehe
                    Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                    16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                    Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                    8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

Originally posted by bobo81
                      I think the US jersey (white ones) are great...but expensive!

Nigeria , China and Angola are cool as well. But the rest are garbage IMHO. Ive never liked the world jerseys, especially European teams. Their national team and club jerseys look a like. And they kind of remind me of their bball courts - full of adds and logos...yuck! Disgusting...
                      i agree with everything you posted. i alo like usa, nigeria and angola. i like a lot about angola, even thier flag is nice

Comment

Yeah Angola's flag is hard!

I forgot to mention PRs jersey. Its nice but could be better. Their old ones were nice. Are they And1? Dominican Republic had ones similar to PR which were nice, not sure how the news are though.
                        "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by bobo81
                          Yeah Angola's flag is hard!
                          Agreed. Pity there are (serious) plans to change it...

The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

I think that its pretty boring to choose your own NT as the best jersey, but what the hell!!, I like Argentina jersey both soccer and basketball, I always thought its very original. Its rare to see a NT jersey with verticals stripes, and also the basketball jersey is original, I don't remember seeing other similar.

Like Stuart said, Turkey white its cool and I also like the green Lithuanian very much.

Comment

I kind of like the old Brazilian jerseys from the 80s, with the yellow top and the green shorts. The 92 Dream Team uniforms (both home and away) are pretty cool too.

Comment

I like the USA jersey. That's it.
                                Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information