Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phil Rodman's kids

Default Phil Rodman's kids

i just want to know infos about the phil rodman's kids (dennis' father). how old are they? what's their height? are they qualified as filipinos? do they have future in basketball?

Dennis Rodman=Filipino??
    aim low, score high

Quote Originally Posted by sinobball
    Dennis Rodman=Filipino??
    No, his father lives in the Philippines.

If his kids were born here with a Filipino mother, then they qualify as Filipinos

hi guys! im from angeles city! philander rodman settled here for more than 20 years now, he has more than 20 children. the oldest son playing basketball but not good as dennis rodman, maybe the other sons but they are still young, they are big and bulk, he has a son aged 14, his height is 6'2" and still growing, he is filipino citizen.. he can run and dribble like allen iverson. he is studying here in angeles city. just watch out for this guy.

Nogales, Sonora -Home of Ana G. Guevara & Omar Quintero

Quote Originally Posted by princejunar
    hi guys! im from angeles city! philander rodman settled here for more than 20 years now, he has more than 20 children. the oldest son playing basketball but not good as dennis rodman, maybe the other sons but they are still young, they are big and bulk, he has a son aged 14, his height is 6'2" and still growing, he is filipino citizen.. he can run and dribble like allen iverson. he is studying here in angeles city. just watch out for this guy.
    Wow 20+ Children??? 1 children a year I guess. Poor Mrs. Rodman, I feel for her. He can make a couple of basketball squads with this many children. This may be the beggining of a Rodman Legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by 23_for_life
    Wow 20+ Children??? 1 children a year I guess. Poor Mrs. Rodman, I feel for her.
    Are you sure she is the mother of all of them.....
    aim low, score high

lolx, he's got alot of wife all over the philippines... he's a rodman factory.

omfg! he's 6'2 and plays like ai? colleges and universities might have been scouting these rodmans.

Nogales, Sonora -Home of Ana G. Guevara & Omar Quintero

Quote Originally Posted by Flipmode
    lolx, he's got alot of wife all over the philippines... he's a rodman factory.
    The guy is horny... lol

You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of these young Rodman players would you?

here's a 1998 news about philander "bigfoot" rodman (dennis's filipino half-bro).

http://www.newsflash.org/199810/sp/sp000480.htm

he's got no bright future when it comes to basketball... i hope the other rodmans learn lessons from this... college bball is really important.

really 6'2 guard? maybe that can give Ryan Reyes a run for the money
    you know why I am happy

I'm not sure too but I know he can produce a whole basketball roster.

i think one of dennis rodman's half brother her in the philippines played in the PBL one time. i can't recall when it was but it did really happened. but he didn't last long since not only he's not a good basketball player, he is not as tall as his half bro. can someone confirm this?
    "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

he is a hard man. blame the raging hormones

Quote Originally Posted by 23_for_life
    The guy is horny... lol

You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of these young Rodman players would you?

Quote Originally Posted by ankle breaker
    i think one of dennis rodman's half brother her in the philippines played in the PBL one time. i can't recall when it was but it did really happened. but he didn't last long since not only he's not a good basketball player, he is not as tall as his half bro. can someone confirm this?
    That was Phil Jr., way back in the late 90's for the Chowking team. Played limited minutes in a few games.

i hope the older rodman will tell his sons to concentrate on basketball so that someone can pull them out of poverty.
    "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

You guys need to take a trip to Angeles City sometime you would be the father of a lot of children

Angeles City must be fertilize soil for Phil Rodman. He just follow what the bible said go to the world and multiply.
    Last edited by scoli; 05-11-2008 at 02:45 AM.

Is that really his first name "Philander" ? if it is he's really a philandering husband, wonder how he could provide all those child support ?

Quote Originally Posted by Burndvinyard
    That was Phil Jr., way back in the late 90's for the Chowking team. Played limited minutes in a few games.
    Phil Jr. wasn't 6-2 but rather a shade under 6 feet....5-11 perhaps
    SMART GILAS: all the way

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast