• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
    Bulls sign Ronnie Brewer for 3 years worth reportedly $12 Million
    good...

i like bulls pre-season signing...
    i like their chances...
    Last edited by rikhardur; 07-17-2010, 01:50 PM.
    CONSISTENCY is what TRANSFORM average into excellence.

Comment

The Chicago Bulls are set to acquire guard C.J. Watson from Golden State for a conditional pick.
      Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

The Chicago Bulls are set to acquire guard C.J. Watson from Golden State for a conditional pick.
        awww...
        is he ok? i mean, can he contribute?
        CONSISTENCY is what TRANSFORM average into excellence.

Comment

this is the updated line up of bulls

g derrick rose
          g cj watson
          g brewer
          g/f korver
          f deng
          f johnson
          f gibson
          f boozer
          c asik
          c noah

right now the bulls have 10 players under contract which is 3 below the mandated 13 man line up they still lacking on a 3rd point guard behind rose and watson same as their center position,they only have noah and a rookie in asik..their forward positions look good with boozer and deng with gibson, johnson and sometimes korver at 3..another position that they need to address is the 2 guard position they only have brewer and korver they need a slasher type of player to complete this line up plus a veteran that will guide the young guns
          Last edited by mayfel; 07-20-2010, 03:12 PM.
          ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

Comment

The Bulls are wary against their Central division rival, the Milwaukee Bucks who is much a force to be reckoned with on the East.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

kurt thomas now a bull

it will definitely boosts the bulls frontcourt plus his experience it is a nice move by the bulls
              ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

Comment

Originally posted by its_eman8211 View Post
                awww...
                is he ok? i mean, can he contribute?
                CJ Watson will be a back-up point guard for Derrick Rose and I don't know Watson's impact but his signing certainly solves the back up PG issue.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

bulls targeting bogans and mason jr.

Comment

Derrick Rose believes that Tracy McGrady is the answer for the Bulls' SG spot and is asking the management to sign McGrady.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

Derrick Rose believes that Tracy McGrady is the answer for the Bulls' SG spot and is asking the management to sign McGrady.
                      i love to imagine that t-mac will be healthy all season long and help the bulls' cause this year.. i believe he is still good for 15-18 points per game..an additional firepower for the bulls..

Comment

Originally posted by mayfel View Post
                        i love to imagine that t-mac will be healthy all season long and help the bulls' cause this year.. i believe he is still good for 15-18 points per game..an additional firepower for the bulls..
                        It will be a longshot if T-Mac would be healthy all season and I think he ought to pass more if the Bulls sign him.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

I'm 100% sure he'll sign with Bulls, but I doubt he is going to be much of a help.

Comment

Originally posted by ballar View Post
                            I'm 100% sure he'll sign with Bulls, but I doubt he is going to be much of a help.
                            he will be more of an asset than a liability this young squad of bulls.. he is a veteran that knows how to play the game..

Comment

Originally posted by mayfel View Post
                              he will be more of an asset than a liability this young squad of bulls.. he is a veteran that knows how to play the game..
                              The problem with T-Mac will be his willingness to be a role player. If he'll be willing to come off the bench and not whine about not being a starter or not getting enough minutes then by all means, the Bulls should sign him. Otherwise, he'll just be a negative influence on a young hard-working Bulls team.

Personally, I find it hard to believe that he'll be fine with just being a role player.

Comment

Tracy McGrady works out with Bulls

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information