No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Thunder thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OKC Thunder forward Serge Ibaka has been cleared for workouts by the medical staff and should be ready for training camp after rehabilitation of his sprained knee incurred during the NBA Summer League in Orlando.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

The Oklahoma City Thunder will be renaming their home arena as the franchise has been negotiating with new commercial partners on which names have been with-held due to a non-disclosure agreement during the negotiating period.

From Ford Center to a new name before the new NBA Regular Season starts.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

The Oklahoma City Thunder will welcome back Team USA WC Champions Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and Nenad Krstic.
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Kevin Durant is getting all-praise from players and teammates all over the league like:

Andre Iguodala: K-Du will be the game's all-time scoring champion someday.

Nick Collison: He (Durant) is among the best of all time already at 21 years old.

Tracy McGrady: He's just 21 and he is still getting better. That is scary.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
            Kevin Durant is getting all-praise from players and teammates all over the league like:

Durantula for MVP!
            Follow my blogs and tweets. http://dxjayrocksnotes.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/dxjayrock

Road To Rio 2016.

Kwentong Gilas ~ Gilas Serye. LMAO!!!

Comment

Tracy McGrady: He's just 21 and he is still getting better. That is scary.
              McGrady contradicts himself, "just" and "still" just don't make sense in that sentence Did he expect him to decay at 21? Durant is just starting.
              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
              Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                McGrady contradicts himself, "just" and "still" just don't make sense in that sentence Did he expect him to decay at 21? Durant is just starting.
                I think he ment,that Durantula is already one of the best players in the league and he's still only 21 and that means,that he will still continue to get better.I completely agree with T-Mac,if he continues to improve,he will definitely be remembered as one of the greatest basketball players ever.
                Lietuvos rytas - signing your Yugoslavian scrubs since forever.

Comment

Well KD is the most impressive scorer so far with his superb shooting ability and more than quick first step he has I guess the next question would be is who cna stop Durantula, I mean he never minds if you put a hand in his face he has long hands he is quick, tall with superb percentage, anyway I am curious about other parts of his game than scoring, how about his defense, vision on the court, I mean MJ, Magic, Larry Bird, Lebron they all had eyes in the back of their head but what about the next scoring freak what about his ability to be a perfect basketball player?

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                    Well KD is the most impressive scorer so far with his superb shooting ability and more than quick first step he has I guess the next question would be is who cna stop Durantula, I mean he never minds if you put a hand in his face he has long hands he is quick, tall with superb percentage, anyway I am curious about other parts of his game than scoring, how about his defense, vision on the court, I mean MJ, Magic, Larry Bird, Lebron they all had eyes in the back of their head but what about the next scoring freak what about his ability to be a perfect basketball player?
                    Kerdito, what is so scary about KD is how quickly he has developed in just 3 years playing in the NBA. The guy went from averaging 20.3 ppg, 4.3 rpg in his rookie season to 25.3 ppg, 6.5 rpg in his second year and last season he posted 30.1 ppg and 7.6 rpg so u can see the constant development of KD. His FG % was also 47.6% last season.

I think if he continues with this professional attitude (working really hard during the offseason and staying "down to earth" personality) who knows.... he might end up being the best current player in the NBA and then gradually can be compared to the great players of the game like the names u mentioned above even though he still has ways to go to get to their level of play.

I think Durant can still work on improving his assists and also continue developing his defensive skills as mentioned as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                      Kerdito, what is so scary about KD is how quickly he has developed in just 3 years playing in the NBA. The guy went from averaging 20.3 ppg, 4.3 rpg in his rookie season to 25.3 ppg, 6.5 rpg in his second year and last season he posted 30.1 ppg and 7.6 rpg so u can see the constant development of KD. His FG % was also 47.6% last season.

I think if he continues with this professional attitude (working really hard during the offseason and staying "down to earth" personality) who knows.... he might end up being the best current player in the NBA and then gradually can be compared to the great players of the game like the names u mentioned above even though he still has ways to go to get to their level of play.

I think Durant can still work on improving his assists and also continue developing his defensive skills as mentioned as well.
                      Well for a guy that once said: "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard,"' I am not really surprised Durantula is improving so quickly, moreover Lebron did the same when he first came to the NBA starting his career with a 20.9 ppg and 5.5 rbds to a 27 ppg and 7 rbds 7 assists in his 2nd and a 31 ppg 7 rbds in his 3rd not to forget his great assists, steals and blocks and I am still waiting for KD to improve those aspects of his game as I said but after all his way to a great career is already wide spread.

Comment

Center Nenad Krstic had undergone surgery to repair a fractured right index finger. Krstic will miss 6 days of training camp for recovery.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                          Center Nenad Krstic had undergone surgery to repair a fractured right index finger. Krstic will miss 6 days of training camp for recovery.

Does his injury caused by chair whacking incident? Lol.
                          Follow my blogs and tweets. http://dxjayrocksnotes.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/dxjayrock

Road To Rio 2016.

Kwentong Gilas ~ Gilas Serye. LMAO!!!

Comment

The Oklahoma City Thunder have announced that center / forward Nick Collison will miss the majority of training camp due to a bone bruise on the left knee.
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

they're definitely one of the teams to watch this coming season.. I'll be rooting for them and the Bulls. Go Thunder!
                              Life goes on...

Comment

Elijah Millsap is impressing the training staff. I wonder on what are his chances making the actual 12 roster, whereas the Thunder have Ibaka, Green Aldrich and soon to return Collison on the lineup.
                                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information