No announcement yet.

Sacramento Kings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Thornton is currently playing with a bruised thigh. It will certainly be a factor in our Atlantic road trip that is to follow. The Kings play the Philadelphia 76ers in Tuesday (Jan. 10) and the Toronto Raptors in Wednesday (Jan. 11) in a back to back schedule.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
      We did better in offense today. Kings still need to learn to execute down the stretch like trailing under closing minutes. Our defense is still far from what is desired in the west. The Orlando Magic should not even reach the 100+ points mark if Howard is unproductive.
      I put the blame on Thorton, 5-16 shooting w/0 field goal attempts. I'm not sure if most of his shots were jumpers, but with Howard out w/foul trouble most of the game, Thorton should've capitalized.
      http://brokejumper.com/ - Basketball Blog
      sigpic

Comment

• Thornton was limited with a bruised hip and that in turn relates to his bad offensive night. He was also stricken in defense for the game. Overall, everyone's defense were too blame on the said debacle against the Magic. The Kings allowed the Magic to score 100+ even with Howard having an off-night. Glen Davis scored 20 points off the bench while Jason Richardson had his best outing since the start of the season.

In all, the Kings will learn on how to execute in crunch-time.
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

• SAC 85 PHI 112

The Kings were outscored 32-18 in the 3rd quarter and it was the beginning of the end. The defense faltered as the Sixers pushed the tempo in which resulted to 13 un-answered points and the 76ers need not look back. Demarcus Cousins lead the team with 17 points and 10 rebounds.

The Kings were without leading scorer Marcus Thornton, who is resting a contusion on his left hip.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

• The Sacramento Kings will face the Toronto Raptors tomorrow. Both teams are coming off from respective losses and are keen to bounce back.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

• SAC 98 TOR 91

The Kings breaking their three game losing streak as Demarcus Cousins carried the team with his monster double double game of 21 points and 19 rebounds. Tyreke Evans despite shooting 7-22 from the field, ended up with a season high 29 points while going perfect from the line via 14-14.

Rookie Isaiah Thomas came off the bench and scored a career high 20 points. Thomas also dished out 6 assists.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Up next for the Sacramento Kings is a two game road trip into Texas. The Kings will face the Houston Rockets (Jan. 13) and the defending NBA Champions, the Dallas Mavericks (Jan. 14).

For the Houston Rockets game, what awaits are former Kings players Kevin Martin and Samuel Dalembert.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Highlights against the Toronto Raptors.

Sacramento Kings

Comment

• I don't know why but I love this guy Cousins. He is the only reason for me to watch Kings games
                    One of the best and talented big guy in this game

Comment

• Highlight reel of Demarcus Cousins

Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Leaving behind the ugly confrontation with Paul Westphal, Demarcus Cousins has toned down and is more focused on the court. This is a sign of progress for maturity. In Cousins' rookie year, on court and off-court struggles had a detrimental impact on his nightly production.

Tyreke Evans: Cousins is a ‘New Player’
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Marcus Thornton was limited in practice yesterday. Thornton's status is still doubtful for the game against the Houston Rockets.
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                            Leaving behind the ugly confrontation with Paul Westphal, Demarcus Cousins has toned down and is more focused on the court. This is a sign of progress for maturity. In Cousins' rookie year, on court and off-court struggles had a detrimental impact on his nightly production.

Tyreke Evans: Cousins is a ‘New Player’
                            I was checking his game log, and he's definitely been killing it his last 5 or so games. But I'm kind of surprised at how his (actually, the whole team's) assist #s are down so low this year though. As a whole, they haven't been moving the ball well all year, but I expected DMC's assist totals to hit around 4-5/game, but he's only averaging .6 apg on the year (while the TOs are still a problem) ... with only 1 dime in his past 5 games. Reke's apg are down too. I wonder if we'll see more Isaiah ... he had a good game against Toronto and is really the only "true" PG on the team IMO.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I am also very like this game. It was something of great excitement getting to your site yesterday. I got here today hoping to uncover something new. I was not disappointed. Your ideas with new techniques on this thing were enlightening and an excellent help to me. Thank you for leaving out time to write down these things as well as for sharing your thinking.

Comment

• We played so well in the first half, and let the lead we had slip away in the third quarter. Tyreke Evans played great though, he had 29 points, 6 rebounds, and 5 assists. Demarcus Cousnins had a quiet game, as did Jimmer Fredette. John Salmons still couldn't find his stroke, but J.J. Hickson, Donte Green, and Isiah Thomas all had productive nights in the blowout loss for our Kings. The first half looked just like the game versus Toronot, some great ball from Sacramento. I hope we can play like that for most, if not all nights in this NBA season. Up next, like CKR13 has mentioned, Dallas on the road. Should be tough one for us, but I think we can pull out a close W in that match.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information