Sacramento Kings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Kings Thread

with last year's rookie of the year tyreke evans and this year's 5th overall pick demarcus cousins in it's line u, this team in on the rise

line up so far

samuel dalembert C
    carl landry F
    jason thompson F
    denmarcus cousins F
    hassan whiteside C
    tyreke evans G
    omri casspi G/F
    beno udrih PG

go kings!!! i love underdogs!!!
    ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

+Francisco Garica SG
    +Jon Brockman C (Qualifying offer extended)

Nowhere to go but up since we have seen the worst of the Ron Artest and Kevin Martin era where the Kings where 17-65 in 08-09 and 25-57 under the Rookie year of Tyreke Evans where still the third worst record on the league.

Higher expectations this season but despite the CAP space of around $18Million (After the rookie contracts of Whiteside and Cousins) the Maloofs made no move yet despite the said CAP flexibility.

Stay tuned.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
      +Francisco Garica SG
      +Jon Brockman C (Qualifying offer extended)

Nowhere to go but up since we have seen the worst of the Ron Artest and Kevin Martin era where the Kings where 17-65 in 08-09 and 25-57 under the Rookie year of Tyreke Evans where still the third worst record on the league.

Higher expectations this season but despite the CAP space of around $18Million (After the rookie contracts of Whiteside and Cousins) the Maloofs made no move yet despite the said CAP flexibility.

Stay tuned.
      the sacramento kings needs a guard who can score and create for his shot,,just what kevin martin do for them while he is in the kings

ot: are you a fan of sacramento??
      and you are a girl based on the pic in your facebook
      ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

Comment

The Kings will remind the Lakers that Sacramento is the capital of California. Lol.
        Follow my blogs and tweets. http://dxjayrocksnotes.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/dxjayrock

Road To Rio 2016.

Kwentong Gilas ~ Gilas Serye. LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mayfel View Post
          the sacramento kings needs a guard who can score and create for his shot,,just what kevin martin do for them while he is in the kings

ot: are you a fan of sacramento??
          and you are a girl based on the pic in your facebook

Kings are looking to add Anthony Murrow or Nate Robinson according to the press statements.

Well, yeah been a fan of Sacramento since the Mitch Richmond days as my dad is from Sacramento and yeah, I get that alot add me up if you want.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Finally, the Kings sign draft pick Demarcus Cousins. The terms of the deal are undisclosed at the moment.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Kings are looking to add Anthony Murrow or Nate Robinson according to the press statements.

Well, yeah been a fan of Sacramento since the Mitch Richmond days as my dad is from Sacramento and yeah, I get that alot add me up if you want.
              hope that they can get morrow or maybe tmac for a cheap price

ot: ok i will add you my name is larfel reyes thank you

Comment

hope that they can get morrow or maybe tmac for a cheap price

ot: ok i will add you my name is larfel reyes thank you
                Murrow would add shooting as an off-guard. I dunno about T-Mac though.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Murrow would add shooting as an off-guard. I dunno about T-Mac though.
                  I agree. T-Mac, no thank you. Guys like that, who used to be superstars have a hard time deferring to other younger guys. He settles for way too many jumpers now that he's had all those injuries

Comment

Originally posted by NorCal View Post
                    I agree. T-Mac, no thank you. Guys like that, who used to be superstars have a hard time deferring to other younger guys. He settles for way too many jumpers now that he's had all those injuries
                    I couldn't agree more. T-Mac would be detrimental to the young team. The Kings are better off finding pieces to fill up the deficiencies of the current roster.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

CKR 13- being such a big Kings fan, I'd like to ask what you think the Kings should do with their remaining cap space? Any Free Agents you think we should target this year? Or hold on to our $ and target someone in particular next year? thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by NorCal View Post
                        CKR 13- being such a big Kings fan, I'd like to ask what you think the Kings should do with their remaining cap space? Any Free Agents you think we should target this year? Or hold on to our $ and target someone in particular next year? thoughts?
                        I have read about Petrie and Westphal's plan of maintaining CAP flexibility this season and see how this new roster would play out on the upcoming season and make a decision next summer as Landry and Thompson will be free agents then.

I for one would like to add some pieces like Anthony Murrow or JJ Redick plus another point guard but more likely the Kings plan to maintain some CAP flexibility by not over-spending and we do have a promising roster that is not weighted down by bad contracts (except Dalembert) which will be traded as an expiring contract, thus freeing up $12 Million worth of cap space.

More so, the development and the W/L coloumn will be a consummate factor in decisions this mid-season to the summer period.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

I have read about Petrie and Westphal's plan of maintaining CAP flexibility this season and see how this new roster would play out on the upcoming season and make a decision next summer as Landry and Thompson will be free agents then.

I for one would like to add some pieces like Anthony Murrow or JJ Redick plus another point guard but more likely the Kings plan to maintain some CAP flexibility by not over-spending and we do have a promising roster that is not weighted down by bad contracts (except Dalembert) which will be traded as an expiring contract, thus freeing up $12 Million worth of cap space.

More so, the development and the W/L coloumn will be a consummate factor in decisions this mid-season to the summer period.
                          but both redick and morrow sign with the bulls and nets respectively.. so who are still available in the market??

Comment

but both redick and morrow sign with the bulls and nets respectively.. so who are still available in the market??
                            The Bulls have presented an offer sheet to restricted free agent JJ Redick while the Nets also presented an offers sheet to Anthony Murrow. Nothing final yet as their motherclubs do hold a qualifying counter offer (If) they choose to do so.

Nate Robinson is available and Quentin Richardson but it will be a long shot if the Kings would sign them despite the so called insider reports where such names where being floated. Still despite not having a third option at the PG spot, looks like Evans will start alongside Udrih and that is where Tyreke gets to play more minutes as a PG if Udrih is benched then they insert Garcia as SG.
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis
                              From what I saw last, year, when Garcia was playing alongside Reke, Garcia not Evans, was the point guard of the team.
                              Westphal experimented but it was obvious that Garcia was uncomfortable with the task of bringing up the ball so he had Tyreke Evans as the second option at guard when Beno had to sit. Finished the season with Tyreke starting at SG and playing some PG in between those long minutes.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information