View Poll Results: Do gays have rights?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they do

    11 27.50%
  • I don't think so

    4 10.00%
  • To deny that is to deny human rights

    22 55.00%
  • I don't read books, but this is perversion

    3 7.50%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 163

Thread: Gay and lesbian rights

  1. #21
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,151
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinobball View Post
    No it's not. Do this simple math. There are 99000010 families with children in town, only 10 gay families (assuming each family = 1 child). 100 of the children became gay, one from a gay family, therefore 99% of gays coming out from heterossexual families.
    But the probability of turning gay from a straight family = 99/99000000 = 1/1000000
    The probability of turning gay from a gay family = 1/10 = much higher chance
    Of course this is a hypothetical situation, but just to illustrate your logic fallacy
    Now it's fallacy on your side for sure And I don't even need to explain. The percentage would be the same.

    Two pages already wow
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

  2. #22
    Senior Member sinobball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,005

    Default

    Well then, I'm having problems communicating with you rik. Perhaps someone else can judge.
    aim low, score high

  3. #23
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,151
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinobball View Post
    Well then, I'm having problems communicating with you rik. Perhaps someone else can judge.
    No problem sinobball
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

  4. #24
    Senior Member pohani komarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,005
    Country: Croatia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    The right of adoption I would intend to call complementary right, having in mind that gays should deal with other issues first in many countries like fear to be discriminated if they would announce their homosexuality in public.
    Than, when society is tolerant enough for gay rights, adoption could be discussed. Such complicated question would occur like- is true that in nature among animals every single case ratify the idea that "mom and dad" raise their descendants? Is true than in history of humans there was always mom and dad raising their children, or was it also only mom, or only dad? Would it be painful (by any means) for kids to grow in the gay family if he lives in the society where gay families are naturally tolerated? And so on and on....
    oh, yeah, beutifull chilldhood living in same house with two guys fucking in ass evrey normal person throws up on that scene, and imagine how would it be painfull for kid that is heterosexual to see their dad's kissing
    Romeo Travis @RomeTrav

    I said coach why we practice so much. He said God will bless us after all this hard work. How can I argue with that !
    Romeo Travis about Zadar coach Ante Nazor

  5. #25
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,151
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post
    oh, yeah, beutifull chilldhood living in same house with two guys fucking in ass evrey normal person throws up on that scene, and imagine how would it be painfull for kid that is heterosexual to see their dad's kissing
    How's the vision of your mom and dad having sex? Equally disturbing I suppose. Do you suppose they'd perform sex in front of the child? Do "normal" parents do that? Those arguments are easily breakable. I've seen men and women kissing, it's perfectly natural. For a heterossexual it's as painful to watch homossexuals kissing as the latter seing the former doing the same. It's just a cultural matter of getting used to it, like an unveiled woman in a fierce Islamic country.

    Anal sex is done among heterossexuals too.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

  6. #26
    Senior Member kaiziken_pinas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3,945
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    IMHO, gays and lesbians need psychiatric help. I for one am a peer helper in the Commission on Population.

    Homosexuality is caused by traumatic events in the past. Also, I read once in a survey that most males who grow up without dads are likely to become gays( no pun intended).

    They do not know what they're missing anyway.

    Like us on Facebook! The Interbasket Philippines-run Basketball Facebook page!
    Quote Originally Posted by durden_tyler View Post
    I love you, Japeth Aguilar.

    Yup, i just did it.

  7. #27
    Senior Member pohani komarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,005
    Country: Croatia

    Default

    if you like you can get used to it, i can't...and normal person can't. evry normal male wannts throw up seing to males togheter or gets hot seeing two female togheter, no third thing...perfectley normal reaction

    imagine if you are male hetero living with two mom's lesbians who are not your blood

    and don't compare anal sex of hetero couples, and homo ones
    Romeo Travis @RomeTrav

    I said coach why we practice so much. He said God will bless us after all this hard work. How can I argue with that !
    Romeo Travis about Zadar coach Ante Nazor

  8. #28
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,151
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
    IMHO, gays and lesbians need psychiatric help. I for one am a peer helper in the Commission on Population.

    Homosexuality is caused by traumatic events in the past. Also, I read once in a survey that most males who grow up without dads are likely to become gays( no pun intended).

    They do not know what they're missing anyway.
    Repressed homosexuality does conduct to traumatic experiences, that one is true. And often those people need psychiatric help in order to accept themselves, since society does not and they start regarding homosexuality as unnatural. Hell, even among other animals (not just primates) there are such cases.
    I's like to have a look at that survey (as if there are many cases of gays with children worldwide).
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

  9. #29
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,151
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post
    if you like you can get used to it, i can't...and normal person can't. evry normal male wannts throw up seing to males togheter or gets hot seeing two female togheter, no third thing...perfectley normal reaction

    imagine if you are male hetero living with two mom's lesbians who are not your blood

    and don't compare anal sex of hetero couples, and homo ones
    I know a girl whose mother came out as a lesbian and she has a girlfriend. Girl is heterosexual and all get along fine.
    You know why you got used to lesbians? See how many videos, films, stories, etc have been made/written about those. You got used to it. It's just a matter of thinking the same to gay males. I do hope you don't consider me as "abnormal" for two males kissing not bothering me I think you should watch some Fassbinder films

    Hey there's a third thing at least, women getting horny seeing two men. I know cases.

    I'm not trying to convince anyone, just using the logic that I think it's correct.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

  10. #30
    Senior Member pohani komarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,005
    Country: Croatia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur View Post
    I know a girl whose mother came out as a lesbian and she has a girlfriend. Girl is heterosexual and all get along fine.
    You know why you got used to lesbians? See how many videos, films, stories, etc have been made/written about those. You got used to it. It's just a matter of thinking the same to gay males. I do hope you don't consider me as "abnormal" for two males kissing not bothering me I think you should watch some Fassbinder films

    Hey there's a third thing at least, women getting horny seeing two men. I know cases.
    I'm not trying to convince anyone, just using the logic that I think it's correct.
    but that is not normal case...it's damaged

    and i didn't get hot after seeing tons of situatons of two females togheter, i't came instantley as normal reaction of likeing females

    on the other side no mather how many times i see to males togheter, reaction is aways the same, not likeble
    Romeo Travis @RomeTrav

    I said coach why we practice so much. He said God will bless us after all this hard work. How can I argue with that !
    Romeo Travis about Zadar coach Ante Nazor

  11. #31
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,151
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post
    but that is not normal case...it's damaged
    [...]
    on the other side no mather how many times i see to males togheter, reaction is aways the same, not likeble
    Why damaged man? It's an expression of sexuality like any other. No harm there.

    Of course it's not likable, you're heterosexual, what else would be expected? But in my case, unlike you, it does not desgust me, I just stand neutral at it, it says nothing to me. Well, two women is a different story of course.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

  12. #32
    Senior Member Dtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Metro Detroit, MI
    Posts
    2,452
    Country: United States

    Default

    Two consenting adults should be allowed to do what they wish, so long as they cause no harm to others.

    I do agree you can't force churches to marry homosexuals, but gay couples should be allowed legal marriages/unions whatever that grant them the same rights as heterosexual couples.
    The Rules learned in the Prediction game.
    1: Brazil is always disappointing
    2: Never dismiss Argentina solely because of age.
    3: Never bet against Spain in a knockout game, unless it is against the US.

    Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

  13. #33
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,151
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtown View Post
    I do agree you can't force churches to marry homosexuals, but gay couples should be allowed legal marriages/unions whatever that grant them the same rights as heterosexual couples.
    That's exactly the point, same rights, you nailed it.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

  14. #34
    Senior Member pohani komarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,005
    Country: Croatia

    Default



    i don't know english words for this two things so i will use picture

    when you put this togheter on normal way it goes in normaly, but if you try to put in togheter of two parts that don't go togheter, you mast change things (damage)

    simpley no mater how much somebody is afraid to look untolerant and say things are it's normal to male likeing females and other way around and it is not nromal for male likeng males, female likng females. nature decided that long time ago.

    don't get me wrong, i'm not untolerant. i'don't kill, kick or mock them, just not likeing them, saying it's not normal and don't wannt them to raise kids as evrey kid deservse chance to grove in normal sourondings that nature decided for us
    Romeo Travis @RomeTrav

    I said coach why we practice so much. He said God will bless us after all this hard work. How can I argue with that !
    Romeo Travis about Zadar coach Ante Nazor

  15. #35
    Senior Member sinobball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post


    i don't know englesh words for this two things so i will use picture
    Nuts and bolts
    aim low, score high

  16. #36
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,151
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post


    i don't know englesh words for this two things so i will use picture

    when you put this togheter on normal way it goes in normaly, but if you try to put in togheter of two parts that dong goe togheter, you mast change things (damage)

    simpley no mater how much somebody is afraid to look untolerant and say things are it's normal to male likeing females and other way around and it is not tomal for male likeng males, female likng females. nature decided that long time ago.

    don't get me wrong, i'm not untolerant. i'don't kill, kick or mock them, just not likeing them, saying it's not normal and don't wannt them to raise kids as evrey kid deservse chance to grove in norma sourondings that nature decided for us
    There's when your logic fails, as homosexuality is not unnatural. It's quite natural actually:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...exual_behavior
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...ior_in_animals
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...new-study.html

    Facts are facts.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

  17. #37
    Senior Member pohani komarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,005
    Country: Croatia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur View Post
    There's when your logic fails, as homosexuality is not unnatural. It's quite natural actually:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...exual_behavior
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...ior_in_animals
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...new-study.html

    Facts are facts.
    are you sure mine fails?, or nature "brain and logic" faild?
    Romeo Travis @RomeTrav

    I said coach why we practice so much. He said God will bless us after all this hard work. How can I argue with that !
    Romeo Travis about Zadar coach Ante Nazor

  18. #38
    Senior Member kaiziken_pinas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3,945
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur View Post
    Repressed homosexuality does conduct to traumatic experiences, that one is true. And often those people need psychiatric help in order to accept themselves, since society does not and they start regarding homosexuality as unnatural. Hell, even among other animals (not just primates) there are such cases.
    I's like to have a look at that survey (as if there are many cases of gays with children worldwide).
    I read the survey in Reader's digest Asia, I think it was in the year 2005.

    It just stated that most kids without dads seem to copy feminine tendencies from mothers etc.

    here in the Philippines rik, most people need psychiatric help(including me) to accept gays in the society. I don't hate gays(the one shouldering my education is one), but I find the act utterly despicable and immoral.

    Hate the deed not the person. Like what I said above, they don't know what they're missing.

    Like us on Facebook! The Interbasket Philippines-run Basketball Facebook page!
    Quote Originally Posted by durden_tyler View Post
    I love you, Japeth Aguilar.

    Yup, i just did it.

  19. #39
    Senior Member sinobball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur View Post
    There's when your logic fails, as homosexuality is not unnatural. It's quite natural actually:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...exual_behavior
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...ior_in_animals
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...new-study.html

    Facts are facts.
    Obviously it's not natural. Which species engages in exclusively homosexual behavior? Well if there is any they are bound to go extinct.

    So there are animals that do homosexual acts. So? Before my cat was castrated too late, he liked to jump on a blanket, bite it and basically make love to it (you know, his snake gets out of its cage, his butt jerks and he purrs...) but would you say it's natural for cats to make love to blankets?
    aim low, score high

  20. #40
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,151
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinobball View Post
    Obviously it's not natural. Which species engages in exclusively homosexual behavior? Well if there is any they are bound to go extinct.

    So there are animals that do homosexual acts. So? Before my cat was castrated too late, he liked to jump on a blanket, bite it and basically make love to it (you know, his snake gets out of its cage, his butt jerks and he purrs...) but would you say it's natural for cats to make love to blankets?
    Let's not go that way man, it's obvious what your opinion is. It's getting desgusting now.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •