Gay and lesbian rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
    99% of gays come from "normal" heterossexual families.
    Well this is obvious, because gays don't have children unless they adapt, duh.

Also, "Homossexuality damages nothing", this is a very subjective statement, both from a social standpoint and from a medical standpoint.
    aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
      Well this is obvious, because gays don't have children unless they adapt, duh.
      Therefore you prove my point. Homossexuality is natural. A child living with two men does not turn homossexual because of that. Got it? Duh?

Also, "Homossexuality damages nothing", this is a very subjective statement, both from a social standpoint and from a medical standpoint.
      Itself it does not. But of course it damages considering the oppression it suffers. Many gays end up suiciding or living a repressed life. In that sense homossexuality damages, but the problem is outside homossexuality, not within it.
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

A child living with two men does not turn homossexual because of that.
        This is not the same fact as the one you previously stated. You see your logic fallacy? In fact I believe the opposite is true, a child living with two men has a HIGHER frequency of turning gay.

Just for the record, I'm not a homophobe. I view gay people like smokers: I associate with them but I support placing limitation on their activities. Therefore my previous points.
        aim low, score high

Comment

This is not the same fact as the one you previously stated. You see your logic fallacy? In fact I believe the opposite is true, a child living with two men has a HIGHER frequency of turning gay.
          Yes, it's the same fact. By 99% of gays coming out from heterossexual families, living with two men or women does not increase that chance per se. Of course if people feel more at ease with their sexuality, they'll come out of the closet more and not marry a women and live a double life forever, for instance. If more people feel encouraged to denounce rapes, for example, it may appear that more rapes are happening, but no, the fact is they were there all along, but no-one knew about them. The same applies to homossexuality - it would not grow per se. It's not contagious you know? (I know you know, just teasing )

I'm interested in knowing what you meant with the "medical standpoint" stuff.
          Artificial Nature

Comment

Yes, it's the same fact. By 99% of gays coming out from heterossexual families, living with two men or women does not increase that chance per se.
            No it's not. Do this simple math. There are 99000010 families with children in town, only 10 gay families (assuming each family = 1 child). 100 of the children became gay, one from a gay family, therefore 99% of gays coming out from heterossexual families.
            But the probability of turning gay from a straight family = 99/99000000 = 1/1000000
            The probability of turning gay from a gay family = 1/10 = much higher chance
            Of course this is a hypothetical situation, but just to illustrate your logic fallacy
            aim low, score high

Comment

No it's not. Do this simple math. There are 99000010 families with children in town, only 10 gay families (assuming each family = 1 child). 100 of the children became gay, one from a gay family, therefore 99% of gays coming out from heterossexual families.
              But the probability of turning gay from a straight family = 99/99000000 = 1/1000000
              The probability of turning gay from a gay family = 1/10 = much higher chance
              Of course this is a hypothetical situation, but just to illustrate your logic fallacy
              Now it's fallacy on your side for sure And I don't even need to explain. The percentage would be the same.

Two pages already wow
              Artificial Nature

Comment

Well then, I'm having problems communicating with you rik. Perhaps someone else can judge.
                aim low, score high

Comment

Well then, I'm having problems communicating with you rik. Perhaps someone else can judge.
                  No problem sinobball
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                    The right of adoption I would intend to call complementary right, having in mind that gays should deal with other issues first in many countries like fear to be discriminated if they would announce their homosexuality in public.
                    Than, when society is tolerant enough for gay rights, adoption could be discussed. Such complicated question would occur like- is true that in nature among animals every single case ratify the idea that "mom and dad" raise their descendants? Is true than in history of humans there was always mom and dad raising their children, or was it also only mom, or only dad? Would it be painful (by any means) for kids to grow in the gay family if he lives in the society where gay families are naturally tolerated? And so on and on....
                    oh, yeah, beutifull chilldhood living in same house with two guys fucking in ass evrey normal person throws up on that scene, and imagine how would it be painfull for kid that is heterosexual to see their dad's kissing
                    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                      oh, yeah, beutifull chilldhood living in same house with two guys fucking in ass evrey normal person throws up on that scene, and imagine how would it be painfull for kid that is heterosexual to see their dad's kissing
                      How's the vision of your mom and dad having sex? Equally disturbing I suppose. Do you suppose they'd perform sex in front of the child? Do "normal" parents do that? Those arguments are easily breakable. I've seen men and women kissing, it's perfectly natural. For a heterossexual it's as painful to watch homossexuals kissing as the latter seing the former doing the same. It's just a cultural matter of getting used to it, like an unveiled woman in a fierce Islamic country.

Anal sex is done among heterossexuals too.
                      Artificial Nature

Comment

IMHO, gays and lesbians need psychiatric help. I for one am a peer helper in the Commission on Population.

Homosexuality is caused by traumatic events in the past. Also, I read once in a survey that most males who grow up without dads are likely to become gays( no pun intended).

They do not know what they're missing anyway.

Comment

if you like you can get used to it, i can't...and normal person can't. evry normal male wannts throw up seing to males togheter or gets hot seeing two female togheter, no third thing...perfectley normal reaction

imagine if you are male hetero living with two mom's lesbians who are not your blood

and don't compare anal sex of hetero couples, and homo ones
                          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
                            IMHO, gays and lesbians need psychiatric help. I for one am a peer helper in the Commission on Population.

Homosexuality is caused by traumatic events in the past. Also, I read once in a survey that most males who grow up without dads are likely to become gays( no pun intended).

They do not know what they're missing anyway.
                            Repressed homosexuality does conduct to traumatic experiences, that one is true. And often those people need psychiatric help in order to accept themselves, since society does not and they start regarding homosexuality as unnatural. Hell, even among other animals (not just primates) there are such cases.
                            I's like to have a look at that survey (as if there are many cases of gays with children worldwide).
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                              if you like you can get used to it, i can't...and normal person can't. evry normal male wannts throw up seing to males togheter or gets hot seeing two female togheter, no third thing...perfectley normal reaction

imagine if you are male hetero living with two mom's lesbians who are not your blood

and don't compare anal sex of hetero couples, and homo ones
                              I know a girl whose mother came out as a lesbian and she has a girlfriend. Girl is heterosexual and all get along fine.
                              You know why you got used to lesbians? See how many videos, films, stories, etc have been made/written about those. You got used to it. It's just a matter of thinking the same to gay males. I do hope you don't consider me as "abnormal" for two males kissing not bothering me I think you should watch some Fassbinder films

Hey there's a third thing at least, women getting horny seeing two men. I know cases.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, just using the logic that I think it's correct.
                              Artificial Nature

Comment

I know a girl whose mother came out as a lesbian and she has a girlfriend. Girl is heterosexual and all get along fine.
                                You know why you got used to lesbians? See how many videos, films, stories, etc have been made/written about those. You got used to it. It's just a matter of thinking the same to gay males. I do hope you don't consider me as "abnormal" for two males kissing not bothering me I think you should watch some Fassbinder films

Hey there's a third thing at least, women getting horny seeing two men. I know cases.
                                I'm not trying to convince anyone, just using the logic that I think it's correct.
                                but that is not normal case...it's damaged

and i didn't get hot after seeing tons of situatons of two females togheter, i't came instantley as normal reaction of likeing females

on the other side no mather how many times i see to males togheter, reaction is aways the same, not likeble
                                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information