Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Buzzer Beaters You've Seen...

Default Best Buzzer Beaters You've Seen...

I think this probably one of the most exciting play I've ever seen...

Half Court Shot Buzzer Beater On Knees

what's yours??!!
    ________
    Girlfriends pics
    Last edited by Jeon_Addict; 02-16-2011 at 10:38 AM.

back in 05 when Wade blocked Amare Stoudemire and fired it from one end to the other for the buzzer

Game 1, 1997 NBA Finals

Bryant's Shot against Phoenix Suns Game 5 to take a 3-1 Lead in the NBA Playoffs 2005 first round...

MJ 1998 Finals Game 6
    Smart Gilas + PBA + Heart + Unity = BASKETBALL SUPREMACY IN ASIA!

UST Engineering Football Team member..

Proud to be a Thomasian @ 400!

UNITE FOR THE COUNTRY!

Twitter: @eindhow

SoKor's three in the semis of the 2002 Busan Asiad. lol

Bal David's long 3 vs. SMB that broke the beermen's hearts and of their fans. lol

Ronald Magtulis' shot that broke the Purefoods' hearts, including mine. lol

FB Connect

Quote Originally Posted by capitantiago View Post

Bal David's long 3 vs. SMB that broke the beermen's hearts and of their fans. lol
    for me ito din..til now cant forget about this esp that 3pt shot by the korean pg

Why is this thread in Filipino section?
    aim low, score high

Its MJ's 1998 Finals Buzzer Beaer shot against Utah and Derek Fishers 0.4 Second! I would like to add Dwight's 0.1sec. winning dunk over Tim!

Tab Baldwin: He’s [Rajko] the big reason, maybe the biggest reason they got as far as they did.

These two just about defines what a heartbreaker is. The first one for obvious reasons (after all it's the NT involved)--- i think we had Ginebra bilog after that SOKOR shot to address the depression at that time.

The second one was painful as well because i hate Ginebra to the fullest and it was such a beautiful game and impossible game-winning shot that it took time to accept it...
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

The James Yap turnaround 3-pointer against Air 21. Dang that was cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttc3RlcmCGQ
    "Tamaan kung tamaan, kasama sa basketball yan. Kung ayaw mo maglaro ka nalang ng chess" - Rico Maierhofer

Quote Originally Posted by bhinov View Post
    The James Yap turnaround 3-pointer against Air 21. Dang that was cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttc3RlcmCGQ
    and he owned arwind santos, the supposed better rebounder and defender, at that time. lol

2002 buzzer by Lee Sang Minh. That pakengshet shot in a pakingshet game.

Like us on Facebook! The Interbasket Philippines-run Basketball Facebook page!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
    2002 buzzer by Lee Sang Minh. That pakengshet shot in a pakingshet game.
    Here it is:
    http://martinandrewb.multiply.com/video/item/5

Quote Originally Posted by c_d View Post
    you just made me cry again.

Like us on Facebook! The Interbasket Philippines-run Basketball Facebook page!

Ronald Magtulis' shot that broke the Purefoods' hearts, including mine. lol
    Also add Bal David's buzzer beater against TNT that sent Asi Taulava to tears.

this one is history. 0.3 seconds left and it is LKL finals. Of course he didn't do it on time, it is impossible, but still that is great. It counted

^

Good mood today eh?
    "Tamaan kung tamaan, kasama sa basketball yan. Kung ayaw mo maglaro ka nalang ng chess" - Rico Maierhofer

Quote Originally Posted by Test View Post

this one is history. 0.3 seconds left and it is LKL finals. Of course he didn't do it on time, it is impossible, but still that is great. It counted
    See, Test? i think we can have a civil relationship here in IBN (Along with every other Filipino poster here)--- after all, we all love basketball

(Suggestion to mods, rename this thread and move it to the apt forum so everybody can join in and post their thoughts about the topic!)
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Default for la salle fans

Bader sinks game-winner as Manama topple Muharraq - Apr 16, 2010 (by Patrick Salomon)
    BADER Abdulla Malabes played hero once again for Manama Friday night in the Zain Bahrain Basketball League.

Bader hit the game-winning three-pointer with 1.8 seconds to play in a 75-72 dogfight against bitter rivals Muharraq, earning Manama the number one overall seed heading into the Golden Square semi-finals.

Bader buried the triple against the pressure defence of 12-year NBA veteran Lamond Murray. It was the second time this season that he had hit a game-clinching shot against Muharraq. Bader did the same during their regular season meeting in January. Then, he had buried a buzzer-beating three from the right corner to give his side a thrilling 79-78 victory.

Bader repeated his heroics yesterday, this time making the winning basket from the left wing. His shot capped a resounding Manama comeback from an 11-point deficit early in the second half.

Muharraq star Mohammed Hassan had a chance to tie it at the buzzer, but his half-court heave went off the glass and bounced off the front of the rim and out.

Bader finished with just eight points, but without a doubt had the games most important three.

Coach didnt call the play for me; he said to just look for the open man and fortunately, when I got the ball, I just confidently took the shot and I hit it, an elated Bader told the Gulf Daily News.

Added Manama head coach Abdulhameed Ebrahim: Thats Bader hes the kind of player who can take those shots and make them under pressure.

American import Calvin Warner finished with 25 points to pace the Manama attack. Warner also had 13 rebounds, five assists and three blocks.

Hassan Nairouz chipped in with 18, all of which he scored from beyond the arc, while Ahmed Abdulaziz added 10 and Mahmood Ghuloom seven.

Nairouz gave Manama their first lead of the second half, 69-66, after connecting from long range with four minutes to play. Muharraqs Mohammed Abdulmajeed then tied it once more with his own three-point basket, before Nairouz answered with another back-breaking triple to put Manama back ahead 72-69.

A pair of charity shots from Mohammed Hassan and one from Abdulmajeed then forged a 72-all deadlock with 8.4 seconds to play. Ebrahim then called a time-out for Manama, paving the way for Baders winner.

Murray led all scorers with 28 points while grabbing a game-high 22 rebounds. But he had missed a key fade-away jumper along the baseline with only a half-a-minute remaining which would have given Muharraq the lead and which could have altered the end-result. Hassan scored 17 and Abdulmajeed nine in defeat.

The win secured Manama the top seed in the leagues final four, where they will once again face off with Muharraq in a best-of-three series.

Coincidentally, both teams are also pitted against each other in the championship series of the Zain Bahrain Basketball Cup, which will also be a best-of-three affair. The Cup finals tip off next week, while the league semi-finals get underway next month. Manama are the reigning holders of the Cup.

This win is big for us, but it means nothing really because we need to start from zero all over again, Ebrahim added.

Defending league champions Al Ahli and Al Hala go head to head in the other semi-final series of the league.

OT: My deepest condolences to the Marata family

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast