2010 3rd FIBA Asia "Borislav Stankovic" Cup [Aug 7-15 Lebanon]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by behzadir View Post
    I'm supporting my own thoughts,and they are completely against yours.
    Lebanon has a history in asian basketball,what do you bring up son?!! 1 tiny accidental Bronze?!!
    you call 10 years of basketball a History !!! you are pathetic
    Man , if you don't know our History I can't tell you here cause it needs pages and pages + that proves that you know nothing in basketball in Asia !

plus your 5 years basketball , You Call it History !!! Shut up better for you !

We have 50 years of basketball History , no need to tell ~!

agaain it's not your business , okay !
    pLAY yOUR gAME , dON'T b aSHAMED

Comment

I'm supporting my own thoughts,and they are completely against yours.
      Lebanon has a history in asian basketball,what do you bring up son?!! 1 tiny accidental Bronze?!!
      you don't have to get into this man.. this member SOLO always likes problems as I recall..

And Solo OK let us say that lebanon won over jordan because the game was in lebanon .. how do explain jordan's other losses ?? I dunno why u cannot admit that there is a problem in the jordanian NT ??? and I think SOLO you must be more respectable with members because moderators should ban members with your language!

Comment

• Originally posted by marko View Post
        you don't have to get into this man.. this member SOLO always likes problems as I recall..

And Solo OK let us say that lebanon won over jordan because the game was in lebanon .. how do explain jordan's other losses ?? I dunno why u cannot admit that there is a problem in the jordanian NT ??? and I think SOLO you must be more respectable with members because moderators should ban members with your language!
        7abeeby , I admit that we play like Shit and our Team in this competition Sucks , are you happy Now !!!!!

When you beat us in our best day then Congrats but these days we are out of Coverage !

plus Respect others in order to be respected !!!! all forums ad sites your fans attacks Jordan in a racist way to be accurate and all this cause we have beaten Lebanon 3 times in a row in just 1 month last year !!!

as they say : kema todeen todan !

Comment

• Originally posted by SOLO View Post
          Man , if you don't know our History I can't tell you here cause it needs pages and pages + that proves that you know nothing in basketball in Asia !

I'm looking forward to a big BAN!
          Anyways if you go way back in history you can see no Jordan on the map as it is all IRAN
          I love the 5 years of basketball history with two golds in a row in asia and an olympic presence(and shortly a WC presence) compared to 50 years of basketball with a big accidental Bronze!!

Comment

basketball history is noticed by
            . asian medals
            . world cup qualfication
            . olympic games qualification
            . winning asian club champs

so where is your 50 year history in this ??

please start showing respect to others !! you are rlly giving a bad image of ur country

Comment

• Originally posted by marko View Post
              basketball history is noticed by
              . asian medals
              . world cup qualfication
              . olympic games qualification
              . winning asian club champs

so where is your 50 year history in this ??

please start showing respect to others !! you are rlly giving a bad image of ur country
              as you giving great image for your country !!!! your big fans base showed who are they and what your country is in respecting others !!!!

you insulted Syrians despite they did nothing , you threw water bottles on our players , and you talk about respect ! 7ell 3enna yah she3eb nawar !

fe3len ennek wa7ed 7mar !!!!
              World Cup and we qualified , Asia clubs championship and we won it , asia medals and we got the bronze !!!!!

Allah ye3eenek ! roo7 e3ref shoo el basketball b3dain te3a 7akeeny !

Comment

I'm looking forward to a big BAN!
                Anyways if you go way back in history you can see no Jordan on the map as it is all IRANI love the 5 years of basketball history with two golds in a row in asia and an olympic presence(and shortly a WC presence) compared to 50 years of basketball with a big accidental Bronze!!
                am looking forward to kick Your NT Ass , and specially Haddadi (big headed NBA Bench King :P)

plus what brought politics here !!! you have to be BANNED for talking in politics , Don't make me start talking in this cause you will lose PERSIAN !

God be with you !
                OUT

Comment

as you giving great image for your country !!!! your big fans base showed who are they and what your country is in respecting others !!!!

you insulted Syrians despite they did nothing , you threw water bottles on our players , and you talk about respect ! 7ell 3enna yah she3eb nawar !

fe3len ennek wa7ed 7mar !!!!
                  World Cup and we qualified , Asia clubs championship and we won it , asia medals and we got the bronze !!!!!

Allah ye3eenek ! roo7 e3ref shoo el basketball b3dain te3a 7akeeny !
                  please to the people in charge of this forum.
                  this post has insults and SWEARS in the arabic language written in latin font .. please do what is required
                  thank you

Comment

• Guys dont give this solo a damn shit , he's even using 2 users ... look how childish.
                    I don't know how he even dare to talk when his team got beaten by Smart Gilas (as he said amateur team) by more than 10pts , not to forget the other losses , i dont know if he forgot.

talking about the history , he will tell me now they got murad barakat one of the best players in the world in the 80s hahahahahahaha
                    Proud to be Lebanese
                    www.arabasket.com

Comment

am looking forward to kick Your NT Ass , and specially Haddadi (big headed NBA Bench King :P)

plus what brought politics here !!! you have to be BANNED for talking in politics , Don't make me start talking in this cause you will lose PERSIAN !

God be with you !
                      OUT
                      You better look forward to it,maybe your grandchilds will have this honor to see!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by daniab View Post
                        Guys dont give this solo a damn shit , he's even using 2 users ... look how childish.
                        I don't know how he even dare to talk when his team got beaten by Smart Gilas (as he said amateur team) by more than 10pts , not to forget the other losses , i dont know if he forgot.

talking about the history , he will tell me now they got murad barakat one of the best players in the world in the 80s hahahahahahaha
                        It's not your Bussines again !!! am using 3 users w enta shoo da5alek !
                        yes murad barakat is better than your whole country players !!!! and the best in the world in my eyes !!!!

Let's see what you can Do in WC , you dare to win over New Zelaland , France and Canada !!! you are libing in illusions ....

We are not even talking about beating any team cause we are down to earth and know our circumstances !

Comment

Guys dont give this solo a damn shit , he's even using 2 users ... look how childish.

yes but you could understand arabic ! look at the last post ... I dunno ... swear and insults in a basketball forum, real classy
                          anywayz good luck for jordan to win iran B ...and maybe get the 5th place in stankovic !

Comment

yes but you could understand arabic ! look at the last post ... I dunno ... swear and insults in a basketball forum, real classy
                            anywayz good luck for jordan to win iran B ...and maybe get the 5th place in stankovic ! they would add this acheivment to their 50 year old history

Comment

• i hope the mods delete these posts and take the serious decisions !
                              Proud to be Lebanese
                              www.arabasket.com

Comment

You better look forward to it,maybe your grandchilds will have this honor to see!!!!
                                Racist
                                to see what !? answer me ?!

if you mean beating Iran haha , we were beating you since ages nd all your wins were in the last seconds and not to forget the charging Samad nikkha made in Tinajin Last year in which you won !

plus your respected Haddadi who showed how pathetic he is be beating Zaid abbas !!!! and by giving a hand to the Israeli player !!!! while your country in supposed war with them

your big propagandaa won't win !

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information