Partizan Belgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
    Could someone name current squad of Partizan? I know there're quite a lot youngsters under contracts as always, but got no idea who will stay, who will be loaned and etc.

From what I remember:

PG: Law, Bozic, Miljenovic, Pesakovic (?)
    SG: Kecman, Milosavljevic, Bogdanovic, Jaramaz
    SF: Cakarevic, Lucic, Cekovskyj
    PF: Djekic
    C: Katic, Besovic

Some positions might be not accurate of course, so any corrections are welcome. Thnx in advance, guys
    That is it.Kecman and Milosavljevic (SF),but both of them can play on SG.We will sign three more players(SG,PF,C).It will be crowded in positions of SG, SF.Jan Vesely is still Partizan player ,becouse of lock-out
    .."and when you are not the best.."What Partizan fans are doing after defeat?Sing with players
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re1Y_...eature=related

Comment

))

Pekovic in black and white jersey again!

PG: Acie Low , Petar Božić, Nenad Miljenović, Nikola Pešaković
      G: Dragan Milosavljević, Danilo Anđušić, Nemanja Jaramaz, Bogdan Bogdanović
      SF: Vladimir Lučić, Marko Čakarević, Dušan Kecman
      PF: Branislav Đekić
      C: ,Nikola Peković,Raško Katić, Nemanja Bešović
      Coach: Vladimir Jovanović
      .."and when you are not the best.."What Partizan fans are doing after defeat?Sing with players

Comment

Hopefully we can add signature of Raduljica, which will be massive signing for us, and better for him given what he will learn playing under Partizan big man system.

With signature of good PF we can look like a very strong team for upcoming season.

Comment

If Partizan can keep this team together for the whole season, and Pek stays the whole year, partizan will be a threat in Euroleague. They just need to negotiate the difficult group games early and get to the next round.

Comment

I expect great things from Partizan this season!
            kuldunai

Comment

A Spanish TV channel, along with ACB.com, is preparing a documentary about the year Partizan had to play in Spain, in Fuenlabrada, and how that city received and cheered for a foreigner team, even against spanish teams.

http://www.acb.com/redaccion.php?id=79719 (It's in Spanish, though)

Comment

I really admire the Spanish supporters
                Real Madrid fans cheered for Ajax as well when they blew them away on their home field in the mid nineties
                THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

Originally posted by Hithilome View Post
                  A Spanish TV channel, along with ACB.com, is preparing a documentary about the year Partizan had to play in Spain, in Fuenlabrada, and how that city received and cheered for a foreigner team, even against spanish teams.

http://www.acb.com/redaccion.php?id=79719 (It's in Spanish, though)
                  this is tonight on tv?
                  This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Carick235 View Post
                    this is tonight on tv?
                    Here it is

Regarder les meilleurs programmes, films, s?ries, sports en streaming direct ou en replay. Le programme TV de toutes les chaines est gratuit et sans pub.

Comment

great documentary!

Comment

Originally posted by afroditi View Post
                        great documentary!
                        Indeed!

Comment

I do not know how to post video?
                          Can moderator or admin help me?

It's simple: [ youtube ] url after v= [ /youtube ] (without spaces of course)
                          Last edited by rikhardur; 11-12-2011, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Awesome win against Real Madrid! Acie Law is starting to fit in to the team, and with Pekovic and Macvan, Partizan is controlling the paint

Hopefully they can keep it up!!

Comment

"Da Volim Crno Bele" Choir version

A choir version of "Da Volim Crno Bele", the song you can hear at the beginning of Partizan games.
                              "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

I like him.
                                I was at the U18 all-star game during the Eurobasket in Poland, and even if Valanciunas was the MVP, I liked Musli much more for his intelligence.
                                My Youtube channel

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information