ALI HAIDAR,MICHIGAN TECH star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lowman View Post
    I added Haidar to my Player Updates section and will be following him for the rest of the season. He should be a lot of fun to watch.

Most of his games will be available on streaming video. I will be sending out a tweet with game time info and link details before each game.

I figured basketball fans in Lebanon are too devoted to not have a player in my update section. Check it out.
    Thanks, that's very appreciated.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGm8yh7amQI

Comment

Originally posted by helping123 View Post
      Ali topscored his team with 24pts in 35min!!! scoring his high season!
      He had 11-12 from free throw line!!!

His team won over tiffany 77-74!
      It' season high not high season

Comment

Tough game a few days ago for Haidar. I wrote about it on my site.

I think it is important to remember with him that he is only a sophomore and has only been playing for 5 years. Maybe if we remember that than his occasional inconsistency can be understood better!
        www.asiabasketballupdate.com

twitter: asiabballupdate

Comment

Haven't written a full update yet (hopefully later today) but Haidar was awesome in his last game against Northern Michigan. 22/8 is a nice way to bounce back from a poor performance in the game before.
          www.asiabasketballupdate.com

twitter: asiabballupdate

Comment

After scoring 22pts in 25min, Ali topscored his team once again in his last game against Lake superior state.

He had 18pts, 7reb, in 27min!

His team lost 61-62!

He s averaging 16pts, 6.6reb, in 28min!

Comment

Haidar shining again and again!

Once again, HAIDAR with a very big performance!

He made his season high with 25pts in 32min!!!!!!!

He added 6reb, and had 2/3 from downtown, with 60% from the field!!

His team lost to Grand valley 63-77!

Comment

HAIDAR top scored his team with 19pts, to lead his team to a 78-62 win over lake superior state on saturday!

After averaging 9.9pts during his freshman year , Haidar is averaging around 16pts as a sophomore.

So far, Haidar is benefeting being a big guy but for a guard quickness, which took advantage for him to be the 2nd best scorer on the team!

In addition, HAIDAR can take few 3pt attempts and score them. He took 10 attempts this season converting 5!!!

Defensively,he is leading his team in rebounds!

And for his field goal%, he s one of the best in the whole division with 60%!!!

Best of luck for ALI!

Comment

It s bit late but check this:

http://www.windsorstar.com/sports/Ha...110/story.html

Comment

Ali HAIDAR ended up his sophomore season!

After averaging 9.9ppg and 5.8rpg during his freshman year, HAIDAR made a fabulous performance this year, averaging 16.1ppg and 6.1rpg leading his team in both points and rebounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply, HAIDAR is the superstar of the team and he s only a sophomore!

HAIDAR played the all 28 games this year being a starter !
                    He averaged 27.3min per game.
                    HE led also his team with 16 blockshot!

The best of luck for HAIDAR in his upcoming junior year!!!!!

Comment

Ali HAIDAR ended up his sophomore season!

After averaging 9.9ppg and 5.8rpg during his freshman year, HAIDAR made a fabulous performance this year, averaging 16.1ppg and 6.1rpg leading his team in both points and rebounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply, HAIDAR is the superstar of the team and he s only a sophomore!

HAIDAR played the all 28 games this year being a starter !
                      He averaged 27.3min per game.
                      HE led also his team with 16 blockshot!

The best of luck for HAIDAR in his upcoming junior year!!!!!
                      wow,this ali guy seems great,he and Hayk Gyokchian are havin great seasons in their respective div 2 colleges,i think both should be called to the NT tryouts,and i think that Haidar even has a chance to make it to the final roster as we dont have many prospects on his position (specially considering that el khatib is gona miss out on the ABC championship)

Comment

Originally posted by lebanese phoenix View Post
                        wow,this ali guy seems great,he and Hayk Gyokchian are havin great seasons in their respective div 2 colleges,i think both should be called to the NT tryouts,and i think that Haidar even has a chance to make it to the final roster as we dont have many prospects on his position (specially considering that el khatib is gona miss out on the ABC championship)
                        Well, just to mention lebanese phoneix that Hayk is playing in a div 3 college, and also Hayk is a good prospect but still have to prove himself more in his Franklin Marshall college.

Comment

Well, just to mention lebanese phoneix that Hayk is playing in a div 3 college, and also Hayk is a good prospect but still have to prove himself more in his Franklin Marshall college.
                          i think that hayk is ncaa div2 but am not really sure

Comment

Originally posted by lebanese phoenix View Post
                            i think that hayk is ncaa div2 but am not really sure
                            Franklin & Marshall is NCAA D3.

Check the link and you can see Hayk's name on the roster as well.

Franklin & Marshall College sports news and features, including conference, nickname, location and official social media handles.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                              Franklin & Marshall is NCAA D3.

Check the link and you can see Hayk's name on the roster as well.

http://www.ncaa.com/schools/frank--marsh/basketball-men

ah okay,thanks,my mistake,thanks for the correction Khaled

Comment

Ali Haidar is currently in lebanon and training with the lebanese nt
                                also Ali is close to sign for the green castle Sagesse for the 2011-12 season
                                ASIA 2011 CEDARS ARE COMING

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information