Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Stupid Fans on Country's sports

in my country it's Persebaya Surabaya soccerfans,

they proudly called themselves Bhonek = Bhondo Nekat = without anything which's really what are they, travelling to support their team with no ticket,no food nor even money,
    usually they ride train illegally (with no ticket may of them ride on the top of the train, asking for death)

their recent stupidity...

Unruly soccer fans cost railway company Rp 600m in damages
    The Jakarta Post , Jakarta | Mon, 01/25/2010 4:31 PM | National

State railway company PT Kereta Api Indonesia is calculating losses from damages caused by clashes between Persebaya Surabaya soccer fans and Central Java residents over the past few days.

A spokesman for the company’s Surabaya office, Nur Amin, said Monday the clashes had caused at least Rp 600 million (US$63,800) in material losses.

“This is our estimate as of Monday afternoon. The amount may increase,” Amin told kompas.com.

As a result of the conflicts, angry residents along the railway line in Central Java had pelted stones not only at trains carrying Surabaya soccer fans, but also at other Surabaya-bound trains.

At least five trains were damaged by the residents who had vented their anger at soccer fans, with the Pasundan, Luar Biasa and Gayabaru trains hit hardest by the violence. Many carriages’ glass windows were smashed, but seats, lamps and fans were also broken.

The conflict began with Surabaya soccer fans’ acts of thuggery on their way to Bandung to support their team in a match against host Persib on Saturday. The fans, infamously known as “Bonek”, had reportedly raided food stalls and extorted bystanders. They also beat two reporters on their way to and from Bandung.

Originally posted by satria_muda View Post
    in my country it's Persebaya Surabaya soccerfans,

they proudly called themselves Bhonek = Bhondo Nekat = without anything which's really what are they, travelling to support their team with no ticket,no food nor even money,
    usually they ride train illegally (with no ticket may of them ride on the top of the train, asking for death)

their recent stupidity...

this happened? I lived for a year in Indonesia and 2 months a year for 5 straight years in the 90's..I remember when there are political campaigns and you unluckily wore the color of a rival candidate you'll get into trouble..is that still happening?

Comment

If you thought Indonesian football fans were wild ...

Club Nacional de Football (Uruguay) vs Club Estudiantes de La Plata (Argentina)

Aris Thessaloniki FC (Greece) vs Club Atlético Boca Juniors (Argentina)

Club Estudiantes de La Plata (Argentina) vs Cruzeiro Esporte Clube (Brazil)
      "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
      -El Padrino

Comment

Always funny...

Comment

Originally posted by bestkept View Post
          this happened? I lived for a year in Indonesia and 2 months a year for 5 straight years in the 90's..I remember when there are political campaigns and you unluckily wore the color of a rival candidate you'll get into trouble..is that still happening?
          fortunetly these days peoples more matured about that,

but the story is different when we talked about football or these persebaya fans particulary ( they fight everything from their rivals in the same region till the police,civilians i mean anything..)
          "BHINEKA TUNGGAL IKA"

Comment

Why do I have the feeling some Pex Refugee trolls would put gilas fans on this list.

Comment

In addition I must show you the Zalgiris fans. Yep they are very good advertised by media and everybody thinks they are great fans.

In this video you can see the situation when Rytas was winning in Kaunas and angry zalgiris fans started to throw items in court.

Here you can listen zalgiris fans' song in Euroleague.

Last year during the LKL finals Rytas entered Kaunas arena and all fans started to scream: "Ginger fag_ot" - referring to red haired Rytas player Donatas Zavackas. When Zavackas launched a killer threepointer in last minutes of the game everybody started to scream again. Then Zavackas showed them a middle finger and everybody started to cry in media about for a month that he insulted entire city. Later in interview Zavackas said: "Kaunas is a piece of shit" and he was damn right.

But the worst thing is that in most basketball news portals in Lithuania zalgiris fans are journalists or administrators/moderators. This leads to many made-up news about Rytas fans. I am sick of reading how great is Zalgiris and how some ex-player of zalgiris says that zalgiris is great, and this news always showup after another zalgiris loss.

Comment

There are fans like those anywhere. Just a sick bunch of hooligans.
                Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by Test View Post
                  In addition I must show you the Zalgiris fans. Yep they are very good advertised by media and everybody thinks they are great fans.

In this video you can see the situation when Rytas was winning in Kaunas and angry zalgiris fans started to throw items in court.

Here you can listen zalgiris fans' song in Euroleague.

Last year during the LKL finals Rytas entered Kaunas arena and all fans started to scream: "Ginger fag_ot" - referring to red haired Rytas player Donatas Zavackas. When Zavackas launched a killer threepointer in last minutes of the game everybody started to scream again. Then Zavackas showed them a middle finger and everybody started to cry in media about for a month that he insulted entire city. Later in interview Zavackas said: "Kaunas is a piece of shit" and he was damn right.

But the worst thing is that in most basketball news portals in Lithuania zalgiris fans are journalists or administrators/moderators. This leads to many made-up news about Rytas fans. I am sick of reading how great is Zalgiris and how some ex-player of zalgiris says that zalgiris is great, and this news always showup after another zalgiris loss.
                  This is passion/ obsession for basketball is a reason why I would love to go and see a major local league Lithuanian or Serbian basketball derby.

Here in Australia, our basketball crowds are very quite and easy going. We don't have songs, flags, flares ... nothing just a few hundred people watching a game of basketball and clapping when someone scores.
                  "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
                  -El Padrino

Comment

Thats because Basketball is main topic in Lithuania. There is nothing else to do. People are depressed and mean, crying all their lives about lack of money and stupid politicians. But basketball is at high level, so at least we have something good, besides prostitutes, programmers and laser scientists.

Comment

Originally posted by Saskibaloia View Post
                      This is passion/ obsession for basketball is a reason why I would love to go and see a major local league Lithuanian or Serbian basketball derby.

Here in Australia, our basketball crowds are very quite and easy going. We don't have songs, flags, flares ... nothing just a few hundred people watching a game of basketball and clapping when someone scores.
                      well its the same thing in the Philippines (well in the PBA) even if basketball is big here, I dont hear songs nor chants (unless its defense or boo). Well if you go to college basketball its a different story, its been an old topic in Pex that Lasallians and Letranites 'caused mayhem years ago in NCAA.
                      you know why I am happy

Comment

Originally posted by Test View Post
                        all fans started to scream: "Ginger fag_ot" - referring to red haired Rytas player Donatas Zavackas.
                        They were right to do so, everybody knows that gingers are evil mentally disturbed people.*

* Seriously, they don't even blink. Never. In some planets they say that people who don't blink have no souls.
                        THE ONLY MAROUSSI FAN ON IBN+robbe
                        Aris: check, Alba: check, Roma: check, Olimpija: check, Maccabi: check, CSKA: damn you Khryapa, Panathinaikos: check, Olympiacos: check, Partizan: check
                        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                        A chuck fest combined with wwf-style defense which Robbe might have appreciated.

Comment

Related:

(read 1-2 comments)

Comment

Rowdy LA Lakers fans give LA Lakers a bad name

Violent Laker Fans Rob Taxi Driver Of Livelihood

It took just one knucklehead the night of the Los Angeles Lakers' title-winning Game 7 victory over their arch rivals, the Boston Celtics, to wreck cab driver Abraham Teferi's ability to earn a living.

Teferi said a man tossed a flaming rag into the cab's interior which started a fire that destroyed his cab.

The attack on Teferi's cab took place about 9:40 p.m. Thursday after the
                            Lakers Game, according to the sheriff's department.

The driver told KCAL9's Rita Garcia that the mob that burned his taxi and destroyed his ability to make a living. He said he feared for his life when an unruly crowd swarmed around him.

"Why they have to kill me because the Lakers won the game?" Teferi said. "I don't know why they chose me. There are a million cars, you know, in the front, in the back. Taxis, you know, on all sides. I don't know why me."

"They tried to turn over the car, and I was scared," Teferi said. "I try to get out and tell to the guy `Please don't hit my car.' Then he hit me ."

Teferi also said he could see police near by, but he had stand there and watch his cab burn. Now he is unsure how he will work.

"I have to pay my rent," Teferi said. "I need money but I don't have money now. I'm gonna be homeless if I don't work, 'cause I don't have no back up. I live just day by day."

Teferi's taxi permit was in the cab and it was destroyed in the fire, along with other documents and some of his clothes. Without the permit, Teferi is not allowed to drive a taxi.

Now the Los Angeles City Fire Department's Arson/Counterterrorism unit has released video of the arson suspect who attacked Teferi's taxi. Arson investigators were asking the public's help to identify the man.
                            I'm just glad that LA Lakers Franchise gave $10,000 as an apology.
                            Sacramento Kings
                            HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Poor Korean guy got too excited about WC...

BTW I think this thread can go to the UN "Other Sports" section...
                              aim low, score high

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information