Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebanon Gets the WILD CARD!!

Just right now, local TV station New TV posted an urgent message:
    FIBA has awarded Lebanon a Wild Card to participate in the World Cup in Turkey.

Congratulations Lebanon, and all the Lebanese!
    See you all in Turkey

Support me and my music by joining my Facebook Page! ^
    - LEBANON -

Congratulations
    http://turkey2010.fiba.com/pages/eng...8/article.html

Comment

it is posted on fiba's website it is official guys!!!!!!
      woohoo!

Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

congrats for the best country in the world,congrats for the best fans in the worlddddddddddddddd

Go Lebanon Goooooooooooooooo
          Proud to be Lebanese
          www.arabasket.com

Comment

lebanon for the 3rd consecutive time in WC.... next target London 2012

lebanon for the 3rd consecutive time in WC.... next target London 2012

Comment

Congratulation for ae Lebanese fans we deserve it and we will prove that in Turkey just wait and see LEBANON 4 EVER

Comment

wow congrats, guys! i'm so happy for you. truly i am

Comment

congratulations to Lebanon, they have come a long way. It will be tough in Turkey but making it to the WC in itself is already something, it should be a good experience for their NT
                  Philippine Basketball Review

Cebu Travel Blog

Team Building Services in Cebu

Comment

TURKEY HERE WE COME...Go Go Lebanonnn

Comment

Originally posted by thadzonline View Post
                      congratulations to Lebanon, they have come a long way. It will be tough in Turkey but making it to the WC in itself is already something, it should be a good experience for their NT
                      not really well its out third world cup championship so i guess we have a little experience this time we are going to make it definitely to the second round
                      Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Originally posted by leb-basket View Post
                        not really well its out third world cup championship so i guess we have a little experience this time we are going to make it definitely to the second round
                        if we qualified this time to the second round it will be a shocker and a huge success to our game. now let us pray we end up in an easy group in the first round .if we end up with either turkey ( the host) or USA we are screwed lol,even though lebanon always hoped to face someday the dream team

Comment

Originally posted by lebanese NT View Post
                          if we qualified this time to the second round it will be a shocker and a huge success to our game. now let us pray we end up in an easy group in the first round .if we end up with either turkey ( the host) or USA we are screwed lol,even though lebanon always hoped to face someday the dream team
                          ajelna yeha hal mara :P btw remember in 2006 we were in the strongest group with france serbia and argentina and yet we were about to qualify as second of the group and kick the ass out of france but too bad we lost to nigeria

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Originally posted by leb-basket View Post
                            ajelna yeha hal mara :P btw remember in 2006 we were in the strongest group with france serbia and argentina and yet we were about to qualify as second of the group and kick the ass out of france but too bad we lost to nigeria
                            in 2006 we were unstable and the win over france was bad to us because it made the NT feel that they reached their goal+it exhausted the team thats why we lost the next day against nigeria.it was only a morale win.

Comment

Bah, I don't think Lebanon diserve any slot.....just kidding!
                              Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                              16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                              Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                              8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information