No announcement yet.

5 best leagues in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to mention something , even Rony Fahed told me about it , the Chinese league is very offensive and any player can score 20-30 pts.
    An exemple about that is Herve Lamizana who had huge numbers in the Chinese league but he failed to impress anybody here , same for Mack Tuck , Reggie Okosa ... mainly bcz the Chinese league is not physical and theres a lot of weak teams.I dont expect an ASIAN country with 18 teams to be that competitive in all games.
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by silnismo View Post
      dude, the imports in the CBA would ravage the PBA.

Not to mention the size difference.
      I'd love to see average CBA w/o imports against average PBA teams also w/o imports.

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
        Unlike National Teams, it isn't easy to directly compare national leagues...
        Yes, you're absolutely right.

I think most professionals players could play well in any league if they had the "right" coaching system for them. For example, Jonas Villanueva from Philippines could probably be successful in most leagues, but he's comfortable in the PBA because he understands how it works. Put him on the right team, and he'll be successful. It's just like Saurunas Jasikevicius. When he went to the NBA, he couldn't get onto a team that was made for his style, so he didn't look good. In reality, he was still one of the best PGs on the planet at that time.

So, saying that a PBA player would not to well in the FLB (or vice versa) might be true, but it's not necessarily because the player is not good.
        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

dude, the imports in the CBA would ravage the PBA.

Not to mention the size difference.
          the imports in china were bums in PBA..

lee benson who?
          dunked on by 6'3 players..lol

Comment

Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
            I'd love to see average CBA w/o imports against average PBA teams also w/o imports.
            Yeah, well the closest thing to that is our national teams.

And we all know who has the better national team...

Comment

Originally posted by weward View Post
              the imports in china were bums in PBA..

lee benson who?
              dunked on by 6'3 players..lol

Smush parker, Stephen Marbury, John lucas, Bonzi Wells.

Shall i say more?

Comment

1. CBA
                2. IBL
                3. KBL
                4. Iranian Superleague
                5. FLB

Comment

Shall i say more?

those were names in nba ..before.

those players may do good in PBA but they wont dominate..

earl baron was doing good in nba now.he was a bum in pba before.
                  schooled by a 6'6 injury prone filipino forward..

PBA players play well in pro rules..its a lot different compared to our national teams..

our previous national teams were beaten by PBA teams(minus the stars who were in the national team)

and the smart gilas team (+import) of present were beaten black and blue (20-30+points) by pba teams without imports..i mean schooled..smart gilas placed 3rd in tournament with mahram,riyadi etc.

and still we cant say that we are better..
                  and you cant say you are better too.

in the end this is all going to end in imagination.so i say, it'll be better if you send your CBA team to Asian club Championships.

Comment

Shall i say more?
                    this guys are nba junks hahahahahaa....they cant get much money in the nba, thats y they went on china to get their money hahaahaha..

Comment

Yeah, well the closest thing to that is our national teams.

And we all know who has the better national team...
                      we are once the best in asia til u take it from us..but now iran have taken it from u chinese.... ur just tall players and we find it difficult to match up ,just like the other teams except iran who has recently kick asses in ur national team, we ,,

skills wise ur not even close.....

Comment

Originally posted by gilasfanatic View Post
                        skills wise ur not even close.....
                        Unfortunately the skills are only good enough against midgets, that's why your league places a "height limit" on imports, because your natives cannot compete against tall competitions.

Even Korea's KBL does not limit import heights any more.
                        aim low, score high

Comment

Unfortunately the skills are only good enough against midgets, that's why your league places a "height limit" on imports, because your natives cannot compete against tall competitions.

Even Korea's KBL does not limit import heights any more.
                          hahahah..we already do that, no limit on import,,but its too boring,,exciting imports are 6-4, 6-6,6-7 imports ...

hahaha just like ur league too boring tall skinny if not clumsy big men..haha

Comment

Originally posted by gilasfanatic View Post
                            hahahah..we already do that, no limit on import,,but its too boring,,exciting imports are 6-4, 6-6,6-7 imports ...

hahaha just like ur league too boring tall skinny if not clumsy big men..haha
                            I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I believe your Fiesta Conference has a 6'6'' height limit for imports.
                            aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by weward View Post
                              those were names in nba ..before.

those players may do good in PBA but they wont dominate..

earl baron was doing good in nba now.he was a bum in pba before.
                              schooled by a 6'6 injury prone filipino forward..

PBA players play well in pro rules..its a lot different compared to our national teams..

our previous national teams were beaten by PBA teams(minus the stars who were in the national team)

and the smart gilas team (+import) of present were beaten black and blue (20-30+points) by pba teams without imports..i mean schooled..smart gilas placed 3rd in tournament with mahram,riyadi etc.

and still we cant say that we are better..
                              and you cant say you are better too.

in the end this is all going to end in imagination.so i say, it'll be better if you send your CBA team to Asian club Championships.
                              + 1

I agree totally.

Comment

I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I believe your Fiesta Conference has a 6'6'' height limit for imports.
                                yes tahts ryt,,but in previous years,,,the pba has the likes fo 7ft Earl Baron, 7'1 adam parada, 7'1 chris alexxander, 6'11 darius rice,6'10 jamel watkins and etc,,we are alredy there,,the pba evolves from time to time...short but theyre all flashy and it is more exciting..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information