Goran Dragic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the Suns than.
    It'll be interesting to see how Dragič will fit in.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Great article. All-star or no all-star, his improvement over the years is incredible.
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
        Great article. All-star or no all-star, his improvement over the years is incredible.
        Wow, 20 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds for a winning team. This guy is becoming a legend.
        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
        Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

One of the most underrated players in the league this year. After a great Eurobasket last summer, he's taken his game up another level in the NBA this season.

Comment

Is one of the nominees for MIP, while might actualy get towards one of the all-nba lineups. Not a bad season at all.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information